What's new

Why No F-16 With Kill Markings

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since it's a tradition amongst airforces around the world to paint and display their aircraft with victory marking, the PAF in this regards is no exception as it also in the past has done same with various aircrafts that scored kills against the aggressors and violators. But after a lapse of several months, even though the victor pilots have been honoured and acknowledged, we are yet to witness PAF jets with kill markings of Indian aircraft theyshot down on 27th February.

Here are some past examples.

Sir M M Alam's F-86 Sabre with Indian kill markings during 1965 war.
D18zb_-X4AExCyC.jpg

PAF Pilots with F-16 supporting Two Victory markings against Afghan Airforce.
7MTGz.jpg

IRGC Shahed 129 UCAV Kill Mark On PAF JF-17 Thunder
IRGC-Shahed-129-UCAV-Kill-Mark-Spotted-On-PAF-JF-17-Thunder.jpg

Hmm very curious. We know the tail numbers of the aircraft which did the deed. So lets see if any new pictures emerge from the recent inter-squad exercise. Provided those same aircraft were used.

Let me think like the bharti cunts (clutching at straws that you keep providing them) ............... because none were ever shot down. Abdinandan crash-landed to get his morning tea while SU30MKi couldn't be caught as its pilot was running like crazy to take the morning dump.

Since it's a tradition amongst airforces around the world to paint and display their aircraft with victory marking, the PAF in this regards is no exception as it also in the past has done same with various aircrafts that scored kills against the aggressors and violators. But after a lapse of several months, even though the victor pilots have been honoured and acknowledged, we are yet to witness PAF jets with kill markings of Indian aircraft theyshot down on 27th February.

D18zb_-X4AExCyC.jpg

7MTGz.jpg

Hate to trouble you. The last photo appears to be photoshopped.

I think it was debunked earlier here on PDF as well.
I saw both jets in front of me earlier this year. I couldn't recall the kill marking on one of them. Could've been applied later.

D18zb_-X4AExCyC.jpg

7MTGz.jpg

Sad that PAF Viper is long gone.

PAF had a lot of Sabres, F-104, Mirages and F-6s with IAF kills. I have not see any of those aircraft with IAF kill markings eithers. The only one seems to have been MM Alams jet.

Well that is in-fact most awaited update since 27th Feb and nobody knows the reason. Or may be, cameras weren't lucky enough to have a sight as of yet.

Hate to trouble you. The last photo appears to be photoshopped.

I think it was debunked earlier here on PDF as well.
Should trouble yourself with a bit more search before making any conclusions.....the one you are confusing with showed silhouette of an SU-30 which was obviously PS thus refuted.

fb_img_1561049341860-jpg.566036

D9qD4wqXUAAT6jP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom