What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

well the short answer to that is most punjabies as a race hate banyas from rajasthan and haryana who some 80 years back went to different parts of punjab and became very proporous in a couple of decades but punjabies deu to there laid back attitude remained where they were and now were dependent on "banyas" for money and "rozgaar"

its not just pakistan even in islotaed parts of indian punjab that mentallity hasent changed even in delhi punjabies deu to there fare skin consider themselfs better than "banyas"

now as for pakistanies thinking all hindus are banyas well banya when became hate issue for punjabies before independence among the lower income punjabies specialli muslim punjabies they to create angeramongst masses used hate against banyas as a tool to get pakistan and loot kill rape rich or middle class hindus

but since after so much looting indians still survived and in deu course hate against banyas dilluted in india but itwas kept alive by pakistani "ashrafia" so that they just might be able to carry owt the "geonocide" aginst hindus given a second chance
We Pakistani are Inspired with indian Caste base system.....
You are right...but I think if we divide Caste into Classes of Society....then Masalli falls in that Category...bcoz of the inferior nature of jobs they're doing, we brand them Masalli......Am I right??

Masallis are considered part of black race not our normal race in punjab

we don't really follow indian castes as you guys do.
i started using the word baniya after i seen several indian members use that "hindu baniya" sarcastically.
so if anything blame your fellow indians.
Because Baniya is not derogatory term,
Baniya/MArwadi community is one of the wealthiest community in India
All business families Ambani/Adani/Jindal/Munjal are all baniyas

But it seems like those in pakistan who use Baniya for all hindus of india use it in "derogatory" sense.

Majority of the Pakistanis always were on Pakistan side.The one migrated from india back than were possibly a million and today their population stand at 8-10million.
that's for you to understand and digest not for us.

ok then tell your indian friend to stop getting mad.

One look at Bollywood confirms this for me.

We actually can make quality movies. But we don't. Why?

Baniya mentality.

But how many stereotypes of Pakistanis do Indians hold? When the only picture of a nationlity we have is from Movies, news clippings and opinion pieces on them, our view of a nationality tends to be what the media wants it to be.

If you go talk to a Pakistani or an Indian, you will have your stereotypes confirmed. And you will have them shattered at the same time.

why? an Individual while conforming to the norms of a society still is an individual.

Having an impression of a nationality whilst through the internet is still more dangerous. As I have observed, the internet is a dark place which attracts a lot of weirdos and people with insecurities who wants to inflate their egos by bashing other nationalities.

My advice to Pakistanis and Indians who are interested in learning about them is read books. Keep reading quality books by the authors.

If possible, talk, face to face with a real Indian or Pakistani.

Getting to know Indians or Pakistanis I have learned especially through Defence.PK is a massive mistake. That is what I have learned.

I have interacted with, and learned a lot from Pakistanis in The Economist and Dawn.com of all places.

I also have to thank @waz @Armstrong @Leader @Oscar @RAMPAGE for indulging my curiosity and not taking me to task for rather ignorant question on Pakistan.

:-)

I agree completely with your post bro. Now let's go back to Southern actresses.

I agree completely with your post bro. Now let's go back to Southern actresses.

Oh btw, Zee has launched a new channel Zindagi TV in India. It will show Pakistani dramas, Egyptian, Turkish and Latin American TV shows as well. :-)

well baniyas are also the most eduated and look at the results of all entrence exams for the last couple of decades alone agarwals , baniyas or so called marwaries will be dominting top of the charts

it all started at the end of WW1when british gave away all baniya land holdings to jats and punjabies and gujjarrs to get them in big number in emprial army and use them as cannon fodder in trench war fare and then baniyas moved owt of there confort zones and started eductaing there children to take up "govt jaobs" slowlli in 1970s it was charted accountency,education industry ,engenearing and medical and civil servisec and now its also IPS , IFS & IRS

But it seems like those in pakistan who use Baniya for all hindus of india use it in "derogatory" sense.
well most pakistanies (specialli those who call themselfs "martial race" and boast of bieng "true" decendents ;) of arabs and central asian tribes & turks) use baniya as a derogatory term

while it in khari boli is "baan kare so baniya=the one who does buiness/trading is baniya"

pakistanies basikalli are a confused and a highli emotional and to a greater exten a racist and they hate hindus (who even after there so called "true ancesstors" 800 years of ruthless relegous based prosecution& supression still survived and today are way more respectable , educated and wealthy) than most muslim "ashrafia" ever wanted to be ;)

and that is most evident in form of so called "baniyas" who like jews were hunted , killed and looted deu to there gentle but enterpneuring skills by robbers , thieves , relgous clergy and kings or rulers alike but survived all that yet beacme affluent again deu to investing on right time for education and buissness

pakistanties hate them more cause it was the baniyas who gave / lend/loan them money on "sood/interests" which according to so called "true muslim " is "haram" in "islam"

so in short pakstanies hate Hindu and specialli baniyas because they could never become so resilient yet sucsessfull as the so called "children of there easter while servents" baniyas in partikular ;)

Ps the true value of Baniyas enterpnuring skills were first discovered by British and most so called "intellectual aristocracy" use to joke specialli after seeing the treatment of Baniyas by british as "lalocracy" as most of the british rai sahabs , rai bahadurs were basikalli baniyas (specialy in north and central india)

Forget using baniya for Indians, some racist Pakistani Punjabis use that word for Urdu speaking People. I'd say racism is inherently present in Punjabi gene.

Forget using baniya for Indians, some racist Pakistani Punjabis use that word for Urdu speaking People. I'd say racism is inherently present in Punjabi gene.

Ehh..... I wouldn't say all of them.

But some of the Punjabi posters here, both Indian and Pakistanis certainly have a chip on their shoulder. Especially the ones living overseas.

Ehh..... I wouldn't say all of them.

But some of the Punjabi posters here, both Indian and Pakistanis certainly have a chip on their shoulder. Especially the ones living overseas.

No not all of them. But as someone who would be considered a Punjabi, I have seen it close up among people I know. I still believe this is the result of the British invented martial races theory which seems to have poisoned the minds of some self conscious people. Because historically, the Punjabis have been the most welcoming of people as numerous waves of different people have settled here for thousands of years.

Maine kabhi fakir baniya nahi dekha....
Usi se samajh jao mere Pakistani bhaiyo aur bahino..

Back
Top Bottom