What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

im a punjabi gujjar khattana

There are hindu khatanas also.

Mlecchs are those people especially from low caste , who converted to Islam or any other religion in lieu of some petty bribe or force.

Mlecha means someone who is only after food/money/lust/greed etc etc and not have control or discretion over his carnal instincts.

It has nothing to do with caste.

im a muslim, we don't follow your low caste high bs

No if u r a punjabi gujajr,u also have all that.

Your country is 100 times mroe feudal and unequal in terms of land ownership than India.

so,it is a class system and not a caste system,thats equally worse too.

Doesn't Pakistan have Muslim traders, bankers, businessmen and industrialists?

They are all living in karachi, The memons/bohras/islamilis are all business communities and have the same level of ethics as the baniyas.

Last edited:
Yara, those pics are sheer stupidity........ many Palestinian parents do that, send their children to pelt stones at tanks............ do you think there is any brains or courage involved there?
In Palestine, its not about courage anymore, Its sheer anger towards oppression, we are lucky we have a free nation and no one trying to kick us out of our homes. Parents send their little kids for this because their older kids/brothers/husbands, etc. all already martyred. It easy for us to make assumptions and give our analysis sitting in safety but in reality ask those Palestinians what they are fighting for

Karma, dude. Karma. These people betrayed themselves by sleeping with the devil. Allah doesn't forget. It's their destiny to be slaughtered and be slaves for eternity.

In Palestine, its not about courage anymore, Its sheer anger towards oppression, we are lucky we have a free nation and no one trying to kick us out of our homes. Parents send their little kids for this because their older kids/brothers/husbands, etc. all already martyred. It easy for us to make assumptions and give our analysis sitting in safety but in reality ask those Palestinians what they are fighting for

:pop::pop:
keep-calm-and-love-baniyas-3.png

@Hyperion
Umamah al-Bahili reports that the Prophet ﷺ said, ‘’A group of my community will remain on truth, they will vanquish their enemy and those who disagree with them will not be able to harm them until Allah commands’’. ‘’Where are these people’’? The companions asked. The Prophet ﷺ replied, ‘’in and around al-Quds (Jerusalem).’’ [ii]

There are a plethora of such "feel happy", Ahadith.................. vanquish.......defeat......... dude, trust me, the only thing Palestinians will be defeating are street dogs......... you need to understand their treacherous history and DNA....... conquest, them? My hiney! :D

@Hyperion
Umamah al-Bahili reports that the Prophet ﷺ said, ‘’A group of my community will remain on truth, they will vanquish their enemy and those who disagree with them will not be able to harm them until Allah commands’’. ‘’Where are these people’’? The companions asked. The Prophet ﷺ replied, ‘’in and around al-Quds (Jerusalem).’’ [ii]

Yara, too complex.... don't feel like de-brainwashing today! :D

How is it Palestine's fault in this? o_O

There are a plethora of such "feel happy", Ahadith.................. vanquish.......defeat......... dude, trust me, the only thing Palestinians will be defeating are street dogs......... you need to understand their treacherous history and DNA....... conquest, them? My hiney! :D

Yara, too complex.... don't feel like de-brainwashing today! :D
You need de-brainwashing, whether today or any other day because you sound like a false flag!!!!

Back
Top Bottom