What's new

France: Mass protests erupt in Paris against NATO, demands for exit

France has never been big on NATO and always pursues its own interests, its leaving NATO would be huge!

France is a state strong enough, they dont need NATO to defend themselves.

But they need to be nice to his American master to have a good position in international commerce.
Yep. US Allies are too intertwined with the US economically and politically to break off or become an antagonist. They can’t afford it.

So they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Continuing to follow the US will bring pain and disaster but the alternative will likely bring total ruin.

Yep. US Allies are too intertwined with the US economically and politically to break off or become an antagonist. They can’t afford it.

So they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Continuing to follow the US will bring pain and disaster but the alternative will likely bring total ruin.
If they obbey USA, European ruling elites will keep their way of life.

Refuse Russian gas will damage European low/middle class way of life, but elites will keep happy.

Obbey USA is only a problem for European elites if USA someday triggers a nuclear war against Russia, something that can't be discarded :lol:.

So Germany now wants a European missile shield. It's a Germany iniciative, it's not a USA or NATO iniciative.
It's funny, they are starting to feel the fear of a nuclear war, they dont trust in the Americans.

..what's your point?

reep what you sow

You violated agreement with Russia not to aleign Ukraine with NATO, plus putting a blind eye of Ukranian murder and oppression ethnic russians in the now annexed regions

Ukraine isnt as inoccent as the western media makes it out to be... you even banned RT from Utube a reflection of insecurity of hearing what the other side has to say.

WW2 - was like that although i think Japan deserved to be nuked and Italy was a opportunist asshole. Hilter Germany wasnt a unreasonable twit in beginning , they had a lot of real greviences

reep what you sow

actually I'm quite chuffed about the harvest. Russia reduced to insignificance, the raison d'être for NATO amplified, two new NATO members - couldn't have dreamed of a better outcome. Even if Russia expends its last ounce of energy in a herculean effort to take all of Ukraine- we still win big.

Now go cry for Putin and Russia.

reep what you sow

You violated agreement with Russia not to aleign Ukraine with NATO, plus putting a blind eye of Ukranian murder and oppression ethnic russians in the now annexed regions

Ukraine isnt as inoccent as the western media makes it out to be... you even banned RT from Utube a reflection of insecurity of hearing what the other side has to say.

WW2 - was like that although i think Japan deserved to be nuked and Italy was a opportunist asshole. Hilter Germany wasnt a unreasonable twit in beginning , they had a lot of real greviences
Ukraine is not even part of NATO. Not even close even before the invasion by Russia. Now Russia is reaping what they sow by making an enemy of Ukraine its next door neighbor for a VERY long time. And I haven't gotten to the weapons part to deter any possible future invasion by Russia.

Trump at the time was thinking of leaving NATO.

Last edited:
actually I'm quite chuffed about the harvest. Russia reduced to insignificance, the raison d'être for NATO amplified, two new NATO members - couldn't have dreamed of a better outcome. Even if Russia expends its last ounce of energy in a herculean effort to take all of Ukraine- we still win big.

wait until winter and putin shuts off gas to Europe.

it isnt over... you guys celebrate too quickly like A-stan

we all know who had the last laugh

wait until winter and putin shuts off gas to Europe.

it isnt over... you guys celebrate too quickly like A-stan

we all know who had the last laugh
wake up, Russian gas is already cut off. It's Putin that's begging Europe to open NS2.
Afghanistan, lol are you serious? Pakistan lost big time, you had leverage while we were in Afghanistan and now no one in the west cares if Pakistan goes to hell in a handbasket.

Pakistan lost big time,

not yet.. but depends how the new real gov comes to power.

USA on the other hand did failed to secure access to the world's largest reserve of litum in China's hand

congrats.

no one in the west cares if Pakistan goes to hell in a handbasket.

funny .. may be Donald Lou didnt get the memo?.

not yet.. but depends how the new real gov comes to power.

USA on the other hand did failed to secure access to the world's largest reserve of litum in China's hand

congrats.

funny .. may be Donald Lou didnt get the memo?.
afghan lithium? you need immense amounts of water to mine lithium and Afghanistan doesn't have any water. China will have to ship millions of tons of dirt back home to extract Lithium. No way to do that profitably. And yeah Pakistan doesn't have much water either so transporting dirt to Pakistan for processing isn't an option either.

Donald Lou? A deputy junior assistant at the state department? :lol:

afghan lithium? you need immense amounts of water to mine lithium and Afghanistan doesn't have any water. China will have to ship millions of tons of dirt back home to extract Lithium. No way to do that profitably. And yeah Pakistan doesn't have much water either so transporting dirt to Pakistan for processing isn't an option either.

Donald Lou? A deputy junior assistant at the state department? :lol:

Really ? And you know about mining ?

Watch and weep as China sweeps the floor

As far as Putin wrath is concerned… Europe will hit recession in 2023 .. go figure

Its a protest organised by the LFI a far left political party bank rolled by Putin to Sortons vite de l'OTAN (Get out of NATO quickly). I talked to my father he hadn't even heard about these protests until I told him about it. It's probably around a thousand people earning some money from Putin for a days labor.

Also I will give you a negative rating the next time you post an Indian fake news source. @LeGenD and @waz
I watched this video.

The number of people in the video is only 1000 different from what you said.

Are you sure your information is true?

Its a protest organised by the LFI a far left political party bank rolled by Putin to Sortons vite de l'OTAN (Get out of NATO quickly). I talked to my father he hadn't even heard about these protests until I told him about it. It's probably around a thousand people earning some money from Putin for a days labor.

Also I will give you a negative rating the next time you post an Indian fake news source. @LeGenD and @waz

Are communists not banned in France yet?

Did your father heard if this one or should I delete it?

Back
Top Bottom