What's new

Why Suddenly India is concerned on Rohingyas

Secular means keeping religious laws off from the courts.

It doesn't mean we will become a carpet for Muslims.

If Muslims cannot adjust to the non-Muslim countries, they should opt to move to Arabia.

Bangladesh claims to be an Islamic nation so it should take them.

Rohingyas are not Indians and are certainly not tolerant lot. We have more than enough of these scumbags settled in J&K and are soon going to be sent back to Myanmar.

Most of them speak Bangla anyway.

Why don't you take them.

Openly espousing a Muslim ban will get India cornered into a trade ban (by most Muslim countries), and I am curious whether your captains of industry will agree with you on it.

That situation will help us a LOT. :lol:

Go ahead - make our day.....

Openly espousing a Muslim ban will get India cornered into a trade ban (by most Muslim countries), and I am curious whether your captains of industry will agree with you on it.

That situation will help us a LOT. :lol:

Go ahead - make our day.....

Oh but we aren't banning them.

We want them to adjust to our cultures and system of living.

Or leave if they are not comfortable.

They women and children who are fleeing in droves because of the persecution are jihadis? They are terrorists? Don't tell me how your cult is better when you are one who is condoning MMs state sponsored persecution.You and all your bigotry and ideologies can take a hike. Also, I never said BD was completely secular? What does that have to with anything? BD is taking in those women and children and I commend them for that.

And, taking in people who are being persecuted isn't a matter of internal or external matter. It's for humanitarian needs. You are showing your colour, much of it because of your cult I am guessing.

Bhai Tshering is by now a known pro-Myanmarese Tatmadaw sympathiser.

Take a bow Tshering.....

Oh but we aren't banning them.

We want them to adjust to our cultures and system of living.

Or leave if they are not comfortable.

Oh you want them to accept a religion different from Islam?

They women and children who are fleeing in droves because of the persecution are jihadis? They are terrorists?

Every time it is your women and children whereas the opponent is always a huge atrocious monstrous male armed with brutal weapons.

Myanmar is just one country which retaliates to the years of jihadi violence going on. That wasn't visible because of non-transparent media. Ask common Myanmar people and they'll tell you what's going on.

You just defend Rohingyas because they are Muslim and don't see their action.

Everyone is not a tolerant buffoon like we Indians and won't take things lying down.

What would happen if non-Muslims caused repeated violence in Saudi Arabia? Would they be treated in a fair, just and be given fair trial? No.

Then don't expect rioters, terrorists and anti-national to be given fair treatment just because they are Muslim.

Bhai Tshering is by now a known pro-Myanmarese Tatmadaw sympathiser.

Take a bow Tshering.....

I just happen to know what they go through based on my interaction with them often on pilgrimages (the way you have hajj, we also have pilgrimage and we meet a lot of Myanmar people).

When terrorists attacked Turkey, I was one of the first ones to condemn this act. Turkey is a Muslim country. Same way, terrorist attacks in Indonesia have also drawn condemnation both from me and many other Indians, despite them being Muslim countries.

What are you trying to say? That terrorism is justified and violence is okay if it is done by Muslims?

That is why you end up with Europeans and Americans suspecting you and the Pakistanis everytime you stand in a queue.

Understand the depth of the problem is not religious hatred but the tendency to get radicalised the fastest; and no one gets radicalised faster than you guys where young, innocent youth get brainwashed to kill and commit violence.

Oh you want them to accept a religion different from Islam?

To you, it is Islam or nothing else.

For us, it is "just be normal, don't riot and kill, don't conduct demographic warfare, or go against the law; If we accommodate to your customs, we expect you to accommodate to our sensitivities as well".

Is that too much to ask of you?

হঠাৎ রোহিঙ্গাদের অবস্থা নিয়ে উদ্বিগ্ন কেন ভারত?!
Why suddenly India is concerned on Rohingyas

333009_1.jpg

03 Sep, 2017
কিউ শিশির
ভারতীয় পত্রিকা ডিএনএ বলছে--
‍“India, which is seeking cooperation with Myanmar on flushing out safe havens for Northeast militants, has stayed away from making any statements that would be perceived in Myanmar as pro-Rohingya.”
লিংক- http://www.dnaindia.com/…/report-modi-s-myanmar-visit-to-fo…

অর্থাৎ, ভারত তার উত্তরপূর্বাঞ্চলে বিদ্রোহী/উগ্রপন্থীদের শক্তিশালী অবস্থান ভেঙে দেয়ার ক্ষেত্রে মিয়ানমারের সহযোগিতা চায়। এবং এজন্য মিয়ানমার সরকারের কাছে ‘রোহিঙ্গাদের প্রতি সহমর্মী’ বলে মনে হতে পারে এমন কোনো বিবৃতি/বক্তব্য দেয়া থেকে দিল্লি বিরত থেকেছে।

এই কথাটির সত্যতা পাওয়া যায় ২৫ আগস্ট মিয়ানমারে রোহিঙ্গা বিদ্রোহীদের হামলার পর সাধারণ রোহিঙ্গাদের ওপর হত্যাযজ্ঞ চালানোর সময় নয়া দিল্লির দেয়া বিবৃতিতেও।
তখন (২৮ আগস্ট) ভারতের পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ে মূখপাত্রের ভাষা ছিল-- (ইন্ডিয়ান এক্সপ্রেস থেকে)

“Expressing the concern over the reports of renewed violence and attacks by terrorists in northern Rakhine State Myanmar, MEA said, “India is seriously concerned by reports of renewed violence and terrorist attacks in northern Rakhine State Myanmar. Such attacks deserve to be condemned in the strongest possible terms.”

“We hope that the perpetrators of these crimes will be brought to justice and we extend our strong support at this challenging moment to the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar,” the External Affairs Ministry added.”
লিংক: http://indianexpress.com/…/india-saddened-over-violence-an…/

এখানে দেখা যাচ্ছে ভারতের উদ্বেগের পুরোটা 'টেরোরিস্ট অ্যাটাক' নিয়ে। কথিত টেরোরিস্ট অ্যাটাকের পর (এবং আগে থেকেও) শত শত সিভিলিয়ানকে যে খুন করছিল, হাজারো বাড়িঘর পুড়িয়ে দিচ্ছিল মিয়ানমারের সরকারি বাহিনীগুলো- তা নিয়ে একটি শব্দও ব্যয় করেননি দিল্লির মুখপাত্র।

ভারতেরই পত্রিকা ডিএনএ'র কথাই ঠিক। মোদির সরকার 'প্রো-রোহিঙ্গা' মনে হতে পারে এমন কিছু বলবে না। কিন্তু 'প্রো-মিয়ানমার বাহিনী' বলবে, এবং বলেছে। এবং 'স্ট্রং সাপোর্ট'ও দিয়েছে এই ইস্যুতে সুচি সরকারের কর্মকাণ্ডের প্রতি (কী সেই কর্মকাণ্ড? উত্তর: রোহিঙ্গাদের জাতিগত বিনাশ)!

কিন্তু শুক্রবার লক্ষ্য করলাম কিছুটা বদলে গেছে মোদি সরকারের ভাষা। কী বলেছেন ভারতের পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণায়লের সহকারি সেক্রেটারি শ্রীপ্রিয়া রঙ্গনাথান? তিনি বলেছেন-- (টাইমস অব ইন্ডিয়া থেকে)
‍‍"She said the spate of violence in Myanmar's Rakhine state and exodus of the ethnic Rohingya minority will figure in the talks."
লিংক: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/…/articlesh…/60328886.cms

এশিয়ান এইজ শ্রীপ্রিয়াকে উদ্ধৃত করেছে এভাবে- "The situation in Rakhine is a “matter of great concern”, a senior MEA official said on Friday, adding, “A large number of people have lost their lives.”

রাখাইন সিচুয়েশন ভারতের জন্য উদ্বেগের ছিল আগেও। কিন্তু রোহিঙ্গাদের দেশছাড়ার ঘটনা এবং রাখাইনে 'বহু সংখ্যক মানুষের প্রাণহানি'র বিষয়গুলো তো দিল্লির উদ্বেগের তালিকায় ছিল না এতদিন। এখন হঠাৎ যোগ হলো কেন?

http://www.newsofbd.net/newsdetail/detail/49/333009

This is international politics. Myanmar has been expanding its relationship with China, and has even ordered the JF-17 which allows Pakistan to make an entry on India's eastern borders.

So India is now raising the Rohingya issue to pressurize Myanmar.

If you only built some toilets for your people and upped the hygiene a bit, the fertility rate for your glorious people would have been higher.

By the way - the Bangladeshi Hindus that went to India in search of milk and honey are returning....

And breed like rabbits and have mass poverty?

Bangladesh needs to curb its population if you don't want an environmental disaster. You've expanded faster than the resources can manage.

Rather than mocking us on fertility rate, impose family planning on your people before you become a ecological disaster.

Bangladesh needs to curb its population if you don't want an environmental disaster. You've expanded faster than the resources can manage.

Now @Bilal9 will claim that their population growth rate is 0.1% lower than India ignoring the much higher population density of Bangladesh.

I know his tactics very well, so just doing a preemptive strike...

Still suppa HDI India got less women than men...:lol:

You can cherrypick whatever you want to...

And breed like rabbits and have mass poverty?

Rather than mocking us on fertility rate, impose family planning on your people before you become a ecological disaster.
Talking about disaster, did you looked at your Indian gender ratio?;)

You can cherrypick whatever you want to...
Cherry pick? You faggots mass kill unborn female child of yours. And its a fact...:disagree:

Talking about disaster, did you looked at your Indian gender ratio?;)

Steadily improving in states which have that issue. My state has always had a healthy balance of men and women.

Again you don't know how India functions; what is a problem in one state isn't the same for others.

If you don't have anything to contribute on Rohingyas, we can stop discussing right here and ask the mods to close the thread.

Steadily improving in states which have that issue. My state has always had a healthy balance of men and women.

Again you don't know how India functions; what is a problem in one state isn't the same for others.

If you don't have anything to contribute on Rohingyas, we can stop discussing right here and ask the mods to close the thread.
Yah, stop killing and grow more women...:enjoy:

Look at this genocide and mass rape supporting faggot talking like mother Theresa...:disagree:

BTW, I heard, in India peoples buy-sell rape videos? :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom