What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

Don't know, maybe, but if yes, its agnostic type Qadyani. The moral and social values that Qadyani follow (I have many friends) are no different than Sunni or Shia or Barelvi, after all Qadyan was in Punjab not in some Nudistan where people were allowed to do whatever they liked.
I have disagreements with you but I like you mate problem with majority Muslims is that their knowledge of Islam is miserable which is used as an advantage by these people.

..here's no way im going through the entire thread. I can't afford that much time.

yes you can bro
Yes you can!

Say it!

yes we can!

....t their knowledge of Islam is miserable which is used as an advantage by these people.

Whose knowledge? Mullah Burq posh, or Mullah Omer, or Ben fing Ladeen, or Taliban-bastards, who?

Oh and throw in some street Mullahs and Mullahd Mawdooooodi in it to.

They all are abusing and using/have used Islam for petty politics, murders, assassinations etc.

yes you can bro
Yes you can!

Say it!

yes we can!

Whose knowledge? Mullah Burq posh, or Mullah Omer, or Ben fing Ladeen, or Taliban-bastards, who?

Oh and throw in some street Mullahs and Mullahd Mawdooooodi in it to.

They all are abusing and using/have used Islam for petty politics, murders, assassinations etc.
Common people even those with big beards and niqaab. Most of them have never read Quran with translation and no seerat book and yet alone Hadees.

Common people even those with big beards and niqaab. Most of them have never read Quran with translation and no seerat book and yet alone Hadees.

This is why we need to clone Zarvan, 1000000000 times.

Otherwise there is no hope for these nonMuslim Muslim, or they Muslim Non-Muslim, or nonMuslim nonMuslim.

I mean what do you call a person who------------- (aNd I quote Zarvan here)

never read Quran with translation and no seerat book and yet alone Hadees.

there is no hope for this idiot. No hope at all.

p.s. please make sure to have a cool name for your cloned sect though. Like Zarvania, Zaivrania, Zarina etc. something cool.Like a big Z painted across their chest and tattooed on their forehead. I am sure you will figure this out.

Last edited:
This is why we need to clone Zarvan, 1000000000 times.

Otherwise there is no hope for these nonMuslim Muslim, or they Muslim Non-Muslim, or nonMuslim nonMuslim.

I mean what do you call a person who------------- (aNd I quote Zarvan here)

never read Quran with translation and no seerat book and yet alone Hadees.

p.s. please make sure to have a cool name for your cloned sect though. Like Zarvania, Zaivrania, Zarina etc. something cool.Like a big Z painted across their chest and tattooed on their forehead. I am sure you will figure this out.
Will it be a sect or a cult?

Being not to religious is sign of being Abu Juhal or complete lack of knowledge when it comes to Islam
Again giving me the example from a religion and of a man who existed 1500 years ago :) This is where you people get struck your psychical body is in the 21st century but minds are in the 6th century.Your every answer is based on religious texts and doctrines.It,s not even worth arguing with a jahil mullah @Atheria you agree?

Lakum deenukum wali yadeen.

Your religion is for you, my religion is for me
And yet you cannot follow the words of your religion .This is what secularism is leave it on others don,t force.By introducing islamic laws and forcing them on people in a so called islamic state you are going against the words of your own religion.Islam is a secular religion which should be evolved over time.
That,s the reason i call you people hypocrites.
MS bhai

All other mazhabs do that. This is logically incorrect statement of yours. Some times some of us repeat Mullahtic statements that are totally illogical.
Bhai sahab their minds are so narrow and they will counter your every argument from the few religious texts they know.Their is no sense in arguing with them.If it,s was worthy arguing with them then there would be no need of operation zarb-e-azb or operation nijaat etc.
not cool man! Respect your religious scholars. Not all of them are bad...

I didn't say other religions are not guiding lives.
But there is a reason why Allah Has chosen Islam for us..
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Zarvan is following a cult.

Bhai sahab no need to high your blood pressure on such clowns .If he is not some online warrior he will soon end up in some unmarked grave and we will get rid of him forever.

Again giving me the example from a religion and of a man who existed 1500 years ago :) This is where you people get struck your psychical body is in the 21st century but minds are in the 6th century.Your every answer is based on religious texts and doctrines.It,s not even worth arguing with a jahil mullah @Atheria you agree?

And yet you cannot follow the words of your religion .This is what secularism is leave it on others don,t force.By introducing islamic laws and forcing them on people in a so called islamic state you are going against the words of your own religion.Islam is a secular religion which should be evolved over time.
That,s the reason i call you people hypocrites.

Bhai sahab their minds are so narrow and they will counter your every argument from the few religious texts they know.Their is no sense in arguing with them.If it,s was worthy arguing with them then there would be no need of operation zarb-e-azb or operation nijaat etc.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Zarvan is following a cult.

Bhai sahab no need to high your blood pressure on such clowns .If he is not some online warrior he will soon end up in some unmarked grave and we will get rid of him forever.
Your ignorance and lack of knowledge is of epic proportions. Islam is not a religion its a deen a complete way of life including complete government and economic and judicial and legal and social system and most laws are responsibilty of state to implement and enforce

Bhai sahab their minds are so narrow and they will counter your every argument from the few religious texts they know.Their is no sense in arguing with them.If it,s was worthy arguing with them then there would be no need of operation zarb-e-azb or operation nijaat etc. ....

True Dat bro

True dat

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge is of epic proportions.....

You got that right bro. After wasting so many precious years of my life on PDF, I have realized that there are only two knowledgeable people here. My Zarvan bhai, and yours truly. That's it.

Zarvanites ki jai

Zarvanites zinda-bad

Only solution to our problems, clones banaoo banaoo.

Zarvan bhai ji kay clone banaoo.

.....Islam is not a religion its a deen a complete way of life including complete government and economic and judicial and legal and social system and most laws are responsibilty of state to implement and enforce

Actually a more precise statement for you Zari bhai,

"Islam can easily be bent like moam ki naak (a nose made out of honey bee wax)."
Every Ben fing Ladeen, every Mullah Omer, every zaya-hiri zawahiri, every ISIS goon, every Ayatullah can bend Islam, and then kill 1000s of innocent men, women, and 100s of APS kids all in the name of Islam.

Knowing what has gone on in Pakistan for the last 10 years
Your statement of "Islam this and Islam that" is just an empty statement.

Use of Islam by Lal khooni Mosque Mullahs, the Talib-astards, the Ben fing Ladens? 100% real.

So the question to you my dear bro

Do zarvanites live in fantasy world, or live in reality.

Burqposh Mullah murda-baad

Actually it is simply a vest.

you know the kind that goes boom.

Ayan Ali's existence, tells an opposite account of Pakistani society and relationships and neutralize, blog writer's personal account.
Remember... Ayan Ali is neither the first one and neither alone. There are various adult figures around us, who are illegitimate kids of PPP ministers and governors.

Yes i am single and had relationships but not the long ones .They were short lived.You people are making a fuss out of that article for no reason.I also observed what she observed and it has nothing to do with our personal experiences.You just need two eyes and a functional brain to sort out what,s wrong with the marriages within our society these days.
No the essence of her whole article is that the youth has been changed and the traditional marriages no longer work.So dating is ok whether long term or short term ,it depends on the situation.

Pretty much all living things learn in multiple stages.

First obviously is "Observation". This I give you is done by you and I and OP, this is also done by dogs, cats, rats, and mice, Lions and tigers, donkeys and horses. Yes. your observations are off course your observations.

You and I both observe eclipse of moon one night
you say it is shadow of earth that hides the moon
And I say, No silly! Moon got eaten by a big wolf

Then we start arguing, PDF style

you give me all scientific facts
and I support my theories based on what I learned from the vikings.

Who is wrong and who is right?

you or the vikings?
Vikings off course. they are wrong. There is no forking wolf in the sky trying to eat the moon.

So my dear you see.

Same observation, different analysis, different logic, different outcomes.

When you as a single guy (or OP as a Phat single woman) observe a husband a wife, a boyfriend and a girlfriend in long relationship

you observe, yes that's right. you have two eyes, OP has two eyes, like dear and donkey, Horse and tiger you all have two eyes. we all have two eyes.

But the situation ends here
when we get the next stage called analysis, reasoning, logic, and outcome.

That's where, you failed and so did OP. Why?

Ask who follow vikings and not modern science.

Ayan Ali's existence, tells an opposite account of Pakistani society and relationships and neutralize, blog writer's personal account.
Remember... Ayan Ali is neither the first one and neither alone. There are various adult figures around us, who are illegitimate kids of PPP ministers and governors.

That's deep!
Man! that's deep.

Pretty much all living things learn in multiple stages.

First obviously is "Observation". This I give you is done by you and I and OP, this is also done by dogs, cats, rats, and mice, Lions and tigers, donkeys and horses. Yes. your observations are off course your observations.

You and I both observe eclipse of moon one night
you say it is shadow of earth that hides the moon
And I say, No silly! Moon got eaten by a big wolf

Then we start arguing, PDF style

you give me all scientific facts
and I support my theories based on what I learned from the vikings.

Who is wrong and who is right?

you or the vikings?
Vikings off course. they are wrong. There is no forking wolf in the sky trying to eat the moon.

So my dear you see.

Same observation, different analysis, different logic, different outcomes.

When you as a single guy (or OP as a Phat single woman) observe a husband a wife, a boyfriend and a girlfriend in long relationship

you observe, yes that's right. you have two eyes, OP has two eyes, like dear and donkey, Horse and tiger you all have two eyes. we all have two eyes.

But the situation ends here
when we get the next stage called analysis, reasoning, logic, and outcome.

That's where, you failed and so did OP. Why?

Ask who follow vikings and not modern science.
So that also mean our experiences and the generation gaps defines our judgement s. You belong to the old school of thought and hence figure things out your own way.

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge is of epic proportions. Islam is not a religion its a deen a complete way of life including complete government and economic and judicial and legal and social system and most laws are responsibilty of state to implement and enforce
Forming that ideal state was just possible in then ancient times where tribal cultures do existed.Now in the modern times religion is and should be restricted to ones personal life and hence islam should be evolved with changing times.Now matter how hard you cry the changing time will wipe you out and only you will punish yourself with your constipated beliefs. Not a single islamic country in this world is islamic there are plenty of things which are against islam. Pakistan too is joke in the name of islam.
And yes you spent more time reading religious books,spent more time in your madrassa,even if your pray 5 times a day does that makes you more superior than me? Your so called knowledge is restricted to religion and which itself is edited by the mullahs you spent your life with and hence it,s not islam what you are following it,s a cult.Plenty of your posts on PDF proved that fact you are terrorist sympathizer.What is your worth as a human being?

I think it,s too early too cast your judgement s.There is no 100% proof .I think Mr zardari can afford to buy a condom at least.This whole drama is staged and looks more like a hoax.
I believe the pak army is giving zardari a tough time as few days ago he spoke against them.

So that also mean our experiences and the generation gaps defines our judgement s. You belong to the old school of thought and hence figure things out your own way.

When it comes to husband and wife, there is no old or new school.

Today and husband and wife will mate the same way as Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawwah.
Nothing has changed the way babies are made and raised.

2015 babies are made the same way 100000s of years ago
2015 babies are breast fed with milk the same way
2015 babies are delivered from a birth canal pretty much the same way (only the type of room and bed have changed)

So my dear,

2015 may allow you to do it in space in zero gravity
but it remains the same thing.

Highly frustrated single girl or boy in 2015 have no new method of making babies and raising them.

Trust me

you will learn one day.

or who knows you may figure out a new way with your new thinking or OP girl may tell us that she can marry another woman and still have babies in a NEW WAY. Or some guy will post that he got married to another guy and thus will make babies in a NEW WAY.

Who knows. Times a changin'

Sorry this is not going to happen. Its a Muslim society and will remain so, someone wants to go against Islam and want to go for illegitimate relations that won't be accepted. This column is bases on miserable lies and distorted theories.
Totally agreed. This is a Muslim society,this column is based on lies. You will not be successful you secular idiot@SecularNationalist

Back
Top Bottom