What's new

Why Special Protection Group (SPG) is a big talent pool for India Inc

Is the one on the right Caucasian?

india-elections-2009-4-29-10-22-3.jpg

Is the one on the right Caucasian?

india-elections-2009-4-29-10-22-3.jpg

Highly unlikely probably just very fair and like @Koovie said from the NE, we have seen other pics of SPG agents from NE. You have to be Indian to join any armed force in India- I'm not saying there aren't Caucasian Indians by there are very few.

Last edited by a moderator:
A rare article on the secretive SPG:

It annoys me that there is still this "deputation culture" in the NSG and SPG- the tax payer spends huge amounts on training these guys for them to leave at the end of their deputation period and take their talents to the private sector. I see the argument that deputations keep the age profile of elite forces like SPG/NSG very young and fresh and that these guys take the lessons and experience back to their parent unit to apply there and do some good their but then I can also see many holes in the idea

is this situation is same for the army? i mean after career in NSG-SAG they don't return to army? i never heard that after nsg men leave the army. i think it is only in paramilitary forces were they don't get a payment as much as an army men gets.

how many years did a person can work in SPG?

is this situation is same for the army? i mean after career in NSG-SAG they don't return to army? i never heard that after nsg men leave the army. i think it is only in paramilitary forces were they don't get a payment as much as an army men gets.

how many years did a person can work in SPG?
The situation is NOT the same for the NSG/SAG sir. I'm not sure how long SPG personal serve in the SPG but I know the maximum SAG operators can serve is 3 years before returning to their army units.

Back
Top Bottom