What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

In Palestine, its not about courage anymore, Its sheer anger towards oppression, we are lucky we have a free nation and no one trying to kick us out of our homes. Parents send their little kids for this because their older kids/brothers/husbands, etc. all already martyred. It easy for us to make assumptions and give our analysis sitting in safety but in reality ask those Palestinians what they are fighting for

What do you think we have been trying to do for 60 years now?

There is this famous saying goes for banya

Chamri jahey par dhumari na jahey (I don't mind if i lose my skin but i would mind if i lose my money)

we also have baniya in pakistan and we call them memon :D

yes, you are right about it being a label of the business castes. but it is used as a slur by Pakistanis, and Punjabis. Even other people like Rajputs in india for disliking the shop owning profession
well but what someone uses it does not count as the "real meaning"

There is this famous saying goes for banya

Chamri jahey par dhumari na jahey (I don't mind if i lose my skin but i would mind if i lose my money)

we also have baniya in pakistan and we call them memon :D

Baniya ko baniya bolo .. khoob bolo lekin

India ki 'martial races' ko najar andaaz kyun ?

India does not have any "martial" races, india is a nation of weak malnourished slum dwellers, don't make mockery of the word martial.

I thought we Brahmins were the evillest lot on this Subcontinent. Scheming, conniving, opportunistic and oppresive. Or is it the case only inside India?:unsure:

I think the used of the term "martial race" is racist and incredibly stupid. It is just a way of trying to make one race look superior to others. It is true that some races on an average are much more well build but this idea has lost all its relevance in the present day.

its amazing how all places have different references for indians.

Here in London we just shorten Indian to Blacky.........

its amazing how all places have different references for indians.

Here in London we just shorten Indian to Blacky.........
UK is a messed up place what can we say, Indians also get called P*** there.

You mean ****?
91chz2jqo1pr5dooqk64fn86o.475x251x1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom