What's new

Why not have English be the only official language in every country?

English is easy. Everyone can speak it.
If it is easy for you , it does not mean that it is easy for every one else. people are always more comfortable in speaking in their mother tongue, they shouldnt have to learn a foreign language for all official purposes.

It's already the only unofficial sometimes official, official language spoken universally.

We like our languages though, it'd be a sad thing to see them die out.

LOL only official language...even Canada apart from english has french as an official language

English is easy. Everyone can speak it.
**** english…. thats why.
because every country has its own language. i hate the fact that english is official in pakistan.

It's already the only unofficial sometimes official, official language spoken universally.

We like our languages though, it'd be a sad thing to see them die out.
why would they die out?? perhaps change forum rules to allow urdu and punjabi as well.

very good opinion i must say

UN should mandate one language for this earth for everyone who can speak.

Meanwhile local language is an extra part thats good for your native land

This is life saving sometimes . If we cant communicate with each other in any emergency in a foreign land who the F##k would get a translator for you to interpret your words to someone.

CHEERS

everyone can have their own mother tongue, but english can be the sole link language that connects people around the world.

Some people actually value their own language. I don't think English should be the only official language in every country.

My friend from africa living in germany also has the same thoughts, he says smaller languages are a curse for the development and communication in the world, he was very happy that more and more regional languages in his country in africa were dying. I second it , the whole world should have only one language of communication and english is in a good position to serve the purpose, enough with the BS of "protecting the languages" in the 21st century. So yes I second your thoughts and giving you a like for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom