What's new

Why PTI needs landslide victory in 2023 election.

@Smoke

You won't see any news on rural areas developments. Look for those, instead of just the current moaning from big cities. Development work in big cities is very slow due to a lot more prior mess to be clean up first.

@Smoke

You won't see any news on rural areas developments. Look for those, instead of just the current moaning from big cities. Development work in big cities is very slow due to a lot more prior mess to be clean up first.

Actually I am not talking about development of any area. I am disappointed in the lack of confidence they have in their own decisions. They are second guessing and frolocking all over the place and that reeks of weakness.

I think it will be a great surprise for all the opposition if Imran Khan calls early elections. This will be very, very disheartening for all of them. They are already distraught.

Actually I am not talking about development of any area. I am disappointed in the lack of confidence they have in their own decisions. They are second guessing and frolocking all over the place and that reeks of weakness.

They are trying to fix the 2nd most corrupt province for the first time, and so many landmines laid in Federal as well. Any new government trying to fix would have faced this.

So far PTI has engaged in much needed austerity measures to balance the nations finances. Unfortunately such policies are rarely ever popular so if the party wants to win a landslide in the next election then it needs to tone down its austerity focus in the coming years and engage in more projects with a "wow" factor which inevitably attracts many people.

@ So we have to be patient and keep up the pressure on PTI for delivery.
PTI has really turned the poor masses into patients. bring some ray of hope for them
I remembeted this quote after hearing the complaints and grievances of people in the above video.
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Perfectly suits for Imran now.

it's very much possible.elections should be organised likes the one in dictator movie in republic of wadiya.

What is the point of landslide victory when you have to make Buzdar as Punjab CM, Mahmood Khan as KPK CM and giving useless 3 years of another extension to Bajwa at the end of the day.

What is the point of landslide victory when you have to make Buzdar as Punjab CM, Mahmood Khan as KPK CM and giving useless 3 years of another extension to Bajwa at the end of the day.
Ok then he should make you CM of punjab?

IMG_20200729_173330.jpg

Every Karachiite with some honor should do this

If all the "sane guys like you and above" wont vote. Even with the hard line supoorters alone, the PPP will easily win over karachi. I think you guys will further enjoy your days in karachi post 2023.

24,000 votes are BS? we get this sort of votes in elections for seat lol.

Yes that is BS.

Look man, I voted for PTI twice.

There is no way in hell someone who is like a God damn GHOST can have a higher rating than Shahbaz Sharif. No Matter how bad PPP & PML-N are, you cannot bend facts to suit your bias.

Back
Top Bottom