What's new

Why Myanmar's plan to acquire fighter jets from China, Pakistan should worry India

And f*cked up in more than enough areas. Now try to control your mental complexes. We have internet you know. Your posts about "shining India" can't stop people from searching the less shining part of India. :)

And still it has become what it is today.Go fix your own country before critisizing other countries.Now go whine elsewhere.

i believe they can make one on their own .. but problem is Uncle sam wont allow them ....

for sure.

And still it has become what it is today.Go fix your own country before critisizing other countries.

Well it is home of one third of world's poor. But anyways I am happy to fix my country but you seriously need to fix your psychological issues. Can the super dooper DRDO help you in this problem?

Now go whine elsewhere.

The imbecile is a guest on our own forum and is ordering us to post somewhere else. Now that is some serious height of idiocy. :lol:

Well it is home of one third of world's poor. But anyways I am happy to fix my country but you seriously need to fix your psychological issues. Can the super dooper DRDO help you in this problem?

It is still one of worlds largest economies - a nuclear & space power...and more.

It is still one of worlds largest economies - a nuclear & space power...and more.

More like open defecation? Anyways as I said nobody here is interested to read stories of shining India. The topic is Myanmar buying JFT, so please stick to it.

Tum pagal ho. Poora forum nahi.

The imbecile is a guest on our own forum and is ordering us to post somewhere else. Now that is some serious height of idiocy. :lol:

poor people can still survive and at least they are not afraid of getting blown away ahem!..pakistani members tends to post off topic bs when logic and arguments fails well done sir ,gslv you never fail to hit a nerve look at em burning !lol

poor people can still survive and at least they are not afraid of getting blown away ahem!..

But they do have fears of being killed because of belonging to scheduled caste. Something happens again and again in India. And not to forget CRPF being blown up in the forests by Maoists. LOL.

pakistani members tends to post off topic bs when logic and arguments fails well done sir ,gslv you never fail to hit a nerve look at em burning !lol

No hitting on the nerve on our side kid. It is Indian nerve that has been hit after this news of JFT sale to Myanmar. As for @gslv mk3 The poor chap requires treatment and we Pakistanis would continue reminding him about that. :)

More like open defecation? Anyways as I said nobody here is interested to read stories of shining India. The topic is Myanmar buying JFT, so please stick to it.

Tum pagal ho. Poora forum nahi.

Spoken like a true troll.

Since rules on this forum apply to Indian members alone,I wont indulge in further discussion about your topic of interest - open defecation.

Read the title of this thread again.

Add to that the fact that the burmese are not likely to do business with the epicentre of islamic extremism when they have the Rohingyas to take care of.

Please get your facts right when you comment on a topic, do you know that Pakistan have military relations with Myanmar and we train their Navy personals, and you are bringing stupid point of being epic center, if your point was true then why Myanmar is having military relations with Pakistan and want to extend them?

Since rules on this forum apply to Indian members alone,I wont indulge in further discussion about your topic of interest - open defecation.

If you had better IQ and if you would have read my posts properly then you would have realized that I am also not discussing open defecation imbecile. Anyways since you have apparently learned your lesson. So Yes . Back to the topic that is JFT sale to Myanmar and not Indian contribution in MKI etc.

I am also not discussing open discussing imbecile. Anyways since you have apparently learned your lesson. So Yes . Back to the topic that is JFT sale to Myanmar and not Indian contribution in MKI etc.

:lol: @ learnt lesson.Every time I reply to your posts,you'll continue to abuse my country.And I cant reply in same manner,coz I ll end up banned-thats how this forum works.

:lol: @ learnt lesson.Every time I reply to your posts,you'll continue to abuse my country.And I cant reply in same manner,coz I ll end up banned-thats how this forum works.

Keep whining. But whine according to the topic. :)

But they do have fears of being killed because of belonging to scheduled caste. Something happens again and again in India. And not to forget CRPF being blown up in the forests by Maoists. LOL.

No hitting on the nerve on our side kid. It is Indian nerve that has been hit after this news of JFT sale to Myanmar. As for @gslv mk3 The poor chap requires treatment and we Pakistanis would continue reminding him about that. :)

and your shias and ahmedis do not?and lets not talk about casualty's please lol... ,and our crpfs are more than nuff to take out all our terrorist scums :) believe me that's what they do they protect us not bomb us like your army is doing right now killing innocent tribes....

do not get engaged with that idiot....he is just killing ur time and energy....ignore him...

and your shias and ahmedis do not?

They are killed by banned terror outfits. Huge difference kid.

nd our crpfs are more than nuff to take out all our terrorist scums

Yeah I can see the success since 1967.

believe me that's what they do they protect us not bomb us like your army is doing right now killing innocent tribes....

Don't get me started about IOK alone kid. Or else thread would be completely derailed. :)

Back
Top Bottom