What's new

Why Pakistan's Shiites are worried to death

LoL Pakistani Shia's love their country, and the takfiri don't just target us, but our Sufi, Sunni, brothers also - indian attempts a big fail.

LoL Pakistani Shia's love their country, and the takfiri don't just target us, but our Sufi, Sunni, brothers also - indian attempts a big fail.

what do you mean by Indian attempts ?

What? I know many Shias as well, but they dont seem to be running around scared, they keep on with their normal stuff. Things in Balochistan are bad for everyone, be it Punjabi, Shia or Sunni, Sindhi or Balti.

Surprising.. that somehow I dont see panicky shia's running around..
Where Pakistan is concerned.. things are usually painted much much worse than they are.

Couldnt agree more mate. I dont see any of this animosity between us. I think its just people who wish pakistan ill reading too much into things. I am sunni and any shia muslim is welcome we are brothers we never judge each other.

what do you mean by Indian attempts ?

This thread is an attempt to divide us, for your information - our President, PM, are Shia, in the past we have had Shia, heads of the Army, Air force and navy.

The first women PM of the Islamic World was also a Shia. We are part and parcel of the fabric of the nation, present in every institution and every profession.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

We are not worrying. It is about your own Shias worrying about their safety. And Indian didnt write this article

If you are not worried then don't post these type of articles here. More sunnis are killed then shias in terrorists attacks!!!

In Pakistan, people don't 'wear their Shia identity on their sleeves', there is no way to distinguish a Shia from a Sunni, or anyone else in public, so why would Shias be running scared?

If you are not worried then don't post these type of articles here. More sunnis are killed then shias in terrorists attacks!!!

Exactly right, the takfiri have targeted every element of our society, even the Sufi Shrines that converted the majority of people to Islam, but we will prevail we are a warrior people and nation.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

In Pakistan, people don't 'wear their Shia identity on their sleeves', there is no way to distinguish a Shia from a Sunni, or anyone else, so why would Shias be running scared?

Agree 110% = bro - we are Pakistani's first, second and third. :pakistan:

Indian concern for Pakistani Shias makes sense. Since they also have some special emotions of "love" for India. For example this one.

ISO rally

This thread is an attempt to divide us, for your information - our President, PM, are Shia, in the past we have had Shia, heads of the Army, Air force and navy.

The first women PM of the Islamic World was also a Shia. We are part and parcel of the fabric of the nation, present in every institution and every profession.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

LOL on that ! Even a innocuous thread can divide you ?? Are you so weak ?? Again this article is not written by me

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Why turn a blind eye to what is happening in your country ? Is sectarian violence non existent in your country ??

Sad as it was, targeted attacks against Shias are rare. Usually it's bomb blasts that do not differentiate between Shias, Sunnis, Suffis, Ahmedis.

Back
Top Bottom