What's new

Why Pakistan needs Israel?

Those of you that want Pakistan to create a relationship with Israel, are truly people that God has let astray. You do not know much at all.

You see, I support Israel's right to exist. I do not wish for it's utter destruction.

Just wait, a few more months, then, those you who wished for a relation ship with Israel, will see.

Those of you that want Pakistan to create a relationship with Israel, are truly people that God has let astray. You do not know much at all.

You see, I support Israel's right to exist. I do not wish for it's utter destruction.

Just wait, a few more months, then, those you who wished for a relation ship with Israel, will see.

Your post is too offensive to ignore. The first chapter of the Quran refers to those that went astray. The people being referred to in this case are the Christians. Thus, saying that God has let people astray implies that you have called those who support diplomatic relations with Israel nonbelievers or "kaffirs".

Let me remind you that as long as a person believes that there is only one God, & Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him) is His last messenger; he or she is a Muslim. In fact, you have no authority whatsoever to declare people nonbelievers on the basis of political differences. If you did not intend to declare people nonbelievers than do modify your post, or at least elucidate your posts better.

From the Islamic point of view, there is no ruling or law that outright forbids diplomatic relations with Israel. However, it's true that we can't become best friends or form an alliance with them as long as they oppress an ethnic group for the sake of being Muslims. Personally, I don't want Pakistan to develop extremely close ties with Israel either. Recognizing Israel, & having economic relations with them should be enough for the time being. As for this hypothetical wartime scenario that you apparently refer to, I hope you realize that if it ever came to that, we would do everything in our power to defend ourselves.

not pick bones with OP but I opt out any relationship with this Juice nation.

Okay this is a late reply. But I need to reply to truthseer and hussain.
Truthseer, Israel has ceased attacking Muslims? REALLY!? What about the fact that Israelis break into Al Aqsa mosque, and continual Israeli air strikes on Gaza? You call that ceasing attack on Muslims? And what about robbing Muslims' land and building settlements? The West Bank is not recognized as Israeli territory.
Hussain, look who's calling us hypocrites? The guy whose country was the reason of the creation of Israel!
In the same way our governments are not pro-Palestine, your country is in bed with Israel. The Arabs hate Israel, it's not our fault that our governments don't respect the people's opinion.
s
What Arab worshipping is there!? The fact that he accepts that Arabs don't have ill intentions towards Pakistan makes him an Arab worshipper!?

So our country was the reason for the creation of Israel? No, that would be the holocaust. Ignoring that?

Also, who owned Palestine before Israel? UK. Where was that spirit of Jihad then? And where's that spirit of Jihad when you have agreements with them?

Why should we look after your interests? It is in our interests to achieve relations with Israel. We already have factories of Israeli companies here (Pepsi co, Nestle). Might as well have trade agreements that would cheapen the cost, give us more benefits, mutual research programmes, etc

As for active attacks, Hamas could stop the stupid rocket strikes. Support a Muslim, but not one who is doing wrong

Pakistan doesn't need Israel.

Quran Says - Al-Ma'idah - 5:51

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِين

O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another [72] and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide such evildoers. [73]

Reference: Surat Al-Ma'idah [5:51] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Anybody who supports Pakistan-Israel relationship/cooperation must bring a Sura or saying of Allah to support his claim or learn from Quran which has given its verdict already.

There is no harm in trading with them but everything must be done under the criteria defined by Quran.

And now I'll educate you in Islam
1. Muwalat
2. Muwasat
3. Mudarat
4. Muamlaat.

This verse deals with the first of them, Muwalaat, which is love for non-Muslims, their beliefs, etc. Pure, true love. That is not allowed.

What I'm suggesting is the 4th, Muamlat. That is trade and relations with Non-Muslims. This is allowed

if both country can make money out of it, then whats the big deal? no need to get personal. Its not like South Asian policitians can't be bought by 10% commission.

if both country can make money out of it, then whats the big deal? no need to get personal. Its not like South Asian policitians can't be bought by 10% commission.

Generate money as what? How can Pakistan generate money? Remember that free trade with Israel is limited. Their market is extremely small and therefore they are careful about whom they sign an FTA with for massive trade. Textiles is one option and please remember military transactions are not categorized as economic trade.

While you're right about the price point of politicians in our region, your politicians are susceptible to Islamist groups and also the structure of your country and that of your former colonizers are very different. You link religion with state which means that by your religious affiliation you cannot ally with Israel. Israel is hard-nosed which means they mean business; they are not easy to negotiate with and considering that hypothetically your nations will establish ties just now after so many years of enmity, they will be wary about it.

No political party in Bangladesh or Pakistan will support establishing ties with the Jews. Simply put it will either result in political assassinations, increased islamist attacks or possibly a coup.

Ha ha ha of course it has, it has and is oppressing and humiliating muslims let aline the occupation if jerusalem

The quraan asks muslum to.defend other muslims against such injustuce

Look lets be clear, there us no point arguing if you want to forsake islam then gi ahead

But you will NEVER convince the muslims if pakistan to accept israel/jews
Thats the bottom line like ut or nit and if anyone pushes us they will regret it

Sir, Pakistan has no problem with Jewish People. Jewish people are our brothers and cousins. Their Prophets were our Prophets. We worship the same God they Worship.

Our issue is with the Zionist State of Israel and the Zionist. There are a lot of Jewish People in Israel who oppose their own Government and oppose Zionist Policies. Any Muslim would be proud to have them as their Brothers and call them Friends.

Our battle is not with Jews. Our battle is with the Zionist who don't want to live in peace with their Muslim neighbours and who have been stealing Palestinian/Muslim lands since 1948.

We don't need Israel....even we don't need US etc...we need a pure n patriotic Pakistani political leader....which we don't have......

Back
Top Bottom