What's new

Why Myanmar's plan to acquire fighter jets from China, Pakistan should worry India

We can and we have developed many products your country cannot even dream of -from SAMs to RADARs,SONARs,AEW aircraft,gunships,warships.Can your country produce any of these?.

The question is why Vietnam Japan will go for ridiculously inferior systems when they can buy high tech equipments directly from Amrika- Price is not a problem since they already are under US payroll- what weapon systems you are currently exporting any ways as you are expecting them to select- I see you exporting Narials and Mangoes only- :lol:-

If not then go to hell.

Sorry mate I am bz this weekend cant come to your home- :coffee:

Who does Myanmar have to fear anyways??? why do I get a wiered feeling that this country might end up using both Indian and Chinese made weapons.. Now wait!! dont pound on me with trolls!! Its just my opinion!!

The question is why Vietnam Japan will go for ridiculously inferior systems when they can buy high tech equipments directly from Amrika- Price is not a problem since they already are under US payroll- what weapon systems you are currently exporting any ways as you are expecting them to select- I see Narials and Mangoes only as fart systems- :lol:-

Sorry mate I am bz this weekend cant come to your home- :coffee:

How do you consider Indian made products -SAMs,RADARs,AEW & CS systems,gunships,helicopters,warships as inferior ? on basis of what criterion ?

If they have money to go for really high end systems,you would see them buying Rafales or EFs or atleast gripens.

Who does Myanmar have to fear anyways??? why do I get a wiered feeling that this country might end up using both Indian and Chinese made weapons.. Now wait!! dont pound on me with trolls!! Its just my opinion!!
Most likely,in fact,the burmese in fact are playing both India and PRC to it's advantage.So it's not outlandish to say that in the near future they will have both Indian and chinese weaponry,on grants or soft loans to earn favour with the burmese.

Most likely,in fact,the burmese in fact are playing both India and PRC to it's advantage.So it's not outlandish to say that in the near future they will have both Indian and chinese weaponry,on grants or soft loans to earn favour with the burmese.

Yes, absolutely... Well we have lot much more to see in the coming future.. two best leaders of two old civilizations are into playing foreign affairs. Keeping my fingers crossed..

How do you consider Indian made products -SAMs,RADARs,AEW & CS systems,gunships,helicopters,warships as inferior ? on basis of what criterion ?

If they have money to go for really high end systems,you would see them buying Rafales or EFs or atleast gripens.

There is no point replying to a person who has already made up his mind!! Lets be proud of the fact that at least we have something to offer.

Do I need to hv a criteria to call your made weapon systems as inferior? -
Its obvious no one is buying into your indigenous rant or export potential- they rather buy directly from the source- than to buy from a third party assemble only country-

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely... Well we have lot much more to see in the coming future.. two best leaders of two old civilizations are into playing foreign affairs. Keeping my fingers crossed..
True.Myanmar is vital for us,its the only way to have land links with SEA nations.

Its obvious no one is buying into your indigenous rant or expirt potential- they rather buy directly from the source- than to buy from a third party assemble only country-
That applies to JF-17 and al-khalids...The Indian manufactured arms have their production lines full just completing domestic demand.

There is no point replying to a person who has already made up his mind!! Lets be proud of the fact that at least we have something to offer.

Man I was recently thinking about you- do you still get offended if I call you stupid?-

Anyways as i have said before I know what you have to offer- Narials and Mangoes- :)

True.Myanmar is vital for us,its the only way to have land links with SEA nations.

That applies to JF-17 and al-khalids...The Indian manufactured arms have their production lines full just completing domestic demand.

Yes indeed!!

Man I was recently thinking about you- do you still get offended if I call you stupid?-

Anyways as i have said before I know what you have to offer- Narials and Mangoes- :)

Not, if you give me a chance to call you a fool!! Anyways I still say, you have made up your mid.. Not your fault!!

[quote="Abotani, post: 5837741, member: 158325".]

That applies to JF-17 and al-khalids...The Indian manufactured arms have their production lines full just completing domestic demand.[/quote]

Isnt that contradictory to you fellow county men opinions?-
Tell me where the potential to export part kicks in?-

My,My,My..Which has been the fact all along,why would an export customer choose to buy a part of it from pakistan and another from China when they can get everything from China with less hassles?The manufacturing done by pakistan is after TOT,the R&D,maintenance and support,future upgrades will almost surely be provided by PRC.
Let's not avoid the elephant in the room of price which is JF-17s main selling point.Anyone with even rudimentary knowledge will know that JF-17s made in Pakistan are more likely to be expensive and the spares as well.While China,the manufacturing engine of the world and the original designer of the jet will almost certainly provide better prices and services.Why should any export customer deal with Pakistan if they can get everything from China.
Maybe,the senior veteran should practise what he preaches.

Just a post ago , you were adamant how everyone knew about the manufacturing , research and development and maintenance being done in China and everything Pakistanis have been claiming is on paper , I can assure you that isn't the case . Since the production lines are already busy with existing orders from PAF , it isn't really hard to guess that any future orders will have to be fulfilled by both counties , since neither SAC nor PAC can cope with it . Not again seriously , the Block-2 which has been under development here , will roll out from Kamra in July according to reports . The complex not only has a maintenance facility but is also carrying the future upgrades , time to let go of the old myths , I would repeat again . By the time the delivery starts , the capacity and capability will increase for sure . Everything , most probably , wont be provided by the Chinese and even I accept for the sake of argument that this happens , the profits still go equally to both countries regardless of the provider .

The low cost of the aircraft in question isn't only due to cheap labor in China , the plug and play nature , utilization of existing and proven technologies and modest capabilities . Will it be expensive coming from Pakistan? Maybe , it remains to be seen .

Its obvious no one is buying into your indigenous rant or expirt potential- they rather buy directly from the source- than to buy from a third party assemble only country-

Spoken like a true genius...:lol:

All our systems have sufficent amount of indigenous content to classify as indigenous.

We develop & produce Radars,SONARs,helicopters,warships and many more.

And the production facilities,companies that manufacture components are no secret.

And if these were inferior,Indian Armed Forces wouldn't accept these.

So stop trolling.

Not, if you give me a chance to call you a fool!! Anyways I still say, you have made up your mid.. Not your fault!!
Every body here has their mind made up on certain issues and topics- doesn't mean they are at fault-

No one is interested in giving negative ratings now ?

Every body here has their mind made up on certain issues and topics- doesn't mean they are at fault-

And it does not mean that they are not at fault either.. Its just a war of fixed opinions happening here, who care about the fact anyways. At the End of the day we all need to sleep with a lighter heart and what best can it be to win over an argument with a made up mind? Huh??

Back
Top Bottom