What's new

Why Pakistan's Pashtuns Are Pushing Back

the National Executive of the PSOL in Brazil addressed to the Pakistan Ambassador in Brasilia, condemning the abductions of 7 students from the rally..

They can do whatever they want in Brazil or Norway. No one gives a flying F.

They can do whatever they want in Brazil or Norway. No one gives a flying F.

canada...UK...Argentina...spain...austria...switzerland...macedonia..

its all over the place....your army can not getaway this time...

Huh! Its all over the place except where it matters i.e Pakistan. Please be assured that these roaches would be crushed.

First, Pashtuns in Pakistan are an easy target.

Yep they are such an easy target that Pakistan had to launch military ops in their areas.

Afghanis on other hand ....... were never an easy target, but they exploited Pakistani hospitality and mistook it as our weakness.

They face widespread discrimination and are frequently labeled as terrorists or drug dealers.

Generalization .......... plan a few days trip in Pakistan, you will find Pushtoons living in totally unexpected areas, enjoying their lives and businesses ..... better than local inhabitants of that area. But sadly nothing ever has confirmed that can make us believe that it wasn't Pushtoons who were fighting against PA in FATA and Swat and it aren't Pushtoons selling and supplying drugs and weapons.

The PTM does not espouse or engage in violence;

Who is going to guarantee that ..... Kabuli Ghani, Indian Modi or Pashteen (a racist scumbag) himself?

So I reading after the writer showed what an ignoramus he is stating this:
Pashtuns—an ethnic minority in Pakistan comprising about 15 percent of its two hundred million people—
this ignoramus idiot doesn't even know that most people in Pakistan, one way or another, with myself included, have pukhtoon blood on us. We even proudly proclaim that we have a part pathan background. Heck, every third person in Pakistan has the surname KHAN which is indicative of at least a part pathan (if not full) heritage. That makes MOST people in Pakistan pathans!

Lol..does that give you a good night sleep kid? you Indians really have small brains suffering from inferiority complex, getting daily orgasmsss on petty issues and propaganda news about Pakistan..go find some work to do or you dont have any job? poor people

LOL @ somthing big.

these all western writers are copying same stuff from one article to another.

So I reading after the writer showed what an ignoramus he is stating this:
Pashtuns—an ethnic minority in Pakistan comprising about 15 percent of its two hundred million people—
this ignoramus idiot doesn't even know that most people in Pakistan, one way or another, with myself included, have pukhtoon blood on us. We even proudly proclaim that we have a part pathan background. Heck, every third person in Pakistan has the surname KHAN which is indicative of at least a part pathan (if not full) heritage. That makes MOST people in Pakistan pathans!

Having surname of Khan has nothing to do with being Pashtun.

Back
Top Bottom