What's new

Why so less coverage about protests in France? Mainstream media silent!

My thought exactly. But it still is being covered though. So no idea why the OP says it isnt.
The way it is covered in Western media does matter. A protest in France is broascasted like a matter of fact and normal way of life by Western media, regardless how brutal the police are and how desperate the workers have become, totally different to how they cover a protest in China or Russia.

We get plenty of coverage. Tired of listening to all the descriptions of tear gas and mounds of garbage due to strikes etc., No coverup or conspiracy.

The way it is covered in Western media does matter. A protest in France is broascasted like a matter of fact and normal way of life by Western media, regardless how brutal the police are and how desperate the workers have become, totally different to how they cover a protest in China or Russia.
A French guy demonstrating because the age of retirement is increased from 62 to 64 is deprived of a little bit of luxury, that’s all. People live longer, and budgets needs to be balanced.

A French guy demonstrating because the age of retirement is increased from 62 to 64 is deprived of a little bit of luxury, that’s all. People live longer, and budgets needs to be balanced.
And Chinese guy demonstrating because...

And i doubt about the "luxury" as now a lot of Westerners do not have enough to eat and food banks are mushrooming. Not about "sacrify a bit of luxury" at all.

And Chinese guy demonstrating because...

And i doubt about the "luxury" as now a lot of Westerners do not have enough to eat and food banks are mushrooming. Not about "sacrify a bit of luxury" at all.
That is because you fail to add 1 + 1 and get it to 2.

Working two more years will increase the living standard.
It becomes neccessary when more people live longer resulting in
a larger part of the population in retirement which should be financed
by a decreasing working part of the population.

Inflation is an entirely different problem.

It was main headlines in Spain main press, so it's not hidden.

Back
Top Bottom