What's new

Why PTI needs landslide victory in 2023 election.

ECP will ban this political party.

The foreign funded stooges are of little value to Pakistan and Pakistanis.

The most important thing is to destroy all corrupt parties of Pakistan viz PPP, PML-N, MMA, MQM, BAP, BNP-M, ANP in the next 2 years.

@Verve If IK can choke Power Mafia and Food Mafia by the end of the 5 years
He has only choked the lifeline of the people. He is most docile PM in the hands of Mafias.
@HalfMoon The most important thing is to destroy all corrupt parties of Pakistan viz PPP, PML-N, MMA, MQM, BAP, BNP-M, ANP in the next 2 years.
True, He had destroyed the entire system of Pakistan along with the political parties. everything is going from bad to worst for the masses. Having something to eat 2 times has become a luxury here. and still, some fanatics are supporting him. I do not think either of them belongs to the low to the middle class.

People have short memory. PTI can distribute sweets to general public during the last year. But right now they need to more tough decision specially with respect to correction requires with respect to institutions and processes.
People are ready getting sacrificed as always but this gov have to show them some progress.
What happen in Sugar petrol and wheat crisis could show their will and power to crush these mafias.but they failed in these matters.there are still uncertainty in market that sugar price will cross 100 per kg threshold in coming months.
Why government not taking hard actions against these mafias because members of this government also involved.
How many years common poors people have to give sacrifice?
Its time rich give sacrifice and poor get relief.
Every where in the world democrat governments give some sweets to people so they can win next election.on sacrifice no party can win i the world no matter how developed the country is.
You have to show rich also giving thier share of sacrifice.other wise dont except to get voot from poor people.rich are getting more richer and poors are getting more poorer.

PTI will not be getting majority from Lahore. Many disappointed people with their policy and policymakers. The appointment of Usman Buzdar and his incapability has left a sour vibe but I do hope they win again. I can’t take the other two options again.

With this performence of governence and crouption, if PTI can get 10 NA seats in 2023 it ill be a miracle indeed

Every Karachiite with some honor should do this
Do you think PTI won karachi elections?
Really!
And is karachi votes matters????

Ok batman don't shoot me.
OH, just making it a fair play friend!
As a great nation, we should speak up the truth even though it's bitter so next time we don't make same mistake!

Back
Top Bottom