What's new

Why so less coverage about protests in France? Mainstream media silent!

A French guy demonstrating because the age of retirement is increased from 62 to 64 is deprived of a little bit of luxury, that’s all. People live longer, and budgets needs to be balanced.
I dont know about Sweden, but in Denmark my retirement age is 69. My children probably 70+. So its kind of strange watching these protest from here.

Just a sign of more of what's coming to the West as hyperinflation and the collapse of currencies and subsequently, social safety nets and living standards accelerate.

In the UK, these protests are not given the coverage they should. A while back they were totally ignored.

Western media is controlled.

I dont know about Sweden, but in Denmark my retirement age is 69. My children probably 70+. So its kind of strange watching these protest from here.
Sweden just raised from 65 to 66.

Just a sign of more of what's coming to the West as hyperinflation and the collapse of currencies and subsequently, social safety nets and living standards accelerate.
You obviously do not know what hyperinflation is.

1679552456124.png

Inflation around 10% per year is not far from the 1980s.

1679552624040.png

Last edited:
In the UK, these protests are not given the coverage they should. A while back they were totally ignored.

Western media is controlled.
No, they are reported.
They are just not getting more than they deserve.
Exactly why should they get more than 1-2 minutes?

I said hyperinflation is coming, not that it is here yet.
And China will soon go bankrupt, so You should stay in the US to avoid the ensuing civil war.
It is easy to do predictions, harder to get them right.

And China will soon go bankrupt, so You should stay in the US to avoid the ensuing civil war.
It is easy to do predictions, harder to get them right.
Ok if you want to avoid the fact that dollar dominance is going to significantly go down and this will lead to massive problems, but go ahead and live in your alternative reality.

Ok if you want to avoid the fact that dollar dominance is going to significantly go down and this will lead to massive problems, but go ahead and live in your alternative reality.
Yes, that is a contributing factor why China will go bankrupt…

What else would expect from work till you die societies?

The average Western citizen is going to have to work much longer. The stress and load at work is already unhealthy. The Western worker was already working unhealthy long years. No wonder you see such huge demonstrations which are justified. Capitalism is all about more. The capitalistic greed has no limit. The human wasn't made to work for 8 and more hours a day. The human wasn't made to work for such lengthy years. It is indeed unhealthy. How much does an average person live? Now calculate the years an average person works. That is right. A person spends more time working for most of his life.

The real reason for longer working years in Western nations is because the state has borrowed incredible amounts of money. Even the pension funds are at danger. The government expects the average Joe to pay the bill through tax collection etc. In other words, the average Joe is paying the penalty for mistakes comitted by Western governments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom