What's new

Why Pakistan needs Israel?

No Dear It was not happen as you said. Israel and jewish will not be the friend of Pakistan and Pakistani people.I know that when he were provide aid to Pakistan in 2005 earthquake in Kashmir Israel sent lots of spy with the mission of that fake aid program.because I were also in kashmir when the earthquake was happen me and my some friends also working with these NGO's and other relieve mission of other countries and I am very happy to share with defence.pk that me and my friends caught some spy and give to army
Men at their best Pakistan Army :pakistan:

Pakistanis in general dont have any ill-intentions or hate towards Isreal. But overwhelming majority of Pakistanis want to have just and equitable settlement of Palestinian issue. The sentiment involved for the plight of Palestinians trumps everything.

Jews and muslims come from the same family. Just like Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religions. So if muslims are brothers, then Jews and Christians are our cousins.

The issue in the Middle East is not religious issue at all. Its purely political. But if it is allowed to fester, it will adopt religious undertones. This is what has happened. When approach to political settlement is dysfunctional., the space is taken up by religious sentiment and that makes the issue more complex.

I have met many Jews here. And I have been overwhelmed by the similarities between jews and muslims. The question that I ask myself as consquence is - why there is so much gulf when there are more similarities than differences?

solving Palestinian issue in just matter would make a world of difference and would help pave way for relations with them.

it is true that Muslims and Jews share many common values. More than some would like to believe.

Israel has never had good intentions towards Pakistan.

It has tried to destroy Pakistan's nuclear assets in the past. Imagine what would have happened to Pakistan if it was not a nuclear nation. This is big enough reason not to keep any kind of relations with Israel.

There is a saying in Tsun Tzu's 'Art of War': Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Israel wants to get closer to Pakistan only to stab it in the back in the end. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

P.S. No matter how manipulative Arab nations are of Pakistan, they do not have any ill intentions towards our nation. Same can not be said about the State of Israel.

Thats the bottom line

No it hasent, its occupying muslims as we speak
When India occupied Kashmir did they speak?

Pakistanis in general dont have any ill-intentions or hate towards Isreal. But overwhelming majority of Pakistanis want to have just and equitable settlement of Palestinian issue. The sentiment involved for the plight of Palestinians trumps everything.

Jews and muslims come from the same family. Just like Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religions. So if muslims are brothers, then Jews and Christians are our cousins.

The issue in the Middle East is not religious issue at all. Its purely political. But if it is allowed to fester, it will adopt religious undertones. This is what has happened. When approach to political settlement is dysfunctional., the space is taken up by religious sentiment and that makes the issue more complex.

I have met many Jews here. And I have been overwhelmed by the similarities between jews and muslims. The question that I ask myself as consquence is - why there is so much gulf when there are more similarities than differences?
Nope, many just hate the word Jew, many have never seen or met a Palestinian in they're life and dont even know what's going on they, they simply hate because it's what their fathers and neighbors do.

Thats the bottom line
Oh god, no matter how many times i scream in the forum, Pakistanis wont stop worshipping arabs would they.

Okay this is a late reply. But I need to reply to truthseer and hussain.
Truthseer, Israel has ceased attacking Muslims? REALLY!? What about the fact that Israelis break into Al Aqsa mosque, and continual Israeli air strikes on Gaza? You call that ceasing attack on Muslims? And what about robbing Muslims' land and building settlements? The West Bank is not recognized as Israeli territory.
Hussain, look who's calling us hypocrites? The guy whose country was the reason of the creation of Israel!
In the same way our governments are not pro-Palestine, your country is in bed with Israel. The Arabs hate Israel, it's not our fault that our governments don't respect the people's opinion.
Oh god, no matter how many times i scream in the forum, Pakistanis wont stop worshipping arabs would they.
s
What Arab worshipping is there!? The fact that he accepts that Arabs don't have ill intentions towards Pakistan makes him an Arab worshipper!?

Pakistan doesn't need Israel.

Quran Says - Al-Ma'idah - 5:51

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِين

O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another [72] and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide such evildoers. [73]

Reference: Surat Al-Ma'idah [5:51] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Anybody who supports Pakistan-Israel relationship/cooperation must bring a Sura or saying of Allah to support his claim or learn from Quran which has given its verdict already.

There is no harm in trading with them but everything must be done under the criteria defined by Quran.

@Graphican, you can see here many Muslim Countries have diplomatic relations with Israel.

800px-Foreign_relations_of_Israel_Map_July_2011.PNG

NO every human being Jewish, Christian, Muslim, atheist, Hindu, Sikh, anything you name it we are all brothers. It is sad people tend to forget this.

@Graphican, you can see here many Muslim Countries have diplomatic relations with Israel.

800px-Foreign_relations_of_Israel_Map_July_2011.PNG

So Egypt only for money, Turkey however they now dislike each other, and the central Asian Muslims states.

and muslims helped many times when they suffered from the Europe ,well israels are the different kind of jews not RABBI....i will NEVER support israel ...im always with ARABS .......

Back
Top Bottom