What's new

Why Pakistan's Pashtuns Are Pushing Back

Movement started in January this year after killing of a Pashtun student in Karachi in a fake encounter,and now has considerable support in FATA
Gathering merely few 100 people is not considerate by any definition ..this comes from pushtoon ....

Just because few 100 to may be thousand terrorist families and some victimization families find a common ground of missing or dead memebers Fontana mean much general support

For example manzoor brother was terrorist close memeber to qari hussain

So I reading after the writer showed what an ignoramus he is stating this:
Pashtuns—an ethnic minority in Pakistan comprising about 15 percent of its two hundred million people—
this ignoramus idiot doesn't even know that most people in Pakistan, one way or another, with myself included, have pukhtoon blood on us. We even proudly proclaim that we have a part pathan background. Heck, every third person in Pakistan has the surname KHAN which is indicative of at least a part pathan (if not full) heritage. That makes MOST people in Pakistan pathans!

Even full pukhtoons are way more than 15% thats for sure. But even if we wern't we are so deeply integrated in every part of the society that we don't need any tahafuz movements for protection. Infact Karachi has more Pukhtoons than either Peshawar or Kabul, some say that Pukhtoon population of Karachi is the same as the total population of FATA.

I am pretty ignorant about this -

What is the difference between - A Pashtun, A Pakhtun and a Pathan?

Even full pukhtoons are way more than 15% thats for sure. But even if we wern't we are so deeply integrated in every part of the society that we don't need any tahafuz movements for protection. Infact Karachi has more Pukhtoons than either Peshawar or Kabul, some say that Pukhtoon population of Karachi is the same as the total population of FATA.
My father says that he saw pathans literally build karachi in front of his own eyes post partition. They are a part an parcel of this beautiful picture called PAKISTAN.

I am pretty ignorant about this -

What is the difference between - A Pashtun, A Pakhtun and a Pathan?
They're the same. Kinda like, white, caucasian, etc.

canada...UK...Argentina...spain...austria...switzerland...macedonia..

its all over the place....your army can not getaway this time...

Our ARMY already has. 8-)
you wanna know why? huh? huh? wanna know why? BECAUSE OUR ARMY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING THAT IT NEEDS TO GET AWAY FOR! 8-):pakistan:

unlike your coward indian rapist army that rapes its own unarmed citizens (and that's outside of indian occupied kashmir) but when it comes to fighting someone who is armed, it decides to bend over and get raped instead! :laugh:

My father says that he saw pathans literally build karachi in front of his own eyes post partition. They are a part an parcel of this beautiful picture called PAKISTAN.

They're the same. Kinda like, white, caucasian, etc.

Our ARMY already has. 8-)
you wanna know why? huh? huh? wanna know why? BECAUSE OUR ARMY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING THAT IT NEEDS TO GET AWAY FOR! 8-):pakistan:

unlike your coward indian rapist army that rapes its own unarmed citizens (and that's outside of indian occupied kashmir) but when it comes to fighting someone who is armed, it decides to bend over and get raped instead! :laugh:

i have no time to lecture you on 1971..
anyway if you like to bring rape on this thread ....ok
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-army-kidnapping-pushtoon-women-from-swat.556206/

i have no time to lecture you on 1971..
anyway if you like to bring rape on this thread ....ok
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-army-kidnapping-pushtoon-women-from-swat.556206/
no wonder you are a gau mutra addict
you know there is alot of urea in urine which is dangerous for brain development and your brain has already depleted
atleast read the thread before posting links it was clickbait content is totally different
you dont know shit about pakhtoons just to score a brownie point here you googles "pak+army+rape+pakhtoon"
and posted a clickbait thread which is about talibans

Movement started in January this year after killing of a Pashtun student in Karachi in a fake encounter,and now has considerable support in FATA

Considerable Support??????? LOL You Wish:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yesterday I saw a video, a man in PTM Swat rally tried to wave Pakistan flag. He was beaten, his cell phone was smashed and kicked out. All this is happening inside Pakistan, it was shocking. Similar incident also took place during Lahore rally.
This is the true face of PTM, they are new snakes and traitors in our sleeves. On Twitter @voadeeva (voice of America) are giving special coverage to them. Its like PTM trying to sell Afghan / Indian toothpaste in Pakistan sponsored by international media.
Pakistan Govt. and establishment should take action, sanction and disband this movement.

Last edited:
lol looks like ptm is loosing . gora start supporting it :D .
we just need to kick afghans out and control social media .

Back
Top Bottom