What's new

Why People Love The Army

Speechless. These men have gone beyond the normal call of duty.

Interestingly enough, there was a time when Nawaz Sharif was seen handing clay and mud to build houses destroyed in floods. I remember that scene from PTV Khabarnama. Even if it was orchestrated, it showed his willingness to be at least seen with the people. But truly, when someone's mind stops working, he gets caught in his own world like Nawaz Sharif is now. I wish he will be sent to jail and made an example for others.

Hukmurano ko sharam ani chaheye lol sharam ghairat mand logo ko ate ha janab.
Aur humare hukmuran tu dunya ke sab se dheet aur beghairat log he.

zardari govt should use their police for this

People think fatso old feudal uncle politicians built highways in Pakistan.

They are soooo wrong. As the highways were a strategic need for establishing logistics running South in Sindh to North in Kashmir. Also from Balochistan to KPK.

Army had a need for highways that's why highways were built. Kashmir highway is prime example as their only used to be G.T Road before.

We love them because not only they are defending us but helping us in any natural disasters from floods to earthquake.
PakistanArmy.jpg

pak-rain-l.jpg

They always the first one who reach us in any trouble.

While in India held Kashmir Indian army charges RS 500 crore for rescue.
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...scue-operations-in-kashmir-report/190575.html

Higher Education
Closer relation to people, most soldiers are from poor families
Higher moral standard i.e God fearing and great people to people connection

World calibre , Military training to complement all the above

:pakistan: Naturally Pakistan Zindabad and Pakistan Armed force Branches Zindabad

There are no Jati Umra in Military , there are only Troops who Guard 24 hours a day national interest

Last edited:
Nawaz Sharif: Establishment ne mujhe mazul kerdiya iss liyay mujhe London jana para aur may pani ka rukh nahi badalsaka.

Also Nawaz Sharif: Mujhe kyu nikala?

If Army has to do everything why are Pakistanis paying laks and crores to the govt official for their salaries?

The fkin govt has no achievements nationwide or internationally. The economy is in shambles, billions have been added as loans on Pakistan, jobless people, Afghan refugees, no diplomacy on Indian occupation, loadshedding, failed to protect Pakistan against trumpy lies and deceit, etc etc.

I don't see demo crazy is the solution to Pakistan's problems.

Back
Top Bottom