What's new

Why PTI needs landslide victory in 2023 election.

Every Karachiite with some honor should do this
in 2013, i remember hamza ali abbasi video, sab ko try kara dei kar dekh lein PTI ko bhi aik chance this and that. aur chance dia tou kuch nahi kar raha. I think better option for karachi is jamat islami or mustafa kamal. At least they will do raise the voice.

Do you think PTI won karachi elections?
Really!
And is karachi votes matters????

OH, just making it a fair play friend!
As a great nation, we should speak up the truth even though it's bitter so next time we don't make same mistake!

Yes, PTI won karachi election that is truth and reality.

Imran and pm again ?, ya Allah Reham farma our hamari pehli galti muaf kr dy , Tu Gafoor ur Raheem hy,

People are ready getting sacrificed as always but this gov have to show them some progress.
What happen in Sugar petrol and wheat crisis could show their will and power to crush these mafias.but they failed in these matters.there are still uncertainty in market that sugar price will cross 100 per kg threshold in coming months.
Why government not taking hard actions against these mafias because members of this government also involved.
How many years common poors people have to give sacrifice?
Its time rich give sacrifice and poor get relief.
Every where in the world democrat governments give some sweets to people so they can win next election.on sacrifice no party can win i the world no matter how developed the country is.
You have to show rich also giving thier share of sacrifice.other wise dont except to get voot from poor people.rich are getting more richer and poors are getting more poorer.

Are u blinded or what? Is this first crisis?

How many times the names of benefixiary of crisis were published and people were sidelined and handed over to NAB and FIA despite being in government ?

Hard decision needs implementation. Who is going to implement when they are themselves commission earner. Be it NAB, FIA, FBR or Police.

PTI tried with shabbar zaidi but he wasnt allowed to work by the mafia and ultimately had to leave.

The changes in Pakistan are like chemo therapy which is slow and painful but the only way to survive.

If u bring a much powerful person then he will missuse the authority to secure his own position like musharaf NRO.

They are working on institutes. When did last time u saw a cabinet where PM has to explain his decision and sometime had to reverse some decisions based on debates. Not in its ideal form but institute of cabinet has started to breathe atleast.

PIA pilot errors issue was accepted in parliament for the first time. This is not the first accident but when did we officially acknowledge the real problem ? These bloody pilots destroyed all 7 ATR bought in 2006. Which is a much bigger loss then 6 months ban. Aviation minister had the b***l to tell us the reality and now procedures will be modified to address the actual issues.

I can share alot of other examples bit as i say its a chemo where institution needs to be dismantelled snd then rebuilt. This is even more difficult from creating them from scratch. So we have to be patient and keep up the pressure on PTI for delivery.

PTI ke haqumat aisay he chalti rahi toh aglay election main 10 seats beh le jain wo bari baat hoo ge. or mai khod worker hoon PTI ka 2008 say .

Sidelining them is not punishment of their crime.
They are still trying to create another sugar and wheat crisis.skyrocketing prices of wheat and sugar is failure of this government.
Can you tell my which crisis creater got punishment of his crime?
I am not blind and i am seeing they are making life miserable of poors.

in 2013, i remember hamza ali abbasi video, sab ko try kara dei kar dekh lein PTI ko bhi aik chance this and that. aur chance dia tou kuch nahi kar raha. I think better option for karachi is jamat islami or mustafa kamal. At least they will do raise the voice.

Yes, PTI won karachi election that is truth and reality.
Actully not, ballot papers were found on garbage dumps, go to YouTube and find the videos there are lot of them!
Establishment thought giving PTI karachi seats will chsnge the political structure and that didn't happened cause they lost to PMLn badly in Punjab and then they have beg to same MQM for its 7 seats!!!!
Thts the truth is!!!
But all of this political engenireing went to garbage dumps with bringing absolute power to PPP, which grabbed it with full control and karachi stands no where!!!!

Are u blinded or what? Is this first crisis?

How many times the names of benefixiary of crisis were published and people were sidelined and handed over to NAB and FIA despite being in government ?

Hard decision needs implementation. Who is going to implement when they are themselves commission earner. Be it NAB, FIA, FBR or Police.

PTI tried with shabbar zaidi but he wasnt allowed to work by the mafia and ultimately had to leave.

The changes in Pakistan are like chemo therapy which is slow and painful but the only way to survive.

If u bring a much powerful person then he will missuse the authority to secure his own position like musharaf NRO.

They are working on institutes. When did last time u saw a cabinet where PM has to explain his decision and sometime had to reverse some decisions based on debates. Not in its ideal form but institute of cabinet has started to breathe atleast.

PIA pilot errors issue was accepted in parliament for the first time. This is not the first accident but when did we officially acknowledge the real problem ? These bloody pilots destroyed all 7 ATR bought in 2006. Which is a much bigger loss then 6 months ban. Aviation minister had the b***l to tell us the reality and now procedures will be modified to address the actual issues.

I can share alot of other examples bit as i say its a chemo where institution needs to be dismantelled snd then rebuilt. This is even more difficult from creating them from scratch. So we have to be patient and keep up the pressure on PTI for delivery.
Sorry that lame excused fake and illogical idealogy of PTI has no more space to run a nuclear armed country!
If you think, that 5 more years would be given to PTI, my friend that time is over, it's time to say bye bye to PTI which is fallen into its own grave!
No pakistani wants sugar 10,000 rps kilo
ATTA, 20,000 rps kilo
Dolllors 1$=5000rps
No one wants PTI in power anymore thanks and good bye pls

1. Weak decision power & implementation. This governments power of authority is incredibly weak, every Tom, Dick & Harry now does not fear the governments decisions as they know the government will not fight tooth and nail to enforce them. They are trying to keep everyone happy, which is impossible and also juvenile.

2. Lack of control over their own ministers. Weak accountability and weak implementation of decisions.

3. They are also now getting out of touch with reality... Actually it seems like they are sold on ideas that sound amazing in nature, but they are not practical hence the subpar performance so far.

Last edited:
People have not given full majority to PTI but expect miracles to be delivered.

The onus is on the people to give PTI 2/3rds majority in 2023 before demanding/expecting results from being delivered.

Actully not, ballot papers were found on garbage dumps, go to YouTube and find the videos there are lot of them!
Establishment thought giving PTI karachi seats will chsnge the political structure and that didn't happened cause they lost to PMLn badly in Punjab and then they have beg to same MQM for its 7 seats!!!!
Thts the truth is!!!
But all of this political engenireing went to garbage dumps with bringing absolute power to PPP, which grabbed it with full control and karachi stands no where!!!!

Sorry that lame excused fake and illogical idealogy of PTI has no more space to run a nuclear armed country!
If you think, that 5 more years would be given to PTI, my friend that time is over, it's time to say bye bye to PTI which is fallen into its own grave!
No pakistani wants sugar 10,000 rps kilo
ATTA, 20,000 rps kilo
Dolllors 1$=5000rps
No one wants PTI in power anymore thanks and good bye pls

Talk about yourself as all sane persons want PTI.

Same kind of noise was made in KPK within first 3 years - same comments, same analysis of PTI performance being non-exitant and projections of being wiped out blah blah blah. Once the implementation of new systems and projects started giving real benefits to the people, KPK public in an unprecedented move elected PTI with a big majority wiping out many other parties.

People shouldn't be surprised if the same happens in Punjab, that is also being split in a very near future.

Same kind of noise was made in KPK within first 3 years - same comments, same analysis of PTI performance being non-exitant and projections of being wiped out blah blah blah. Once the implementation of new systems and projects started giving real benefits to the people, KPK public in an unprecedented move elected PTI with a big majority wiping out many other parties.

People shouldn't be surprised if the same happens in Punjab, that is also being split in a very near future.

I sincerely hope what you say happens again, but it is nerve wracking that 40% of the tenure is over.

I hope it turns out like cricket, slow pace until the last 15 overs where the batsmen start being aggressive and score huge runs.

Back
Top Bottom