What's new

Why Myanmar's plan to acquire fighter jets from China, Pakistan should worry India

lol nice one

Nah, we'll develop it like the Al Khalid, gonna take it slow, gonna take it sure. Sub systems are tho being developed, munitions integrated and with economy showing positive signs, things are back on track.

Well,I was talking about a Pakistani developed aircraft,not JV.About JF 17-You can do it anyway you like.Same goes for LCA too.

Nah, i don't have any data, i agree he is partially right, but then again partially is your word. Thing is here in Pakistan, much of the development is kept secret and only shown scarcely, but does that mean it's not present, i don't think so. There are weapon systems in our arsenal we have no idea about, many were revealed at a later date to our amusement though.

In case of JF - We all know that it was designed in China,by a joint design team.In case of Avionics-we all know where they came from.

What we need is no. of Pakistani designers versus number of Chinese designers.

Of course it has an influence dumbo. If LCA was developed per time, was tested enough, sorties flown, infrastructure developed then your chances of selling would have been up there, considering your relationship with the said country.

Not exactly.A $26 million fighter would be an overkill for Myannmar.

Influence will mean dealing with you.Anyway let's leave it.
Influence if not there would be made after the deal when we provide them with after sale services. Also, our forces are well versed with the idea of training foreign forces so no problems there what so ever. Now that would make influence if the deal happens.

Well,I was talking about a Pakistani developed aircraft,not JV.About JF 17-You can do it anyway you like.Same goes for LCA too.
It's about doing it quick and doing it good. Many countries depend on others for their defence needs, and since we are one with very few enemies i don't think we'd face much problems considering we a diverse suppliers chain. But in house capabilities as a final step is a must!

Let me ask what you gonna arm them with?- Narials?-

We can and we have developed many products your country cannot even dream of -from SAMs to RADARs,SONARs,AEW aircraft,gunships,warships.Can your country produce any of these? If not then go to hell.

In case of JF - We all know that it was designed in China,by a joint design team.In case of Avionics-we all know where they came from.
What we need is no. of Pakistani designers versus number of Chinese designers.
No one is going to give you that info.
Plus why are you sure what kinda work is being done right at this very moment? Not much i think....

Not exactly.A $26 million fighter would be an overkill for Myannmar.
Sheer stupidity i must say.

We can and we have developed many products your country cannot even dream of -from SAMs to RADARs,SONARs,AEW aircraft,gunships,warships.Can your country produce any of these? If not then go to hell.
Your butt burn is evident from your post, i suggest you take a pause and take some cold water as a remedy and let the trolls troll. Try to refrain from hateful comments.

No one is going to give you that info.

They do.Infact data.is available about K 8 trainer.

Sheer stupidity i must say.

common sense,as I would call it?

Your butt burn is evident from your post, i suggest you take a pause and take some cold water as a remedy and let the trolls troll. Try to refrain from hateful comments.

How the hell am I expected to answer such a stupid post?Does pdfs elite trolls think that India haven't developed indigenous weapons ?

It is not really hard to understand that India with a larger budget,more Industrial capabilities ,more experienced etc should have a larger variety of Indigenous weapon systems.

Just on paper,everyone knows that the entire R&D,manufacturing and maintenance is done by china.

More than 50% of the airframe and around 70% of the avionics of the aircraft are manufactured at PAC , Kamra currently as of news reports from 2013 . Do research before posting stuff , maybe its time to let go of the old myths .

More than 50% of the airframe and around 70% of the avionics of the aircraft are manufactured at PAC , Kamra currently as of news reports from 2013 . Do research before posting stuff .

Manufacturing.70% of avionics 100% avionics & engine ( barring FADEC ) of MKI is made by HAL.

I'm sure we have some intelligent heads calling the shots....

Tell that to the government of Myanmar.... Instant sale!

It's a joint venture with us owning 58% of the aircraft.... NOW THAT'S A REAL FACT AND NOT AN INDIAN ONE.

Where did you get this >>>> 58% figure from?

Off topic again . Post stuff in relevant threads .

Off topic ? Does those figures make MKI Indian design ? substantiate your post with facts.

Did someone pay you for giving negative rating ?

Did someone pay you for giving negative rating ?

What exactly is hard to learn about not going off topic and not dragging things where they aren't needed? See your last few posts for that matter . I was responding to a member who claimed how everything is being done in China , not discussing MKI's production in India .

More than 50% of the airframe and around 70% of the avionics of the aircraft are manufactured at PAC , Kamra currently as of news reports from 2013 . Do research before posting stuff , maybe its time to let go of the old myths .
My,My,My..Which has been the fact all along,why would an export customer choose to buy a part of it from pakistan and another from China when they can get everything from China with less hassles?The manufacturing done by pakistan is after TOT,the R&D,maintenance and support,future upgrades will almost surely be provided by PRC.
Let's not avoid the elephant in the room of price which is JF-17s main selling point.Anyone with even rudimentary knowledge will know that JF-17s made in Pakistan are more likely to be expensive and the spares as well.While China,the manufacturing engine of the world and the original designer of the jet will almost certainly provide better prices and services.Why should any export customer deal with Pakistan if they can get everything from China.
Maybe,the senior veteran should practise what he preaches.

What exactly is hard to learn about not going off topic and not dragging things where they aren't needed? I was responding to a member who claimed how everything is being done in China .

Didn't you notice the term ' R & D ' there ? You are just trying to target me.The 5 negative ratings you gave me proves it.

Abotani said: ↑
Just on paper,everyone knows that the entire R&D,manufacturing and maintenance is done by china.Any export customers will deal with china and not pakistan.They will buy it from China,get spares and maintenance from China.That's a fact.No amount of national chauvinism is about to change that fact.
Why,you ask?Because the main selling point of this jet is its price tag and no nation on earth can manufacture cheaper than China.I will be foolish and downright idiotic to think that Pakistan will have the same manufacturing efficiency of JF-17 than China.
Not to mention that any maintenance and post induction technical issues can only be addressed by China.Pakistan does not have the technical know-how to deal with issues that may creep up later on it's own.
Boy you Indians sure do know how to flame things up, oh wait.... Is that an LCA flying? dayum!
Btw as i've said all we want is money and a few other things, as far as technical expertise goes, our nuclear bomb and cruise missiles sure came out of thin air, didn't they?
What exactly is hard to learn about not going off topic and not dragging things where they aren't needed? See your last few posts for that matter . I was responding to a member who claimed how everything is being done in China , not discussing MKI's production in India .
Did the senior miss this off topic post?Or is that Indians are held to a different standard by our esteemed senior member?

You don't preach hard facts, you shove them in people's face for their own benefit so that they can learn a thing or two
Maybe you should start learning,because all I see from you is national chauvinism and a misplaced ego on your nation's military industrial complex especially aeronautics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom