What's new

Why no export-success for the J-10 so far ?

ever heard of spies ??
don't live in your fariytalses:lol:

First who is "all" ??? ... and second how reliable they are ? Give me one source ... and not the typical chatter from any unreliable forum,

Again I would be glad, but from none of the reliable members here including @cirr, @siegecrossbow, @hk299792458, @星海军事, @cnleio and surely several more here (I hope they forgive me that I missed them in my list) here I've hear that WS-10B-powered J-10Cs are fielded in operational units. But again I would love to be corrected ... howver not via a unreliable rumour.

By the way and I do not want to be disrespectful, but given Your inability to differ a WS-10 from an AL-31F I slowly get the feeling that You do not even know the difference between a J-10B and J-10C ????

Deino
Ok i admit that you are right and all Chinese senior members on PDF are wrong:hitwall::sleep:That also shows your ignorance about J-20 thread for about WS-10G:blah:

Ok i admit that you are right and all Chinese senior members on PDF are wrong:hitwall::sleep:That also shows your ignorance about J-20 thread for about WS-10G:blah:

Fine if You don't want or simply do not can answer and discuss it is o.k. But at least I come here to lean and discuss. I listen to the more reliable and respected members and I never said that I am one of them. Indeed, I'm a newbie, a foreigner and it seems as if I am for You even worse an ignorant Western foreigner, but I am one who listens, who looks and tries to think ...

Anyway I am not the one who's bashing others with other opinions, I am the one who is questioning - maybe even uncomfortable issues - and I use my brain. If You prefer only to repeat like a parrot what You like even if it contradicts obvious things and even more cannot discuss Your opinion ... then who's the one in dreamland?

Good night ... and sleep well my little fan-boy.
Deino

Sorry and excuse me, but your answer is embarrassing and plain your supposedly high standards not worthy. No-one needs to be an aero engine developer or engineer to differ between an AL-31FN from an WS-10. To admit it's only the use of my eyes and brain. And if this is a requirement then You must be a very bad one.

At least I can differ between both ... if they are for You the same, I would consult a doctor and chexk my eyes.
View attachment 332144

And finally, if You don't thrust my "baseless assumptions" why not asking any of the more reliable members here?

Deino

Nice share I always wanted to know the difference between two engine types clearly

Fine if You don't want or simply do not can answer and discuss it is o.k. But at least I come here to lean and discuss. I listen to the more reliable and respected members and I never said that I am one of them. Indeed, I'm a newbie, a foreigner and it seems as if I am for You even worse an ignorant Western foreigner, but I am one who listens, who looks and tries to think ...

Anyway I am not the one who's bashing others with other opinions, I am the one who is questioning - maybe even uncomfortable issues - and I use my brain. If You prefer only to repeat like a parrot what You like even if it contradicts obvious things and even more cannot discuss Your opinion ... then who's the one in dreamland?

Deino
learn and discuss:lol::lol::lol:you put your ignorance so forcefully to all Chinese senior member that they are insane and no nothing about Chinese weapon development and you are sane and knows all things about Chinese weapon development:hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Troll thread:
,J-10 is multirole fighter,that copares to F-16 not Mig-29 which is an airsuperiority fighter and bomber, , the aim of the thread is to downgrade the J-10 as well as Chinese Jet engines!

The Shenyang WS-10 (Chinese: 涡扇-10; pinyin: Wōshàn-10; literally: "turbofan-10"), codename Taihang, is a turbofan engine designed and built by the People's Republic of China.
The WS-10A reportedly powers the J-11B[2] and the J-16.[1] Unconfirmed reports claim the WS-10A powers some J-10Bs.[3] Unconfirmed reports also claim an improved WS-10A powers the J-11D.[4]
Chinese media claimed 266 engines were manufactured from 2010 to 2012 for the J-11 program.[5] Unofficial estimates placed production at more than 300 units by May 2015.[1]

This means tha China needs Russian engines, because they need much more than they can produce themselves for different platforms using the WS-10 engines..

Also,
Egypt bought the Mig-35 not the Mig-29:
In April 2014, it was reported that Egypt plans to order 24 MiG-35 fighters as part of an arms deal.[27][28] MiG head Sergei Korotkov said at the 2015 Aero India exposition they will provide the fighters if Egypt orders them and are ready to negotiate.[29] In April 2015, Egypt signed a contract, worth up to $2 billion, for 50 MiG-35 fighters.[30][31] Egyptian MiG-35s are to be equipped with high precision targeting pods. Russia already received pre-payment from Egypt, and the first two aircraft will be delivered by the end of 2016.[32][33][34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-35

Deino
you have no options to give me negative rating, truth is always bitter:lol::lol::lol:

Back in 2009 it flew in Pak colours in kamra.
It was rejected when blk 2 was on paper J-10 didn't provided much of a different system than that.
RD-93 is now directly sold to pak,al-31 won't be a problem.
edit:
There was also a misunderstanding between the islamic leaderships as the design was originally from Israel.
The Design is from the J-9, look-like the Lavi were but rumours according to many Chinese commanders. you can look it it up in English Wikipedia!
Also a deal was signed for 36 J-10B with Pakistan worh 1.4 billion $, and a squadron was offered by China!!!
The J-10 fighter compares to F-18, F-16, Gripen NG, Eurofighter and Rafale..according to may sources..

you have no options to give me negative rating, truth is always bitter:lol::lol::lol:

That was just by mistake ... sorry for that, but concerning truth, ignorance and arrogance:

learn and discuss:lol::lol::lol:you put your ignorance so forcefully to all Chinese senior member that they are insane and no nothing about Chinese weapon development and you are sane and knows all things about Chinese weapon development:hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Show me one single post where I posted something wrong related to the J-10 and forced all Chinese senior members to follow my wrong statement while I insist on this wrong point ??? Even more I mentioned several Chinese members, I asked for additional confirmation and I told You more than one, I would be glad if I am wrong.

So this is arrogance and ignorance for You???

In return it seems as if You are not able to differ between an J-10B and C, You tell me I need to be an aero-engine designer or engineer to differ a WS-10 from an AL-31 and again even more You did not show any of Your alleged "all senior Chinese" members that proof Your point?!!!

I agree with You that I'm sometimes a bit stubborn, maybe arrogant. but if You tell me 3+3 = 5 and that has to be correct since all Your friends agree with 5, then who's right and who's wrong?

For me this is ignorance on Your side: to tell something that is wrong or at least not proven, to ignore a discussion or to present proofs and even more in the face of being wrong - see WS-10 vs. AL-31-differenbces - still holding Your opinion. Again; show me one fault in my posts concerning the J-10 and show me one proof for Your opinion and I openly apologise .... but otherwise shut up.

Deino

That was just by mistake ... sorry for that, but concerning truth, ignorance and arrogance:

Show me one single post where I posted something wrong related to the J-10 and forced all Chinese senior members to follow my wrong statement while I insist on this wrong point ??? Even more I mentioned several Chinese members, I asked for additional confirmation and I told You more than one, I would be glad if I am wrong.

So this is arrogance and ignorance for You???

In return it seems as if You are not able to differ between an J-10B and C, You tell me I need to be an aero-engine designer or engineer to differ a WS-10 from an AL-31 and again even more You did not show any of Your alleged "all senior Chinese" members that proof Your point?!!!

I agree with You that I'm sometimes a bit stubborn, maybe arrogant. but if You tell me 3+3 = 5 and that has to be correct since all Your friends agree with 5, then who's right and who's wrong?

For me this is ignorance on Your side: to tell something that is wrong or at least not proven, to ignore a discussion or to present proofs and even more in the face of being wrong - see WS-10 vs. AL-31-differenbces - still holding Your opinion. Again; show me one fault in my posts concerning the J-10 and show me one proof for Your opinion and I openly apologise .... but otherwise shut up.

Deino
Ok Mr Deino lets close this useless talk that who is wrong and who is right stay on topic, you have your opinions, i have mine

The big mystery for me are the engine numbers.

A grand total of 123 AL-31FN Series 3 were purchased from Russia. There is no proof that China purchased more.

90+ engines have been used for J-10B/C production.

~24 engines have been used for J-20 prototype and LRIP production.

There are very few engines left.

All reports would indicate that J-10C (and later D?) and J-20 LRIP production are continuing without a hitch.

But how can production continue without engines?

If Russia and China inked a recent engine deal, where is the proof?

First who is "all" ??? ... and second how reliable they are ? Give me one source ... and not the typical chatter from any unreliable forum,

Again I would be glad, but from none of the reliable members here including @cirr, @siegecrossbow, @hk299792458, @星海军事, @cnleio and surely several more here (I hope they forgive me that I missed them in my list) here I've hear that WS-10B-powered J-10Cs are fielded in operational units. But again I would love to be corrected ... howver not via a unreliable rumour.

By the way and I do not want to be disrespectful, but given Your inability to differ a WS-10 from an AL-31F I slowly get the feeling that You do not even know the difference between a J-10B and J-10C ????

Deino

First batch of J-10Cs are only seen with AL-31 variant engines. I think we've seen at most two J-10Bs with WS-10 engines.

And there's more to the AL-31FN mystery.

The AL-31FN looks like this.
2J3fDdO.jpg

The AL-31FN Series 3 looks like this.
7z7VscU.jpg

C5bk4Wq.jpg

But what is this?
lgjdAiB.jpg

2cg0h3F.jpg

If Russia is supplying CAC with additional engines, where is the proof?
When and where was the contract signed?
How many engines were purchased and what was the total dollar price of the contract?
Why are there no announcements whatsoever from Russian or Chinese officials regarding this engine deal?
Why are there no announcements whatsoever from the engine manufacturer Salut?
Why are there no announcements whatsoever from Rosoboronexport?
Russia was very quick to announce the alleged Su-35 deal in November 2015 even though there are no deliveries of the plane in 2016. Why bother keeping an engine deal secret?

Ok Mr Deino lets close this useless talk that who is wrong and who is right stay on topic, you have your opinions, i have mine

Thanks a lot for this kind reply and YES, we all have our opinions .... but - I hope You don't mistreat this again as arrogance again - let me add one final question, since this is an issue I already had with others and I would like to understand:

Why is it so much difficult to discuss with me as a foreigner ? You better thrust other reports about anything even without a proof but if an image (IMO a clear proof) is presented it is being turned down as "from a foreigner without understanding" ?

Honestly, it is not so much difficult to differ between an AL-31 and WS-10; no-one needs to be an engineer or aircraft designer and even more why always this "it is so" even without any proof?? And why even more is everything against this not proven taken as an attack to Chinese ideals, capabilities ???

Again I don't exclude the possibility that J-10Cs are flying with WS-10 - I would be glad - and that new units are established ... but as long as all C-models spotted at CAC are powered by AL-31 it is a possibility at best, a rumour, but surely nothing confirmed or a fact.

Maybe I'm too much a nature-scientist, who only accepts something a fact after being proven ... and everything "below" is a report, rumour or guesswork, that depending the reliability of its source has still to be treated with a grain of salt until it is proven.

Or am I wrong?

Deino

Back
Top Bottom