What's new

France: Mass protests erupt in Paris against NATO, demands for exit

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

France: Mass protests erupt in Paris against NATO, demands for exit​

Oct 12, 2022 Anti-NATO protests have gripped France as the country grapples with a cost-of-living crisis. The protests come amid a strike by union workers at France's petroleum refineries. A massive crowd of protesters marched through the center of Paris on Saturday demanding that France radically change its stance on NATO and the EU, international media reported.

France: Mass protests erupt in Paris against NATO, demands for exit​

Oct 12, 2022 Anti-NATO protests have gripped France as the country grapples with a cost-of-living crisis. The protests come amid a strike by union workers at France's petroleum refineries. A massive crowd of protesters marched through the center of Paris on Saturday demanding that France radically change its stance on NATO and the EU, international media reported.

Its a protest organised by the LFI a far left political party bank rolled by Putin to Sortons vite de l'OTAN (Get out of NATO quickly). I talked to my father he hadn't even heard about these protests until I told him about it. It's probably around a thousand people earning some money from Putin for a days labor.

Also I will give you a negative rating the next time you post an Indian fake news source. @LeGenD and @waz

I wouldn't hold my breath on that actually happening

A protest in France against NATO.

And a protest in Russia against the Ukraine war.

That is the real people's voice.

If in other countries the need to end the war is urgent like those in Europe, we all are going to go down to the street to hold a massive protest as well.

A protest in France against NATO.

And a protest in Russia against the Ukraine war.

That is the real people's voice.

If in other countries the need to end the war is urgent like those in Europe, we all are going to go down to the street to hold a massive protest as well.

A mere couple of hundred people protesting isn't a mass protest. After the Russian invasion, the last thing sensible people are thinking is to leave NATO.

France needs another great man like De Gulle to lead France and EU.

Its a protest organised by the LFI a far left political party bank rolled by Putin to Sortons vite de l'OTAN (Get out of NATO quickly). I talked to my father he hadn't even heard about these protests until I told him about it. It's probably around a thousand people earning some money from Putin for a days labor.

Also I will give you a negative rating the next time you post an Indian fake news source. @LeGenD and @waz
Freedom of speech to let a minority protest. The overall approval rating to support Ukraine in Europe and US is higher than it was in July. So a few hundred protesters are exercising the right and the Government is not afraid of them.

In China, out of fear of not disrupting the summit, a million criminals have been arrested. Thats fear.
ANd minorities not allowed to enter Beijing at the off chance out of 1.4BN people, some may have issues with Emperor Xi taking reigns for the 3rd term.

Freedom of speech to let a minority protest. The overall approval rating to support Ukraine in Europe and US is higher than it was in July. So a few hundred protesters are exercising the right and the Government is not afraid of them.

In China, out of fear of not disrupting the summit, a million criminals have been arrested. Thats fear.
ANd minorities not allowed to enter Beijing at the off chance out of 1.4BN people, some may have issues with Emperor Xi taking reigns for the 3rd term.
You are just BS about china, dont know what hell you are talking about.

France is a state strong enough, they dont need NATO to defend themselves.

But they need to be nice to his American master to have a good position in international commerce.

There were some protests but not that big. But next week (18oct) some student syndicats want to strike because the new BAC reforms, to increase the salaries of the teachers, to increase the resources in EN. Medicine students were protesting also because the new reforms of PACES/PASS. There is a beginning of fuel shortage and you can see even some civilians fighting for fuel.

Putin's invasion of Ukraine follows Hitler's playbook for the invasion of Poland. The rationale was identical, Poland isn't a real country and military force is justified to protect German speakers in Poland. Europe tried to appease Hitler and we all know how that turned out. For those of us that remember history stopping Putin is not up for debate.

Go Russia!..

it is only one standing up to western two faced non sense,

Putin's invasion of Ukraine follows Hitler's playbook for the invasion of Poland. The rationale was identical, Poland isn't a real country and military force is justified to protect German speakers in Poland. Europe tried to appease Hitler and we all know how that turned out. For those of us that remember history stopping Putin is not up for debate.

WW2 was a direct result the ultra lame treat of versailes imposed on Germany

we also know history...

Putin will not dare to attack any NATO member because of ART-5.

WW2 was a direct result the ultra lame treat of versailes imposed on Germany

we also know history...

..what's your point? Even Iraq paid war reparations for its invasion of Kuwait. Europe and the French were divided into two camps 'too lenient' and 'too harsh' in their sentiment over the terms of the treaty. You think sanctions on Russia will be lifted without them paying for the damage they caused in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom