What's new

Why Pakistan Produces Jihadists

The whole US media is going crazy regarding the timesquare incident...!!!
I just wonder that Pakistan had the chance to improve its relations with US, but issues like these and Afia Siddiqi case would certinly hamper the ties and could be exploited by the hardliners in both counteries to force the Govs to have alternate line of actions .
I just cant imagine the irony that, If i would be in US, everybody would look up to me with suspicion and say to themselves , Hey look theres Pakistani , Beware he could be a terrorist and that thing sucks hard.

If the case is prooved and the suspect has indeed ties to TTP then We need to nuke these AH once and for all so that scums like FZ could have no chance to say his heart filled with hate against Pakistan bluntly . We need to shut his mouth up with actions , actions speak louder than words. But No matter what we do, Our Nation has been labeled as terrorists in US public and the Hardliners will always love to exploit this fact anytime so that to sanctionise Pakistan. The calls for strategic relations with US are all dead now..!!!

Again comparison between two and action against two is not comparable..as for now Maoists didnt face any real test ..some ill equiped para military and police is what they faced till now..not what in the case of TTP.. Still my question whats the purpose of bringing dalits and maoists in to the scenario?is it gonna change anything in your country??Does any body in the world thinks that Indian maoists are a threat to their country??
Indeed no comparison since the Maoist threat and danger is being kept well hidden by the Indian Government from the prying International media, where as on the other hand Pakistan Army invites and takes the media up to the front to observe and judge for it'self, we have nothing to hide. The Maoist and Dalits come into equation since the likes of you are milking the Pakistan eccentric issues without looking under their own collar.

Yea but as same league as Zaid Hameed and Ahmed Qureshi which you wanna hear and can digest
Repeating my statements proves you are habitual troll.

That includes withdrawal of Pakistani force from P-O-K first ..didnt happen yet
Try and prove your worth by creating some other terminology rather than getting mixed up with the genuine article of Indian Occupied Kashmir, and if you are incompetent to comprehend the difference, let me spoon feed you. We have a Kashmir Regiment of Pakistan Army, mostly made up of locals, who defend and protect the area of Azad Kashmir unlike the IOK, where over half million Indian soldiers are stationed to suppress, kill and rape the people of Kashmir.

Indeed no comparison since the Maoist threat and danger is being kept well hidden by the Indian Government from the prying International media, where as on the other hand Pakistan Army invites and takes the media up to the front to observe and judge for it'self, we have nothing to hide. The Maoist and Dalits come into equation since the likes of you are milking the Pakistan eccentric issues without looking under their own collar.

You are living in a developed country with an access to NEWS from around the world. This clearly shows the illusion you exist in. Indian government has no way of regulating media. Media houses are just too many and too diverse to stop anyone from journalism.

In backward region belt that lacks a police station, do you expect law enforcement and media censorship in this internet age? What stops someone from making a documentary and uploading the same ?

Anyways, I will leave it to the readers to think about it and not jump to conclusions that are nothing but BS.
:cheers:

Hello who is hiding things??every single attack by maoists are reported by Indian media..just look at the posts of maoists attacks ..most of the links given by members here are from Indian media..funny how ToI and other media become credible when it contains anti India articles..and also international bodies knows its internal matter of India and there is no threat to outside world for them unlike your own TTP..and about milking one of the thread was started by a Bangladeshi who is well known for a hatred towards India..bringing maoists and dalits in to this thread is pure trolling from your part to save the face of your country or you have nothing else to contribute..

Repeating my statements proves you are habitual troll.

well not in the same league as yours :cheers:
Try and prove your worth by creating some other terminology rather than getting mixed up with the genuine article of Indian Occupied Kashmir, and if you are incompetent to comprehend the difference, let me spoon feed you. We have a Kashmir Regiment of Pakistan Army, mostly made up of locals, who defend and protect the area of Azad Kashmir unlike the IOK, where over half million Indian soldiers are stationed to suppress, kill and rape the people of Kashmir.

Well talking about the worth specially from you who is talking about dalits,maoists,opression of Indian army in Kashmir whne the thread is about Pakistan -the epic centre of terrorism ,is indeed funny..well so all the soldiers in Pakistan occupied Kashmir is Kashmiries ??the answer will be no right?so keep the spoon feeding to yourself..

wow thanks to this guy we are going to be treated like jews were in germany before ww2,specially overseas pakistanis like me. thanks man very well job done.:sick:

It's funny to see Huntington dragged into this

oh?

If anything I would have thought a whole lot of you on this forum would agree with Huntington on his idea of the "clash of civilisations". Many here clearly argue that Hindu/Indian and Christian/Western civilisations are somehow incompatible with Muslim civilisation and that they are doomed to be in conflict with each other forever.

you are also aware that we have men and women here who are conservatives, ultra conservatives, liberals, ultra liberals and the whole works

If anything, you are just generalizing.

Here is one Pakistani scholar's view on this so-called ''clash''

Pew Forum: Five Years After 9/11, ' Dialogue' with Islam Cause for Hope

Huntington's words actually sounds fairly prophetic in these days of WoT and with mainland Europe clamping down on Islamic symbols.

lack of tolerance, and rising nationalism in europe are to blame. Lack of tolerance does not necessarily entail that ''civilizations'' will ''clash''

maybe if I were living in Gujrat i would have thought differently. But I dont.

BTW Fareed Zakaria wouldn't probably agree with Huntington but given your posts, it's a fair bet that you are in closer agreement with Huntington's thesis.

you don't know me.....keep your money and give it to a poor person, dont waste it on bets you will lose

sound advice for you indian on an early Friday morning. :cheers:

Last edited:
You are living in a developed country with an access to NEWS from around the world. This clearly shows the illusion you exist in. Indian government has no way of regulating media. Media houses are just too many and too diverse to stop anyone from journalism.

In backward region belt that lacks a police station, do you expect law enforcement and media censorship in this internet age? What stops someone from making a documentary and uploading the same ?

Anyways, I will leave it to the readers to think about it and not jump to conclusions that are nothing but BS.
:cheers:
We are only too accustomed to the frivolous media from your part of the world, let alone the backward areas, let the readers decide why no clear picture emerges from IOK, except when some fake encounter takes place and the word infiltration becomes paramount.
Didn't expect such cumbersome nonsense from you.

Hello who is hiding things??every single attack by maoists are reported by Indian media..just look at the posts of maoists attacks ..most of the links given by members here are from Indian media..funny how ToI and other media become credible when it contains anti India articles..and also international bodies knows its internal matter of India and there is no threat to outside world for them unlike your own TTP..and about milking one of the thread was started by a Bangladeshi who is well known for a hatred towards India..bringing maoists and dalits in to this thread is pure trolling from your part to save the face of your country or you have nothing else to contribute..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well not in the same league as yours :cheers:
Indeed since you will never drag me down to your pathetic level
Well talking about the worth specially from you who is talking about dalits,maoists,opression of Indian army in Kashmir whne the thread is about Pakistan -the epic centre of terrorism ,is indeed funny..well so all the soldiers in Pakistan occupied Kashmir is Kashmiries ??the answer will be no right?so keep the spoon feeding to yourself..
Don't like the taste of your own medicine do you now, since you thrive in a caste system society, any moral values are difficult for some one like you to comprehend, sleep well on your wet patch.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/LE07Df03.html

i do not know why pakistani bros. get into aguments with Indians, they are here to rile us and than sit back and laugh at us.

They always lesson the Indian misdeeds and war cries.

let me share some to all my bros. see the real India and the agenda they never talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods, can you pls merge this thread into the scores of Maoist and india poverty / dalit oppression threads.

Or else, delete the off topic rants. This thread is not about Indians, its about a problem that also affects Indians.

Mods, can you pls merge this thread into the scores of Maoist and india poverty / dalit oppression threads.

Or else, delete the off topic rants. This thread is not about Indians, its about a problem that also affects Indians.

Should have opened your mouth before patting backs of your cousins.

Do you know these people do not commit these acts because of Islam?
The American Conservative -- The Logic of Suicide Terrorism.

Religion is often used to justify, but is rarely the cause. Look at the crusades. The Pope wanted feudal knights out of Europe, which was causing non-stop fighting among kings. Christianity was just used to justify it.

We need to see why these people really commit these acts before we can begin working a solution.

i do not know why pakistani bros. get into aguments with Indians, they are here to rile us and than sit back and laugh at us.

They always lesson the Indian misdeeds and war cries.

let me share some to all my bros. see the real India and the agenda they never talk about.

Hi friends,
I have been a reader of this forum for more than a year, but at last decided to join. Hope we can share our differences and still be friends.

I came across a Editorial in "The News". Looks simple but address the root casue.

Terror export
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Even as exports from Pakistan fall in so many other spheres, there is one item that goes out to the world in larger and larger quantities from our country. Sadly, this brings in no monetary benefits and no goodwill. Today, it often seems that what we export most often is terrorism. The arrest in New York of a Pakistan-American, even as he boarded a plane that would have taken him to Dubai, acts to confirm this in the eyes of the world. Even if we, as Pakistanis, know that most people in the country oppose terrorism and have no sympathies with those who make killing a mission, the fact is that many in other places see Pakistanis as terrorists. The impact of this has come in the form of the unleashing of racist violence and all kinds of more subtle discrimination. In one way or another, tens of thousands of Pakistanis have suffered. The question is whether enough is being done to stop the export of violence and ensure that a softer, more flattering spotlight is directed towards Pakistan. The arrest of Faisal Shahzad indicates that the mindset which spurs on terrorism has poisoned even those who enjoy wealth and privilege.

Perhaps our thesis that it is essentially the poor who are exploited by the militants is somewhat flawed. Perhaps we need to do more to stop the slow poisoning of minds. A process of brainwashing has continued for years. It needs to be reversed. The strategy for this must be worked out. Psychologists, educators, media people, clerics and others with social influence need to be involved. We must convince people, particularly the young, that militancy and extremism threaten to destroy all that is good about their country. They must play a part in building for it a different future. The story of an educated young man of Pakistani origin in New York, with a family and from a wealthy background, who was apparently willing to risk so much by planting a bomb which was intended to kill ordinary men, women and children should act as an eye-opener to the kind of problems we have allowed to fester in our midst. It is only by changing this that we can hope to move towards a brighter future and a different image for Pakistan.

thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=237754

I am sure, the hope expressed by the author comes true in the near future, which is good for india and the world and mainly to pakistan.

And also regarding the above videos, I dont think it make sense now, as lot have changed and Kasab has been accecpted as a pakistan citizen and there are lot of evidence pointing to LET. I think after "Dawood/Headly" interrogation, we may come to know the details of that soulless Mr.A and the contribution of Ilays kashmir. And I dont want to talk more about this as that will be off topic.

Last edited:
Do you know these people do not commit these acts because of Islam?
amconmag.com/article/2005/jul/18/00017/]The American Conservative -- The Logic of Suicide Terrorism

Religion is often used to justify, but is rarely the cause. Look at the crusades. The Pope wanted feudal knights out of Europe, which was causing non-stop fighting among kings. Christianity was just used to justify it.

We need to see why these people really commit these acts before we can begin working a solution.

Nice one. To add to that, here is an interview with a "Ex Extremist ". This should be an eye opener to all Taliban/LET/JEM terrorists that are operating from pakistan and to the would-be terrorists.

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/04/23/60minutes/main6425491.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Ex Extremist Fights Jihadist Ideology

(CBS) When it comes to terrorism and extremism, intelligence agencies in the U.S. and Europe have been grappling with the bewildering phenomenon: that a surprisingly large number of Islamic radicals are relatively well off and well-educated Westerners.

To look into this, we recently went to Great Britain, where there are more supporters of al Qaeda than anywhere else in the West.

In London we met a British Muslim, Maajid Nawaz, who told us that what is turning so many of his countrymen into radicals is something called the "narrative," that says the United States is out to destroy Islam.

It's an ideology Islamic radicals subscribe to.

We asked Nawaz, a former true believer: exactly what is the narrative?

"That America is waging a war against Islam, invaded Iraq because it hates Muslims, invaded Afghanistan because it hates Muslims," he told "60 Minutes" correspondent Lesley Stahl. "And that the only way to stop this war is for Muslims to start fighting back on all fronts against the West."

Asked if he bought it all, Nawaz said, "Absolutely, yeah. I believed it."

"You accepted everything you were saying? There was no cynicism within you?" she asked.

"No, and I put my neck on the line for these beliefs. I was a genuine, committed ideologue," he replied.

Nawaz was a leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir, or Party of Liberation - one of Britain's most active Islamic extremist groups. He joined when he was in college at the University of London.

"This is where I actually took the oath, the membership oath," he recalled.

It is also where he recruited other students to fight against the West.

"Was it easy to recruit kids here? Were they susceptible? As you say, they're very intelligent, they're well-read," Stahl asked.

"It was very easy. And I've got to say, that actually intelligence makes it easier. And it's intelligent people that adopt ideologies," Nawaz said.

He points to people like the alleged Christmas Day bomber, who also attended the University of London; and the ring leader of the suicide bombing of the London Underground, who went to Leeds Metropolitan University.

In a martyrdom video, the ring leader of the London suicide bombing told the British public that by invading Iraq, the West demonstrated it was out to destroy Muslims.

"Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world," he said in the video.

"And this is in a thick Yorkshire accent, someone who's born and raised in the U.K. saying to his own fellow countrymen, 'Your people have attacked my people.' What suddenly made him think that the British public had attacked his people, who are the Iraqi public, when he's a member of the British public, born and raised here?" Nawaz asked.

The ringleader of the London bombings is the picture of homegrown terrorism, with a biography similar to Maajid Nawaz.

A third generation Pakistani-Brit, Nawaz grew up in an upper-middle class home in Essex, east of London. His father was a successful engineer in the oil business and growing up, Nawaz was both happy and assimilated.

"All my friends were non-Muslims. I actually knew very little about Islam, like very little," Nawaz recalled.

He told Stahl he wasn't religious at the time and didn't go to mosque.

Everything began to change in his early teens, when he and his mostly white friends were attacked by racist gangs.

According to Nawaz, they were skinheads. "They didn't attack me directly. But they attacked my white friends in front of my eyes to discipline them, to make examples of them for being blood traitors," he told Stahl.

"Just by being your friend, they were 'blood traitors"? Stahl asked.

"Yeah," Nawaz replied.

"So, you'd be out with your white friends and the skinheads attacked them, not you?" she asked.

"They would hold me back and force me to watch them stab my friends…with knives. I was about 13, 14 years old," Nawaz remembered.

He says that primed him and made him susceptible to the radical message.

"I was primed because of this racism to already feel that I didn't belong in my own society. I felt that there was something different about me. And it was at that phase, at that stage of my life, that I came across a young medical student," he explained.

The medical student was a recruiter for the group Hizb ut-Tahrir, or HT, which has supporters around the world, from Indonesia to England. Unlike al Qaeda, it does not advocate the use of terrorism, but it is fervently anti-Western and deeply committed to the narrative. When HT recruiters worked on Nawaz, they played on his sense of alienation.

"They broke you down so that you were no longer British. You, a person who had had no religion, became a Muslim," Stahl remarked.

"Yeah. Along came these Islamist activists and said, 'You're being targeted because you're Muslim and non-Muslims hate Islam.' When the skinheads who attacked me didn't have a clue I was a Muslim. They were looking at the color of my skin," Nawaz replied.

"As an angry, young, naive 15, 16-year-old," Nawaz said he bought the argument.

"And I became suddenly not just a Muslim in faith. I became a Muslim in politics. Somebody whose politics were pre-defined by one interpretation of Islam," he added.

Asked what his job was once he joined up, Nawaz said, "To recruit as many people as possible to this group, and spread this narrative far and wide."

After working in England for five years, he was sent abroad to spread the narrative to Pakistan and then to Denmark. When he went to Egypt in 2001, he was arrested in a post-9/11 crackdown on Islamic radicals. It was the beginning of his journey back from extremism, a journey that began in the dungeons of Cairo's state security headquarters.

"Everyone was given numbers. My number was 42. And then what they did, is they started with number one. Called number one into their interrogation cell. And the rest of the hundreds of people that were there would have to listen to number one scream as he was being electrocuted. Then, they would call number two. And everyone had to hear number two scream and get electrocuted. They'd call number three. And they'd go up the numbers one by one. So, you can imagine…I was 42," Nawaz remembered.

"I'd have to listen to 41 people…being tortured," he said.

Asked what he meant by "electrocuted," Nawaz said, "Electricity was applied to their genitalia and their teeth."

During his trial, Nawaz remained defiant. He would walk in and out of court shouting out radical slogans. After he was convicted and sentenced to prison for five years, he was locked up with the assassins of Anwar Sadat and leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood.

"Boy, if you weren't radicalized up until then, you certainly would've been then," Stahl remarked.

"Well, the interesting thing with these guys is that, in the 20 or so years since they've been imprisoned, they'd gone through a process where they had abandoned their jihadist views," he said.

"They did?" Stahl asked.

"Yeah. And my initial reaction was, 'Oh, my God, you've sold out.' And so, I approached them with an idea to try and actually convince them they were wrong," Nawaz said.

Nawaz believed he could "re re-convert" them. "And what ended up happening was through the discussion process, I began doubting the strength of my own convictions," he explained.

They were able to persuade him that today's radical ideology is closer to fascism than true Islam. So after four years in prison, he returned to England in 2006 and soon left HT.

Asked how difficult it was to break away like that, Nawaz said it was "traumatic."

"Because all my friends, friendship circle, my family at the time, my wife was also a member of HT," he explained.

According to Nawaz, his marriage fell apart; they're no longer together.

He decided he wanted to make amends for the 13 years he had spent as a radical, so now he devotes himself to rebutting the very narrative he once passionately promoted.

"Frankly, Lesley, I think it's 'the' key factor in solving the problem we're experiencing in the world at the moment," he said. "Countering the narrative is the core of the solution, making this narrative as unfashionable as Communism has become today."

To do that, he co-founded the Quilliam Foundation, a think tank that is mostly funded by the British government. The idea is to influence the two million British citizens who are Muslim, and especially the roughly 2,000 of them who the government says are Islamic radicals who pose a threat to national security.

It is their views Nawaz attacks. On the BBC, he debated an extremist who wants to turn England into a caliphate, a religious state under Sharia law.

"In your so called caliphate, you'd have me killed, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you have me…am I an apostate that deserves death?" Nawaz asked the extremist.

At Oxford, he took difficult questions, like the one about the drone attacks in Pakistan.

"They bombed the buses, school buses of children, and they fired on them," a student told Nawaz.

"I'd be very angry and want to attack them back. What's the link between wanting to attack someone who's killed my family and wanting to enforce one interpretation of Islam over the entire country?" Nawaz asked.

And now Nawaz is taking his war of ideas to Osama bin Laden's doorstep, Pakistan, where HT had sent Nawaz 11 years ago to spread the word.

"It was 1999. Pakistan had just tested its atomic bomb. And the global leadership of HT had decided that they wanted to establish HT in this country so that the caliphate could go nuclear," he told Stahl.

"Go nuclear! Oh, they had the bomb. They wanted a country with the bomb," Stahl remarked.

"Well, because their intent is to establish their caliphate, their super state, and then declare jihad against the world," Nawaz replied.

"You came 11 years ago to convert people to extremism. You've come back to [do] what? Undo what you did?" Stahl asked.

"Absolutely. To undo what I did. But by using the same strategies and skills that I learned inside these organizations to try and use those skills against their message," he replied.

In the past year, he's spoken to about 7,000 students across Pakistan, including places that are so dangerous he has to wear a flak jacket.

The large gatherings are followed up with smaller workshops, like one he held in Lahore where he tried to rip the narrative apart.

"America did not invade Iraq because Iraqis are Muslims. Oil, money, economic interests. Who knows? But it was not because Iraqis are Muslims. Do you know how many Muslims are in America. Do you know how many mosques there exist in America? Do you know Obama's father is Muslim?" he said at the workshop.

Of the 70 students, about a third were women, some with head scarves, some without. All were engrossed as Nawaz railed against the Islamic radicals who set off their bombs in marketplaces or mosques and disparaged those who then remain silent.

"Why are we busy making excuses for the terrorists?" he asked the group.
"Why don't we protest against the terrorists like we protest against America? Is it not also a crime when Muslims are killing Muslims?"

The students in Lahore seemed receptive to his message. But then Lahore is a city with a history of religious tolerance: Nawaz showed us a Sikh temple that was built in 1848 right next to the great Badshahi Mosque.

He had a much rougher time at another workshop with a group from Peshawar and the Swat Valley. More of the students there believe the narrative, and they challenged Nawaz: why do Western countries want to destroy Islam? Why does democracy lead to homosexuality? Why is the U.S. trying to prevent the teaching of Islam?

"Why they are against Islamic teaching in Pakistan?" a female student asked.

For five hours, Nawaz attacked their hardened anti-Western views. He debated, and pleaded, and argued that - okay, the civilian casualties from drone attacks are tragic, but al Qaeda has killed many more innocent civilians.

"If a man walked in here today and he jumped in the middle with a suicide bomb, and he said, 'I'm going to kill you all because America has bombed Waziristan,' you'd be the first to stand up and say, 'What have I got to do with that? Why are you killing me?'" Nawaz challenged the group.

And after all of that, Stahl wondered if he was making any headway against the narrative.

"How many of you believe it is U.S. policy to be at war with Islam and to destroy Islam?" Stahl asked.

About a third of them believed it.

When a student got up to ask her a question about the 9/11 bombing of the World Trade Center, Stahl got a feel for how much we can talk past each other.

"So you're telling me that al Qaeda didn't do 9/11? Is that what you're saying?" Stahl asked.

"Yeah," the student replied. "We all know that al Qaeda was created by the CIA."

He was saying it was the CIA that told Osama bin Laden to attack on 9/11.

"Now we attacked our own Pentagon and the World Trade Center to have a justification to go into Afghanistan? Do you really believe that?" Stahl asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I do," the student said.

They believe we attacked ourselves so we could go to Afghanistan and kill Muslims. "What I’m sensing is that there is an enormous amount of anti-Americanism. Am I right?" Stahl asked.

"Give us one single reason to love America and we will forget about the rest of the millions of reasons to hate America," the student replied.

After a statement like that, you begin to question whether even a former extremist can uproot the idea in places like Peshawar that the West is out to destroy Islam.

"You're one person. And you're kind of blowing into the wind. It's almost like Don Quixote…tilting at windmills," Stahl remarked.

"There are people who are as frustrated as we are with extremism in their own country, in Pakistan. But they've never had anyone to articulate that frustration, to organize them and to help them work along those lines," Nawaz said. "That means work. It means we have to be in it for the long haul. And it means the solution isn't going to come through bombs or through prison. It has to come through the ideas debate, which is by definition a long strategy."

Hi friends,
I have been a reader of this forum for more than a year, but at last decided to join. Hope we can share our differences and still be friends.

I came across a Editorial in "The News". Looks simple but address the root casue.

Terror export
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Even as exports from Pakistan fall in so many other spheres, there is one item that goes out to the world in larger and larger quantities from our country. Sadly, this brings in no monetary benefits and no goodwill. Today, it often seems that what we export most often is terrorism. The arrest in New York of a Pakistan-American, even as he boarded a plane that would have taken him to Dubai, acts to confirm this in the eyes of the world. Even if we, as Pakistanis, know that most people in the country oppose terrorism and have no sympathies with those who make killing a mission, the fact is that many in other places see Pakistanis as terrorists. The impact of this has come in the form of the unleashing of racist violence and all kinds of more subtle discrimination. In one way or another, tens of thousands of Pakistanis have suffered. The question is whether enough is being done to stop the export of violence and ensure that a softer, more flattering spotlight is directed towards Pakistan. The arrest of Faisal Shahzad indicates that the mindset which spurs on terrorism has poisoned even those who enjoy wealth and privilege.

Perhaps our thesis that it is essentially the poor who are exploited by the militants is somewhat flawed. Perhaps we need to do more to stop the slow poisoning of minds. A process of brainwashing has continued for years. It needs to be reversed. The strategy for this must be worked out. Psychologists, educators, media people, clerics and others with social influence need to be involved. We must convince people, particularly the young, that militancy and extremism threaten to destroy all that is good about their country. They must play a part in building for it a different future. The story of an educated young man of Pakistani origin in New York, with a family and from a wealthy background, who was apparently willing to risk so much by planting a bomb which was intended to kill ordinary men, women and children should act as an eye-opener to the kind of problems we have allowed to fester in our midst. It is only by changing this that we can hope to move towards a brighter future and a different image for Pakistan.

thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=237754

I am sure, the hope expressed by the author comes true in the near future, which is good for india and the world and mainly to pakistan.

And also regarding the above videos, I dont think it make sense now, as lot have changed and Kasab has been accecpted as a pakistan citizen and there are lot of evidence pointing to LET. I think after "Dawood/Headly" interrogation, we may come to know the details of that soulless Mr.A and the contribution of Ilays kashmir. And I dont want to talk more about this as that will be off topic.

A long winded Indian response to my deductions which is so proved by the post above.

How come that when europeans came to America some of them got involved in mafia actibvities but that did not mean all italians are Mafia.

so my friend what Indians are trying to pin on Pakistan by their clever posts such as above, will not in any way paint all Pakistanis what Indians wish.

world is much wiser and smarter than to fall for such crude massages thrown by Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom