What's new

Protests against army in peshawar

مجھے اب عمران خان سے کوئی گلہ نہیں اس نے 74 سالہ گلے سڑے سسٹم کو ننگا کر دیا ۔ سب سامنے ہے واضع ہے ہر کوئی دیکھ سکتا ہے ۔ آرمی کا اچھا مکو ٹھپ دیا اس بندے نے ۔اب یہ آرمی مزید اگلی نسل کو چ نہیں بنا سکتی

Army is again looking for someone to step forward and become the next Nawaz Shareef (or even Imran Khan in some respect, in his beginning years). Problem for army is, there is no one left in society except for Allama Saad Rizvi. Today's statement from Asif Zardari, in favour of army, should be seen in this context.

Nation is selfish for own interests- each and everyone. If nation would have been capable, then Kashmir would have been liberated by now as you say. Nation is high on emotions, low on IQ and extremely low on integrity. No wonder the nation keeps suffering at hands of its leaders. So save your "big words" which the nation is expert at.

It's rich coming from someone who hasn't achieved anything in It's history only losses till date. When country gave them everything yet they still cry for resources. Whose best achievement ever will be coercion by giving them their personal videos. Yet in reality they have already lost a country!

Nation is selfish for own interests- each and everyone. If nation would have been capable, then Kashmir would have been liberated by now as you say. Nation is high on emotions, low on IQ and extremely low on integrity. No wonder the nation keeps suffering at hands of its leaders. So save your "big words" which the nation is expert at.
Army is so capable it’s sending selfish civilians of the nation to attack Indian army signals intel base in iok in fidayeen missions?

963E71E7-0BAB-400F-A435-C3A584DF434B.jpeg

Pakistani nation is not selfish! Thousands of Pakistani went into iok and fought and have unmarked graves in iok. Their families don’t even know where their graves are. I personally know a couple of people who went and some martyred. Guess what’s stopping them from going into iok? Lumber 1 army is stopping them. Lumber 1 signs ceasefire with Indians. Lumber 1 stops mujahideen. Lumber 1 cracks down on them. Lumber 1 dismantles their network. Lumber 1 arrests their leader on terrorism charges. Lumber 1 kills or arrests its leadership.
It’s well known how lumber 1 betrayed Pakistani mujahideen who went Kashmir to fight. That’s why many of them turned their guns against lumber 1. Ilyas Kashmiri was the same guy Musharraf once gave an award to when he gave the head of an Indian major to him. But Musharraf switched up and them our enemies. Same Musharraf which got mujahideen camps raided with his new proxies. Raheel sharif comes to power uses these “selfish people of the nation” to fight for him and lumber 1 in iok. These “selfish” people die on Raheel’s command in iok. Then bajra comes and crackdowns on these “selfish” people.

The truth is you lumber 1’s treat civilians as nothing more than cannon fodder.

Who saved your asses in 47,65,71 and 99.
Why’d you beg tribals and mujahids from Jammu Kashmir to fight Indians in 47-48? Better question, what territory did pak army liberate in 47-48? It was all mujahids.
In 65 why did pak army beg Hur mujahideen to help them in sindh? What would lumber 1 do if 50 000 Hur Mujahideen didn’t volunteer in sindh in 65? What about those thousands of mujahids from Azad Kashmir which helped pak army in 65? Why we see any memorials for them?
What about 71? Why use Biharis in east Pakistan to fight mukti bani and why create groups like Al Badr in 71? You guys used them to fight in 71 and once you surrendered y’all abandoned them to get massacred by mukti bani. Still Biharis face the brunt of siding with lumber 1 in 71.

Y’all been using us “selfish” civilians for your wars in both Afghanistan and Kashmir. Once you’re done using you try throwing us out like tissues. You treat us nothing more than cannon fodder.

Selfish is Lumber 1 which thinks of even its own as cannon fodder

Last edited:
0F34C1EE-C7AF-4AC6-86D8-7F2772BD17D1.jpeg

More “selfish” civilians in iok fighting leaving behind their families and properties and fighting for no fame and no ranks.

6C36E2C7-30CC-4AA6-987E-5ADBE7E60297.jpeg

More “selfish” civilians in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

@Signalian care to explain why our dear generals sent our selfish civilians to Jalalabad? This is during US occupation of Afghanistan. What are our civilians doing there? Why in Afghanistan? Why not pak army soldiers?
I’m curious wasn’t our dear army allies of usa during their occupation in Afghanistan? Why send these selfish civilians on suicide missions in Afghanistan?

418EB88E-713B-4054-A3CC-27A8FA6A9B85.jpeg

More “selfish” civilians spotted raiding an Indian army bunker on loc.
@Signalian care to explain how these selfish people ended up here?

Last edited:

Only you and your fauji masters are selfish, low in iq and integrity.

Sir Jee: There is no difference between yours and mine definition. Difference is of certain facts, which this family distorts to show themselves as born riches.

First thing, NS never went to Atchison. His education is mainly from ordinary schools and colleges.

NS and SS were born in a probably 10-marla house of Gawalmandi. Their father and his 6 brothers jointly owned a small foundry, located on Railway Road. This is the time, when Mian Sharif was commonly known as "Dhakkan Chor". I classify that living as "Middle Class".

By the time NS grew to be young, their father and his 6 brothers had made Ittefaq Foundry, located near Kot Lakhpat a dirt cheap area. At that time, Mian Sharif was share holder of 1/7 of Ittefaq Foundry, owner of a 2-Kanal house in Model Town, and had a car. Kindly note that at that time plots in Model Town were far cheaper than in Gulberg, or Samanabad. Their living at that time could be graded as "Upper Middle Class". They were never part of Upper Class of Lahore, till NS was made finance minister by Governor Jeelani, and they started plundering this country.

Read my post above. As far their family background is concerned. Grandfather of NS was called "Jaana Paandi". He was a manual loader in market of Amritsar. His brother named "Dulla Haaraan Wala" was seller of flower garlands, as well as, part-time pimp, in red light area of Amritsar.

I thought Nawaz Sharif's Grandfather was called Dulla Haaran Wala. I remember several years back, an Amristari politician, during a TV interview, gave the whole background story of the Nawaz Sharif family; I can't seem to find it now.
But yes, the family was never born into wealth. They are Kanjar ki aulad, and they breed the same genetically, look at Maryam with dirty videos being leaked and collecting more for blackmailing. It's what they've always done and will continue to do, sadly.

I thought Nawaz Sharif's Grandfather was called Dulla Haaran Wala.

What I have heard is that he (Dulla, distorted from real name Abdulla) was brother of NS's grandfather, whose real name was Ramzan, but was called "Jaana Paandi". "Paandi", in Punjabi, means a laborer, who loads and unloads sacks of grains and other things in markets. Mian Sharif named one of their sugar mill, after the name of his father, Ramzan.

Bajwa has created worst image for next army chief. Turn army institution into corrupt institute.
What will he do with this image.
Follow Bajwa foot step or will stop corrupt tola.

You should be ashamed of yourself ….. out of 75 years it was all overt or covert military dictators ruling the country … and you have the gall to blame the nation for it's IQ and suffering. These political dynasties were creation of military dictators.
That’s another thing nation is excellent at - blaming everyone but itself.

Army is so capable it’s sending selfish civilians of the nation to attack Indian army signals intel base in iok in fidayeen missions?

View attachment 893767

Pakistani nation is not selfish! Thousands of Pakistani went into iok and fought and have unmarked graves in iok. Their families don’t even know where their graves are. I personally know a couple of people who went and some martyred. Guess what’s stopping them from going into iok? Lumber 1 army is stopping them. Lumber 1 signs ceasefire with Indians. Lumber 1 stops mujahideen. Lumber 1 cracks down on them. Lumber 1 dismantles their network. Lumber 1 arrests their leader on terrorism charges. Lumber 1 kills or arrests its leadership.
It’s well known how lumber 1 betrayed Pakistani mujahideen who went Kashmir to fight. That’s why many of them turned their guns against lumber 1. Ilyas Kashmiri was the same guy Musharraf once gave an award to when he gave the head of an Indian major to him. But Musharraf switched up and them our enemies. Same Musharraf which got mujahideen camps raided with his new proxies. Raheel sharif comes to power uses these “selfish people of the nation” to fight for him and lumber 1 in iok. These “selfish” people die on Raheel’s command in iok. Then bajra comes and crackdowns on these “selfish” people.

The truth is you lumber 1’s treat civilians as nothing more than cannon fodder.

Who saved your asses in 47,65,71 and 99.
Why’d you beg tribals and mujahids from Jammu Kashmir to fight Indians in 47-48? Better question, what territory did pak army liberate in 47-48? It was all mujahids.
In 65 why did pak army beg Hur mujahideen to help them in sindh? What would lumber 1 do if 50 000 Hur Mujahideen didn’t volunteer in sindh in 65? What about those thousands of mujahids from Azad Kashmir which helped pak army in 65? Why we see any memorials for them?
What about 71? Why use Biharis in east Pakistan to fight mukti bani and why create groups like Al Badr in 71? You guys used them to fight in 71 and once you surrendered y’all abandoned them to get massacred by mukti bani. Still Biharis face the brunt of siding with lumber 1 in 71.

Y’all been using us “selfish” civilians for your wars in both Afghanistan and Kashmir. Once you’re done using you try throwing us out like tissues. You treat us nothing more than cannon fodder.

Selfish is Lumber 1 which thinks of even its own as cannon fodder
You were born in Pakistan right ? At least you have family in Pakistan. The fact that you or your family are living in Pakistan while an enemy at least 3 times larger militarily has not impacted your freedom in last 75 years, by conquering Pakistan, is a testimony by itself for Pakistan Army.

Volunteering during war times by civilians is a common concept, in fact Military turned down most of the requests, while in some cases such requests like Hurs were accepted.

You were born in Pakistan right ? At least you have family in Pakistan. The fact that you or your family are living in Pakistan while an enemy at least 3 times larger militarily has not impacted your freedom in last 75 years, by conquering Pakistan, is a testimony by itself for Pakistan Army.

Volunteering during war times by civilians is a common concept, in fact Military turned down most of the requests, while in some cases such requests like Hurs were accepted.

We dont need the enemy when establishment has enslaved everyone. They are the enemy.

Army is good in modern warfare, but liberating kashmir militarily is next to impossible unless there is a 5:1 or 7:1 superiority in numbers against Indians. This is usually 3:1 but in mountains the terrain is difficult, occupied peaks can easily defend enemy approaching from all points so defender gets advantage, the need of logistics which means 7-10 times more number of transport helicopters are required including attrition losses against enemy SAMs and AD to transport soldiers/equipment instead of using 1 ton trucks on two way narrow roads in mountains which then means more squadrons of PAF for Air superiority and missiles for SEAD missions and if you dilute formations from south, then the desert can get run over. Finally, the war on western border against TTP and BLA has to be fully managed by FC and Police CTD, where as there are IX Corps troops again in FATA region. Get the gist that Pakistan has been trapped in this war to take its resources and planning away from Kashmir region. Kashmir comes into perspective when the war on western border ends.
My point is valid. They may be "good" in modern warfare,
But they really excel in dealing with plots and upkeep of Cantts,
This is their priority, rather than the defensive and offensive warfare capabilities.
They also excel in interfering in politics and running business's.
How many other COAS's act like a prime minister ?

Liberating Kashmir is not impossible.
Defeating India is not impossible.
Correcting the India Pak border is not impossible.
You give a number of reasons/excuses of why, I can see your point but
History shows sometimes a determined force, with better training and weapons can overcome numerical superiority .
But not the ones who deal in plots and play in politics.

The Israelis did it.
The Japanese did it.
The British took all of India with how many troops?

Let's all grow a pair and find a way. Make a way.
Get allies, get the locals on your side ( just like they did in 1971 )
Wait for the right opportunity and go for it.

BUT FOR GODS SAKE, DON'T MAKE EXCUSES AND TELL ME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

No one will use nukes, The Indians bombed our trees and didn't care about nukes, we downed their plane and they did nothing.
Nukes mean nothing, until they get used. look at Ukraine vs Russia, its not stoping them from frighting back and taking back land,
The Russians are barking about Nukes but no one believes them.

I have Chinese speaking friends who follow influential think tanks
The Chinese have had enough of India and will attack at some point.
They view India as the weakest and most expendable member of the quad and want to show the world how far the military has come.
They don't want to lose a massive market for decades to come, so want the main battle to come from Pak.
It's just a matter of time for the next India Pak war, I believe we can do it and will never stop believing we can't do it.

The Taliban always believed they could drive out the Americans, no matter the odds and they did eventually,
They had Balls, they had friends, they had support from Pakistan and most importantly, they had an unshakable belief in God.
We need the same.

Last edited:
My point is valid. They may be "good" in modern warfare,
But they really excel in dealing with plots and upkeep of Cantts,
This is their priority, rather than the defensive and offensive warfare capabilities.
They also excel in interfering in politics and running business's.
How many other COAS's act like a prime minister ?

Liberating Kashmir is not impossible.
Defeating India is not impossible.
Correcting the India Pak border is not impossible.
You give a number of reasons/excuses of why, I can see your point but
History shows sometimes a determined force, with better training and weapons can overcome numerical superiority .
But not the ones who deal in plots and play in politics.

The Israelis did it.
The Japanese did it.
The British took all of India with how many troops?

Let's all grow a pair and find a way. Make a way.
Get allies, get the locals on your side ( just like they did in 1971 )
Wait for the right opportunity and go for it.

BUT FOR GODS SAKE, DON'T MAKE EXCUSES AND TELL ME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

No one will use nukes, The Indians bombed our trees and didn't care about nukes, we downed their plane and they did nothing.
Nukes mean nothing, until they get used. look at Ukraine vs Russia, its not stoping them from frighting back and taking back land,
The Russians are barking about Nukes but no one believes them.

I have Chinese speaking friends who follow influential think tanks
The Chinese have had enough of India and will attack at some point.
They view India as the weakest and most expendable member of the quad and want to show the world how far the military has come.
They don't want to lose a massive market for decades to come, so want the main battle to come from Pak.
It's just a matter of time for the next India Pak war, I believe we can do it and will never stop believing we can't do it.

The Taliban always believed they could drive out the Americans, no matter the odds and they did eventually,
They had Balls, they had friends, they had support from Pakistan and most importantly, they had an unshakable belief in God.
We need the same.
An all out war will incorporate the use of nukes, so I do not believe that I have shed any reasons or excuses here, but i did talk facts which you cannot fathom and for which I dont blame you since wars have been fought on kashmir and the results are there.

Taliban wouldn't be the best example, neither exemplary nor a role model, on which modern combat or militaries operate.

We dont need the enemy when establishment has enslaved everyone. They are the enemy.
Then why hasn't India invaded yet ?

Back
Top Bottom