What's new

why **** sites open with PDF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Adblock plus Extension.

I was just joking I have no idea why he gets **** sites anyways :lol: I recommend him doing a virus scan and a malware scan.
Here’s some software that I recommend.

Avast Free Antivirus 2015 - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Advanced SystemCare Free - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

If this doesn't help you can block ads(Im not sure if i'm allowed to say this LOL) or you might have to reinstall the OS.

**** page opened up only for 30 mins:o: . after that gone back to normal i think..o_O

i have kaspersky internet security installed...
i have cleaned up all browsing data & doing a complete virus scan, just in case

lol :sarcastic:

and who the fuk does not use adblock and flashblock ? o_O

Google ad advertises in accordance to your previous searches/your search history.
I see! That's what make me wonder also, I was searching for a hotel and later for few days when I open PDF the ads were full of hotels.

O bhai, koi ghalat site nahi khulti PDF kholnay say. Masla kuch aur lag raha hai. Sunny Leone thori kam daikha karo:omghaha::laughcry:

Google adsense usually does not show such sites, you seem to be a victim of spam/malware get it taken off and do not go to your bank sites, mail sites. That might compromise your login

This is not an issue with PDF but your browser/adware. PDF uses internet compliant advertisements that have no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom