What's new

Why no export-success for the J-10 so far ?

Why do you think that? There are no connection of induction of JF-17 to the PLAAF with the induction of J-10 to the PAF:hitwall::crazy:
I say that becoz induction in PLAAF will give a great boost to jf17 export orders b/c PLAAF is far better than sudan and myanmar air force.
Secondly when the inventor of a system not using it themselves than how others will use it

I say that becoz induction in PLAAF will give a great boost to jf17 export orders b/c PLAAF is far better than sudan and myanmar air force.
Secondly when the inventor of a system not using it themselves than how others will use it
they have better system name as J-10 so why they need to induct slightly inferior system? JF-17 is a Pakistan specific, first they induct it in a large numbers in PAF than we starting to export it, sudan and myanmar is just a starter their lots of potential customers on the horizon like eygpt, iran, azerbijan and lot more, and your last logic is totally wrong:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Thanks a lot for this kind reply and YES, we all have our opinions .... but - I hope You don't mistreat this again as arrogance again - let me add one final question, since this is an issue I already had with others and I would like to understand:

Why is it so much difficult to discuss with me as a foreigner ? You better thrust other reports about anything even without a proof but if an image (IMO a clear proof) is presented it is being turned down as "from a foreigner without understanding" ?

Honestly, it is not so much difficult to differ between an AL-31 and WS-10; no-one needs to be an engineer or aircraft designer and even more why always this "it is so" even without any proof?? And why even more is everything against this not proven taken as an attack to Chinese ideals, capabilities ???

Again I don't exclude the possibility that J-10Cs are flying with WS-10 - I would be glad - and that new units are established ... but as long as all C-models spotted at CAC are powered by AL-31 it is a possibility at best, a rumour, but surely nothing confirmed or a fact.

Maybe I'm too much a nature-scientist, who only accepts something a fact after being proven ... and everything "below" is a report, rumour or guesswork, that depending the reliability of its source has still to be treated with a grain of salt until it is proven.

Or am I wrong?

Deino
You forget one possiblity sir China have both engine technology, from west in 80s and from Russia and also don't forget in many site it is stated that WS-10 is based on CFM-56 technology, so it may be possible that upgrade of WS-10 like WS-10H and B using the concepts from AL-31F rather than CFM-56, so thats why WS-10 is resembling to AL-31F, just my thought, i can be wrong, Than you:angel:

It's only natural for the early J-10B/C production to use the AL-31FN Series 3 because CAC purchased 123 of those engines in 2011. However, those engines will soon be depleted, if they haven't been used up already. The big question is...what comes next? All we know right now is that Russia has not announced any new engine deals between Salut and CAC since the 2011 deal. That is a good sign for the domestic engine industry in China. Either we see the domestic engine soon or CAC will shut down from lack of Russian engines. Which outcome do you think is more likely?

Other than Pakistan, no other country trust, rely on Chinese high end war equipment like J10.

When world has the option of of Migs, F16, Rafale, Euro fighters and Sukhois and other american planes, who will touch this J10?

When world has the option of of Migs, F16, Rafale, Euro fighters and Sukhois and other american planes, who will touch this J10?
177528.jpg
who will touch that LCA?

I doubt you or any other individual on this forum is qualified to make that statement. Leave the debate where it is and let the customers decide.

Many will touch once it is ready. It is not a plane from stolen design and made without much R & D. Even in its pre operation performance, it can can beat whatever you have made in china in terms of performance.

I doubt you or any other individual on this forum is qualified to make that statement. Leave the debate where it is and let the customers decide.

We are already discussing the verdict of costumers which is big "NO" for J 10.

it can can beat whatever you have made in china in terms of performance.

Really? Have you sat in the cockpits of the said aircraft, flown them, dissected their technical makeup, and made an informed conclusion?

Additionally, the charge that the J-10 had been "copied" was and remains an unsubstantiated claim, backed up by not one shred of evidence.

We are already discussing the verdict of costumers which is big "NO" for J 10.

Unfortunately, your logic is not valid until you know who the customers were in the first place. Apparently, we don't.

See if we care about your "comment".

Back
Top Bottom