What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

Right Sir!...and your country is full of martial races....still these weal malnourished slum dwellers made 90,000 of these martials, bite the dust.

No such a thing happened. What happened is 1.5 million India malnourished army invaded Bangladesh. Pakistan surrendered because only 33,000 were army men and rest civilians. Plus bengali already decided their mind, why fight for something which is gone? Its not like Pakistanis were fighting to defend their homeland like in 65 when hindus had to run back in their lungis. Anyway we will always be greatfull to India, the idea of ''Pakistanis'' begging and working for penauts in India make me sick. I thank allah for making Bangladesh possible.

Sir there are 50 million illegal Bengalis in India, now its your problem not ours.

One look at Bollywood confirms this for me.

We actually can make quality movies. But we don't. Why?

Baniya mentality.

But how many stereotypes of Pakistanis do Indians hold? When the only picture of a nationlity we have is from Movies, news clippings and opinion pieces on them, our view of a nationality tends to be what the media wants it to be.

If you go talk to a Pakistani or an Indian, you will have your stereotypes confirmed. And you will have them shattered at the same time.

why? an Individual while conforming to the norms of a society still is an individual.

Having an impression of a nationality whilst through the internet is still more dangerous. As I have observed, the internet is a dark place which attracts a lot of weirdos and people with insecurities who wants to inflate their egos by bashing other nationalities.

My advice to Pakistanis and Indians who are interested in learning about them is read books. Keep reading quality books by the authors.

If possible, talk, face to face with a real Indian or Pakistani.

Getting to know Indians or Pakistanis I have learned especially through Defence.PK is a massive mistake. That is what I have learned.

I have interacted with, and learned a lot from Pakistanis in The Economist and Dawn.com of all places.

I also have to thank @waz @Armstrong @Leader @Oscar @RAMPAGE for indulging my curiosity and not taking me to task for rather ignorant question on Pakistan.

:-)

Right Sir!...and your country is full of martial races....still these weal malnourished slum dwellers made 90,000 of these martials, bite the dust.

Those 90,000 found themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time surrounded from all around by the enemy. Lions also become helpless when surrounded and outnumbered by inferior hyenas.

Last edited:
Those 90,000 found themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time surrounded by all around. Lions also becomes helpless when surrounded and outnumbered by inferior hyenas.

Only an idiot would call a Hyena an inferior predator!!!

Hyenas are masterful at their kill and highly intelligent...not bad qualities if you ask me!

Hyenas are masterful at their kill and highly intelligent...not bad qualities if you ask me!

The Lion finds itself as a vulnerable species while the Hyena isn't. If nature is all about survival of the fittest, then being a hyena guarantees a better chance of survival than a Lion. :lol:

One look at Bollywood confirms this for me.

We actually can make quality movies. But we don't. Why?

Baniya mentality.

But how many stereotypes of Pakistanis do Indians hold? When the only picture of a nationlity we have is from Movies, news clippings and opinion pieces on them, our view of a nationality tends to be what the media wants it to be.

If you go talk to a Pakistani or an Indian, you will have your stereotypes confirmed. And you will have them shattered at the same time.

why? an Individual while conforming to the norms of a society still is an individual.

Having an impression of a nationality whilst through the internet is still more dangerous. As I have observed, the internet is a dark place which attracts a lot of weirdos and people with insecurities who wants to inflate their egos by bashing other nationalities.

My advice to Pakistanis and Indians who are interested in learning about them is read books. Keep reading quality books by the authors.

If possible, talk, face to face with a real Indian or Pakistani.

Getting to know Indians or Pakistanis I have learned especially through Defence.PK is a massive mistake. That is what I have learned.

I have interacted with, and learned a lot from Pakistanis in The Economist and Dawn.com of all places.

I also have to thank @waz @Armstrong @Leader @Oscar @RAMPAGE for indulging my curiosity and not taking me to task for rather ignorant question on Pakistan.

:-)

point being that atleast we the educated or somewhat sensible people should not indulge into petty debates based on hyper nationalism, prejudice and stereotyping, a few exceptions of trolling hours apart :)

There has a stereotype in Pakistan about India . That Indian people are mere Baniya people and so not so with fighting attitude.

But there are lots of 'martial races ' in India like Rajput,Jaat, Sikh, Ahir/Yadav , Gurjar, Maratha , Bhumihar etc. . I also find Brahmans doing all martial job equally good ,if not better, with all so called 'martial races'.

But I don't find mention of these castes in Pakistan's view of India. Why ?
well the short answer to that is most punjabies as a race hate banyas from rajasthan and haryana who some 80 years back went to different parts of punjab and became very proporous in a couple of decades but punjabies deu to there laid back attitude remained where they were and now were dependent on "banyas" for money and "rozgaar"

its not just pakistan even in islotaed parts of indian punjab that mentallity hasent changed even in delhi punjabies deu to there fare skin consider themselfs better than "banyas"

now as for pakistanies thinking all hindus are banyas well banya when became hate issue for punjabies before independence among the lower income punjabies specialli muslim punjabies they to create angeramongst masses used hate against banyas as a tool to get pakistan and loot kill rape rich or middle class hindus

but since after so much looting indians still survived and in deu course hate against banyas dilluted in india but itwas kept alive by pakistani "ashrafia" so that they just might be able to carry owt the "geonocide" aginst hindus given a second chance

Those 90,000 found themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time surrounded from all around by the enemy. Lions also become helpless when surrounded and outnumbered by inferior hyenas.

Typical loser mentality.

There is gentlemen mentality in war. If you give the enemy a fair fight, you made something wrong. Thats how we played, we cut them off and made sure that not even a single shipload made it to the cut off troops, made the population more hostile towards them etc etc

No such a thing happened. What happened is 1.5 million India malnourished army invaded Bangladesh. Pakistan surrendered because only 33,000 were army men and rest civilians. Plus bengali already decided their mind, why fight for something which is gone? Its not like Pakistanis were fighting to defend their homeland like in 65 when hindus had to run back in their lungis. Anyway we will always be greatfull to India, the idea of ''Pakistanis'' begging and working for penauts in India make me sick. I thank allah for making Bangladesh possible.
Sir there are 50 million illegal Bengalis in India, now its your problem not ours.
WRONG ! there is no concept of superior race in our RELIGION...

India does not have any "martial" races, india is a nation of weak malnourished slum dwellers, don't make mockery of the word martial.
I THINK AVOID USING SUPERIOR WORDS..we are humans prone to make errors/mistakes
If dalit converts to islam, then next day they become superior?? how you tackle that question....keep in mind
I think the used of the term "martial race" is racist and incredibly stupid. It is just a way of trying to make one race look superior to others. It is true that some races on an average are much more well build but this idea has lost all its relevance in the present day.
:welcome:

WRONG !
I THINK AVOID USING SUPERIOR WORDS..we are humans prone to make errors/mistakes
If dalit converts to islam, then next day they become superior?? how you tackle that question....keep in mind

:welcome:

Dalits are called Masalli in punjab if they convert to islam.

Dalits are called Masalli in punjab if they convert to islam.
We Pakistani are Inspired with indian Caste base system.....
You are right...but I think if we divide Caste into Classes of Society....then Masalli falls in that Category...bcoz of the inferior nature of jobs they're doing, we brand them Masalli......Am I right??

Back
Top Bottom