What's new

Why Pakistan needs Israel?

Sorry to disturb your Hopes but you miss one thing about Israel's Forgin policy. Isarel don't forget and don't forgive loss of the life of its citizens. if you don't know or don't want to remember after 26/11 top Israel team was in Mumbai for almost 4 months. They collected all possible data on the attack and attackers. GOI also give them access to the findings of inquiry. So they knew exactly who and why did that to Israel's citizens. And now USA changing policy wrt Pakistan it is almost next to impossible that Isarel will be in good terms with Pakistan. I personally belive Mossad will hit some targets inside Pakistan.
Second point Israel is doing multi million business with India so why would they risk it for the country were almost every common citizen hate them ???

Relation between israel and pakistan can benefit both countries and palestinians too
We can go to visit Masjid Aqsa and pray there, we can get some relaxations for palestinian people too and we can refrain israel from anti pakistani lobby
Pakistan can bring brother Turkey into fold so we can neutralise israel against Pakistan cuz all arab countries are tout for americans, europe and india
I think we should start careful relations with israel as we have imran khan can influence too

Sorry to disturb your Hopes but you miss one thing about Israel's Forgin policy. Isarel don't forget and don't forgive loss of the life of its citizens. if you don't know or don't want to remember after 26/11 top Israel team was in Mumbai for almost 4 months. They collected all possible data on the attack and attackers. GOI also give them access to the findings of inquiry. So they knew exactly who and why did that to Israel's citizens. And now USA changing policy wrt Pakistan it is almost next to impossible that Isarel will be in good terms with Pakistan. I personally belive Mossad will hit some targets inside Pakistan.
Second point Israel is doing multi million business with India so why would they risk it for the country were almost every common citizen hate them ???

Insha allah, the killer of innocents deserve death. The architect of mumbai attack deserve it.

@ topic: palestinian are not pakistani, so rather than thinking bout them, pakistan must think of it. relation with israel will bring civil war in pakistan.

In a closed circuit if there is a potential difference then a current will flow ..if you dont wanna current to flow then make it a open circuit ..
and till there is fundamental difference both countries cannot become friends they can only become irrelevent to each other

Similarities between Pakistan and Israel:
1. Both our neighbours do not believe our right to exist
2. Both of us are found on religious notions
3. Both of us were founded around the same time
4. Both are allies of the US
5. Both are involved in fighting the war on terror
6. Both are forced to have a large military to counter threats

These are but a few of many similarities we have with them. Verily, we share more similarities with Israel than with India

You forgot:-

7. Both are in the same planet.
8. Both are inhabited by humans
9. Both are countries.

Yes you are correct you do have similarities!!!:toast_sign:

Pray tell, what exactly is Israel going to do to "stab you in the back?" What exactly would they accomplish from this action?

why not, israel are bed buddies of india and india is enemy of pakistan, you do the math

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3051998 said:
why not, israel are bed buddies of india and india is enemy of pakistan, you do the math

That doesn't even remotely answer my question.

our some desparate liberal hommies are desperate for israel relations while its clearly not the case for 99.99% of pak population, these desparate hommies need to get a real life

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3052010 said:
our some desparate liberal hommies are desperate for israel relations while its clearly not the case for 99.99% of pak population, these desparate hommies need to get a real life

Huh? What?

Politics and faith needs to be separated that's the only way for word and it is very difficult for some people on PDF to understand.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3052010 said:
What in the world is a hommie? And I'm not a liberal, I just want what's in the interests of Pakistan

You forgot:-

7. Both are in the same planet.
8. Both are inhabited by humans
9. Both are countries.

Yes you are correct you do have similarities!!!:toast_sign:
The similarities I posted are not generic

What in the world is a hommie? And I'm not a liberal, I just want what's in the interests of Pakistan

Sounds like a kind of sandwich possibly? Maybe a type of hummus dip? Odd though, because that wouldn't really fit the context of this thread that well...

Back
Top Bottom