What's new

Why Pakistan Produces Jihadists

nice drama to push us into northwaz.what a casuality faisal shehzad was trained in north waziristan

though the PAK-US relations greatly harmonized after the strategic dialogue, but one thing i wonder is How come AQ became so influential. I mean a similar kind of stuff happened in MUMBAI which fueled war btw two countries just when the PA was bashing Hard, these irhabists, i think this incident could be a ploy to divert PA's focus from bashing these millitants and hamper our relations with US,Thats all what i can think, the purpose of this incident could be.

Quite possible. That is why it is important to not yield any space to these terrorist without drawing any distinction.

Also the ideology behind their agenda needs to be eliminated. That can only happen when the GoP, the Army and the public figures in Pakistan speak more peace then violence and stop their support to any and all groups that are indulging in terrorist activities any and all nations.

Unfirtunately one single man can cause so much damage especially as all enemies find solace in the situation.

I am just shocked and completely dumbfounded as to why this shahzad guy would want to carry out such a thing. I have no clue as to what his motivations were and if he even thought, what the implications of his actions could be.

This is beyond pathetic for a man who had everything in life as it should be to go on to do such a thing.

Well as to some others who enjoy this, go ahead and have your fun.

You brought a valid fact.

He was happy, achieved what he wanted, then why this stupid act?

The answer to it might be connected with his visit to Pak. The people who run these terrorist organizations use their influence and Islam as a tool to brainwash these people.

The innocent person keeps believing he was earlier misled and has now finally found the path of Islam, which in reality is a fabricated version of Islam. He is told about how the muslims all over the world are being abused and harrassed. He is made to believe all these stupid things.

Soon, he becomes one of them and does something terrible like this.

You brought a valid fact.

He was happy, achieved what he wanted, then why this stupid act?

The answer to it might be connected with his visit to Pak. The people who run these terrorist organizations use their influence and Islam as a tool to brainwash these people.

The innocent person keeps believing he was earlier misled and has now finally found the path of Islam, which in reality is a fabricated version of Islam. He is told about how the muslims all over the world are being abused and harrassed. He is made to believe all these stupid things.

Soon, he becomes one of them and does something terrible like this.

Much like the nigerain guy in London, he attended mosques in London, some of which just preach hatred.

Perhaps this person was also brainwashed in a mosque in US and then send to Pak where he met with other such characters who pulled a number on him.

You should read the case Omar Sheikh who was a british person of Pakistani origin and he was brainwashed in a mosque in london that was actually used by intelligence agencies such MI5 to use muslim youths for a war in Bosnia. He later defected and was then used by Islamic groups.

Fareed Zakria & Indians have got a big chance to malign Pakistan, what makes you people think that they will miss it

Much like the nigerain guy in London, he attended mosques in London, some of which just preach hatred.

Perhaps this person was also brainwashed in a mosque in US and then send to Pak where he met with other such characters who pulled a number on him.

You should read the case Omar Sheikh who was a british person of Pakistani origin and he was brainwashed in a mosque in london that was actually used by intelligence agencies such MI5 to use muslim youths for a war in Bosnia. He later defected and was then used by Islamic groups.
Of course a possibility. In fact you hit the nail I think.

So now the question is, why are these people brainwashed? These are the sensible muslim minds. Why do Mosques not just preach religion and not get into extremism?

Why is this happening only with Mosques? I am not blaming Islam, I respect it highly.

But something within the muslim community is seriously wrong. They are taking the wrong path, and a few of them will lead to destruction of millions of muslims lives.

funny thing is, less people were killed by terrorists in pakistan than by doctors in the US.

In Hospital Deaths from Medical Errors at 195,000 per Year USA

Pakistan suffers record number of deaths due to militant violence | World news | guardian.co.uk

3,021 people killed in terrorist attacks in 2009 – a 48% rise, according to Islamabad thinktank

If pakistan is epicenter of islamic terrorism, then the US is a 50 times more dangerous epicenter of medical terrorism.
dont be a moron............:hitwall:

He is Indian fun boy and a year back he received award from Indian Govt. and its right time to pay back to Indian govt.:chilli:

On the eve of the 61st Indian Republic Day, Zakaria has been conferred "Padma Bhushan" award by the Indian Government for his contribution to the field of journalism.

List of Padma awardees - India - ibnlive

Of course a possibility. In fact you hit the nail I think.

So now the question is, why are these people brainwashed? These are the sensible muslim minds. Why do Mosques not just preach religion and not get into extremism?

Why is this happening only with Mosques? I am not blaming Islam, I respect it highly.

But something within the muslim community is seriously wrong. They are taking the wrong path, and a few of them will lead to destruction of millions of muslims lives.

Actually the dangerous mix of Islam and Politics which cannot happen in many Islamic countries today caused Mullahs to use other methods for their gain.

Similarly Jihad was used as a tool for defeating USSR and it gave mullahs an incentive to continue this trend of using Islam as a means for political and financial gain. The end result being power of course. This is used to defeat the so called 'Kaffir' and will provide unlimmited resources from many muslim countries.

This was all the doing of the satanic man known as the 'Blind Sheikh', aided by CIA who created this system and was able to single handedly align together all the ill of Islam under one banner of defeating the enemy.

I go to modern, secular mosques in Pakistan and London, but there are many extremists mosques found in all parts of the world which preach hatred and once a person is in their grips, It signals game over. London is like boiling point of Islamic hate preach, people like the one handed mullah preach openly and can penetrate a weak mind easily.

Here is some info for you on the Blind Sheikh.

The Blind Sheikh

Also saudia, gives oil dollar to preach Wahabism. A very hardline ideology of Islam that is prevalent in many mosques around the globe. Who else do you think will provide the finance for mosques.

T-Faz, I have seen a lot of Pakistanis from UK, who have all the potential in the world to become a Jihadis, is there no mechanism by British Gov to put a check on these types of mosques specially after the London Sub Way bomb blasts

Oh come on dont act so saint here..if anything bad happens to India members including you will flood this forum with youtube links and blogs..you want proof try counting the threads about maoists..so talking about milking the situation, the less say is better..

well who said dalits wont react against the mistreatment and suppression?? even an abuse against a dalit is a non bailable offence..they are given the protection of law..but yes there are incidents in my country that shouldnt be happen ..but many people who were dalit and back ward casts were in premier posisation in my country .. One is K.R Narayanan who was the President of India before APJ Abdul Kalam ..

MOds:Sorry for offtopic..but this has to be answered ..if you want to delete it then i suggest edit the post bringing dalits in to the scenario first..there was no need for that but only a cheap shot ..
Well the so called cheap shot has got your attention,
With the actions of one individual, and you people are taking pot shots at the whole society. Don't even equate the Maoist insurgency with the misdeeds of a culprit because according to your own PM, Maoist represent the most serious threat to the Indian state just like the TTP were a menace to Pakistan. And before rejoicing and glorifying an Indian journalists gloats, perhaps you too need to accept some realities and not sweep all under the carpet while refering them to rupee news or a Christina Palmer article.

Terror export

Thursday, May 06, 2010
Even as exports from Pakistan fall in so many other spheres, there is one item that goes out to the world in larger and larger quantities from our country. Sadly, this brings in no monetary benefits and no goodwill. Today, it often seems that what we export most often is terrorism. The arrest in New York of a Pakistan-American, even as he boarded a plane that would have taken him to Dubai, acts to confirm this in the eyes of the world. Even if we, as Pakistanis, know that most people in the country oppose terrorism and have no sympathies with those who make killing a mission, the fact is that many in other places see Pakistanis as terrorists. The impact of this has come in the form of the unleashing of racist violence and all kinds of more subtle discrimination. In one way or another, tens of thousands of Pakistanis have suffered. The question is whether enough is being done to stop the export of violence and ensure that a softer, more flattering spotlight is directed towards Pakistan. The arrest of Faisal Shahzad indicates that the mindset which spurs on terrorism has poisoned even those who enjoy wealth and privilege.

Perhaps our thesis that it is essentially the poor who are exploited by the militants is somewhat flawed. Perhaps we need to do more to stop the slow poisoning of minds. A process of brainwashing has continued for years. It needs to be reversed. The strategy for this must be worked out. Psychologists, educators, media people, clerics and others with social influence need to be involved. We must convince people, particularly the young, that militancy and extremism threaten to destroy all that is good about their country. They must play a part in building for it a different future. The story of an educated young man of Pakistani origin in New York, with a family and from a wealthy background, who was apparently willing to risk so much by planting a bomb which was intended to kill ordinary men, women and children should act as an eye-opener to the kind of problems we have allowed to fester in our midst. It is only by changing this that we can hope to move towards a brighter future and a different image for Pakistan.

Terror export

Back
Top Bottom