What's new

Why Sri Lanka Does Not Trust India?

:cheesy: No wonder this should bound to happen! :cheesy:

are u retarded too? :lol: as a lankan, you should know better. india supported LTTE initially because u guys were close to the US.

We even hate our neighbours being under the control of foreign powers, even if that foreign power is not an enemy

OMG :lol: you are not the only retard here. look who else thanked his post

LOL, personal attacks so soon? :lol:

Anyway, it's true.

The most powerful person in Iran, is an Iranian Muslim.
The most powerful person in China, is a Chinese Atheist.
The most powerful person in Sri Lanka, is a Sri Lankan Buddhist.

The most powerful person in India, is a white European Catholic.

are u retarded too? :lol: as a lankan, you should know better. india supported LTTE initially because u guys were close to the US.

We even hate our neighbours being under the control of foreign powers

So Sri Lanka supporting China cuz India supported LTTE...! so why this kolevari? :p:P:P

LOL, personal attacks so soon? :lol:

Anyway, it's true.

The most powerful person in Iran, is an Iranian Muslim.
The most powerful person in China, is a Chinese Atheist.
The most powerful person in Sri Lanka, is a Sri Lankan Buddhist.

The most powerful person in India, is a white European Catholic.

the most powerful person in USA, is a Kenyan.

liberal countries are more tolerant about what their leaders look like or where they are from, as long as they are loyal to their country (or party).

since you dont live in one, i dont expect you to understand :lol:

So Sri Lanka supporting China cuz India supported LTTE...! so why this kolevari? :p:P:P

US or china, india is uncomfortable with any foreign power in its neighbourhood

the most powerful person in USA, is a Kenyan.

Wrong. Obama is an American, and he was born in America. :lol:

In fact, only people born in the USA are eligible to be the President. As we saw from the Obama Birth Certificate scandal.

Sonia was born in Europe, to a white European Catholic family.

Obama also represents a significant section of American society, since blacks are one of the largest minorities there. How about Italians in India?

Wrong. Obama is an American, and he was born in America. :lol:

In fact, only people born in the USA are eligible to be the President. As we saw from the Obama Birth Certificate scandal.

Sonia was born in Europe, to a white European Catholic family.

Obama also represents a significant section of American society, since blacks are one of the largest minorities there. How about Italians in India?

the fact remains that he is of kenyan origin. and kenyans dont come under black minorities in the US. morover, as u know, sonia gandhi succeded her indian husband as the head of the party. she learned indian languages, adopted indian customs and became indian.

as i said before, liberal countries are more tolerant about what their leaders look like or where they are from, as long as they are loyal to their country (or party).

since you dont live in one, i dont expect you to understand

talking about italians in india, (i hope ur chinese IQ can comprehend what i am saying :lol:)30% of the indian genetic pool is caucasian who migrated here during the last 5000 years. italians(or those who lived in that area at the time) among them.

in fact, the part south india i live in had interacted a lot with the romans during ancient times. their genetic pool exists here today

1. 2000 years :cheesy::cheesy: you can say then Sinhalese lived in India for the last 5000 years!

2. did genocide in North while letting tamils escape into the Sinhala heartland of South! :disagree:

3. Diplomacy is something you don't know! :tdown:

4. Correction not Sinhalese but United National Party.

5. India provided arms to LTTE when Sri Lanka tried to destroy them. So we are even here! :angel:

6. Prove 40,000 Tamils killed by SLA. PROVE IT!

7. Because India is our only troublesome neighbor!

8. The Eelam refers to

Sri Lanka or Sinhala or Seelan or Seilou to chinese or to Ceylon. Get your fact correct, it dosen't refer to Tamils! :oops:

1.Havent u heard about 5 dravidian kingdoms that ruled SL in pre christian era?
2. Still the percentage of tamils in northern areas were higher than in south. It may have changed now, due to cunningness of sinhalese.
3. Whateva party it maybe, but still it was pro sinhalese that times
4. Sinhalese oppressed tamils, and supported pakistanis in war and supported west. We are not even there.
5. india is known worldwide for its diplomacy.
6. SL govt is blocking LLRC report. Sl govt have accepted 8000 people were killed in last stages of war. No one knows about other stages of war. Un estimate is 40000 killed
here is proof
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-final-phase-sri-lankas-civil-war-report.html
7. no..Even now india is ur protector and safekeeper.
8. I am a tamilian and i know its meaning of world's oldest language pretty well... Eelam refers to SL kids.. debate if u know the facts, or else dont take up the topic of Eelam.
and 9. SL govt again cheating the world on 13th amendment even 3 years after war.

Lanka itself that got its rear end kicked for 30 years before we ourselves decided to help it out.

Yes.. Sri Lanka became less hostile to India after the rise of LTTE. They had their hands too full to play their dirty games.

Why India Does Not Trust Sri Lanka?

Because periodically Lankan govt tried to stab India by its act. In 1948, 65, and 71 they helped Pakistan. Indian govt Beg to Lankan govt to stay out of the feud, But lankan purposefully bought enimity of India by helping Agressor Pakistan.

Now again Lankan govt is helping china , they are providing china there land, resource and help for military purpose. There act is not only provocating India, but Australia and USA as well..

Lankan Rangers must not provoke the hornets... They must follow non-allignment policies. Our western neighbour Pakistan is good example.

http://www.poorparenting.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crying-baby21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom