What's new

Why Pakistan's Pashtuns Are Pushing Back

Tactics of Balochistan and Karachi will not work with this movement
Translate this please:

PTM doesn't represent Pashtuns

Movement started in January this year after killing of a Pashtun student in Karachi in a fake encounter,and now has considerable support in FATA

So I reading after the writer showed what an ignoramus he is stating this:
Pashtuns—an ethnic minority in Pakistan comprising about 15 percent of its two hundred million people—
this ignoramus idiot doesn't even know that most people in Pakistan, one way or another, with myself included, have pukhtoon blood on us. We even proudly proclaim that we have a part pathan background. Heck, every third person in Pakistan has the surname KHAN which is indicative of at least a part pathan (if not full) heritage. That makes MOST people in Pakistan pathans!
Man who said just having Khan surname means one is a pushtoon? Khan is a title that was also given by mughals to their close aides to honor them plus in the past specially in ihar and up region those people who used to convert to Islam were given Khan title as a title to show they have converted to islam. There are millions of khan surname people in pakistan but they are not pushtoons.

Even amongst some punjabis khan title was given to muslim converts but that is very less common. Khan is just a name title it doesnt necessarily show ethnicity. Had this debate on this forum many times before. @Mian Babban knows it in more details.

PTM ...

first time heard about it ..

Pashtun Tahafuz(Protection)
Movement.

Really ?
Thought you were going to upload a video few days back of ptm rally in Karachi ??
But you never knew how lol

oh your banned never mind

Interesting, Indians all over this thread.

You should check the number of ptm twitter accounts exposed as indian
Bangdeshi started the thread. Enndians leeched on it. While the GORA wrote the article.

Classic !!

Wait a moment .

Bengali aethiest who the bengalis kicked out of Bangladesh for slandering Islaam ,abusing the prophet Muhammad pbuh is now in bed with a Pashtun movement.

You couldn't make it up

Movement started in January this year after killing of a Pashtun student in Karachi in a fake encounter,and now has considerable support in FATA

Incorrect , it started in 2014 under the name of Mehsud Tahafuz movement in January they changed name to PTM

Durand line fencing is fast closing the options for well you know who , (((Michael Kugelman))) agenda is predictable

TTP failed , PTM will fail too

Durand line fencing will make the "The Great Hope" vanish

Off topic, I was thinking I have friends, family members and colleagues in all Pakistan provinces, But I never call or think about calling them "Hi, my Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi or Pathan friend" and vice versa. I know they are all Pakistanis thats all. I have never seen or heard from anyone I know to do this either, Not even once. When people from other provinces visit us we welcome them, the feeling is mutual. I am sure other Pakistanis on this thread feel the same.
Its ironic that international media while reporting about Pakistan always strictly divides people on ethnicity, region, religion, cast etc.

Off topic, I was thinking I have friends, family members and colleagues in all Pakistan provinces, But I never call or think about calling them "Hi, my Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi or Pathan friend" and vice versa. I know they are all Pakistanis thats all. I have never seen or heard from anyone I know to do this either, Not even once. When people from other provinces visit us we welcome them, the feeling is mutual. I am sure other Pakistanis on this thread feel the same.
Its ironic that international media while reporting about Pakistan always strictly divides people on ethnicity, region, religion, cast etc.

There is a reason for that and its the same reason why condalisa rice got mushy to do NRO

Yep he's no where to be seen. Now the videos have come out with Pashtun crowds many times over abusing these people, the Indian posters who were hoping for 71 part 2 just disappear. They're lucky they left Swat in one piece.

This movement is about to be filed away soon.

Yep he's no where to be seen. Now the videos have come out with Pashtun crowds many times over abusing these people, the Indian posters who were hoping for 71 part 2 just disappear. They're lucky they left Swat in one piece.

This movement is about to be filed away soon.
(According to an Ismaili friend from Gilgit who is working there in NWFP) Pakistani Pashtuns are harassing, chasing, and scaring the hell out of them. Both Shia and Sunni are one and are (literally) up in arms against them. There seems to be more drama about it on the internet than there is in reality there on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom