What's new

Why my thinking changed towards PTI and Imran khan

Are you sure?

I feel that after years of stating, ad nauseum, that 'things will stay the same', your message might still not be clear.

Point being, we all get what your position is on this.

Some critical analysis on current events would be a welcome and refreshing change for readers, even if at the end you want to throw in "... but things will go back to their previous routine".
Don't get your hopes up, expecting a productive comment from Stephen @VCheng

Right now, everyone is simply too inflamed on one side of the fence or the other to even contemplate any sane counsel.
Which is why the "it'll always be this miserable" from you helps a lot with the inflammation.

You are right, I do not need to state my position anymore.
If you had a position to begin with.

In the meantime, the worsening economic situation will take precedence over all else, both at the society-wide and individual levels, as it should be. Each side and their followers will continue to blame the other for causing all the hardship, and no one will present any viable solutions, for there may be none for the time being.
Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Don't get your hopes up, expecting a productive comment from Stephen @VCheng

Which is why the "it'll always be this miserable" from you helps a lot with the inflammation.

If you had a position to begin with.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM This one is for you. :D

=====================================

The Story of the Donkey and Tiger

The donkey told the tiger: ′′The grass is blue".
The tiger replied: ′′No, the grass is green".
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, and to do so, they approached the lion, King of the Jungle.

Before reaching the clearing in the forest where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, is it true that grass is blue?"
The lion replied: "True, the grass is blue".
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him".

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence".
The donkey jumped for joy and went on his way, content and repeating: ′′The grass is blue"... ′′The grass is blue"... ′′The grass is blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but he asked the lion: ′′Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"

The lion replied: ′′In fact, the grass is green".
The tiger asked: ′′So why do you punish me?"

The lion replied: ′′That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that to come and bother me with that question".

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of their beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When ignorance screams, intelligence shuts up. Your peace and tranquility are worth more.

:silence:

پہلے گھاس کھا کر ایٹم بم بنانے کی باتیں ہوتی تھیں اب ایٹم بم بیچ کر پیا ز کھانے کی باتیں ہو رہی ہیں شہباز تیری پرواز سے جلتا ہے زمانہ
Sir ji such type of activist lot can be seen in the world. If people need to bring change they have to join a political platform, doesn't matter any political party. But this " mombati mafia " type wakes up when some rich class woman face problem in our society .... otherwise ... this individual just talks or try impress and anti accountability in our society.

Last edited:
Sir ji such type of activist lot can be seen in the world. If people need to bring change they have to join a political platform, doesn't matter any political party. But this " mombati mafia " type wakes up when some rich class woman face problem in our society .... otherwise ... this individual just talks and anti accountability in our society.
میں نہیں جانتا یہ کون ہیں سر یوٹیوبر ہیں کیا؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

اچھا ہے سر ملک کو ڈالر ملیں گے
sir ji Dollar nahi milan ga .... Shahbaz Sharif ko chaya haannn ....... lolzz

1671048572543.png

Last edited:
Sir ji such type of activist lot can be seen in the world. If people need to bring change they have to join a political platform, doesn't matter any political party. But this " mombati mafia " type wakes up when some rich class woman face problem in our society .... otherwise ... this individual just talks or try impress and anti accountability in our society.
believe me or not just joining political platform would get you rid from mafia infact later mafia will control you because mafia do more than just joining by any means.

check this guy lying on face while he came back after deal and corruption.

So they bought media, full showing their colors and they wouldnt get punish by our justice system

Its fine we have lots of pakistanis in pakistan thinks that they know everything just because they watch Jew tv khanzada paid show or najam sethi what they say you will spread

where is the source of your claim??

Not everyone is some fanboy on here. Just because IK's run a social media political team, doesn't mean we are oblivious to it. I am not making a claim. I was telling you the claims being shown are fake. IK borrowed a running country from NS. The military kept changing his diapers and he never walked, but he did steal A LOT of feeders and at the end he bit the daddy who gave birth to him and did foreign funding and a dozen other kinds of corruption from that money, created a safety system that I am talking to right now.

Not everyone is some fanboy on here. Just because IK's run a social media political team, doesn't mean we are oblivious to it. I am not making a claim. I was telling you the claims being shown are fake. IK borrowed a running country from NS. The military kept changing his diapers and he never walked, but he did steal A LOT of feeders and at the end he bit the daddy who gave birth to him and did foreign funding and a dozen other kinds of corruption from that money, created a safety system that I am talking to right now.
go to sleep kid, Imran khan borrowed running country from NS?

You cant hide your patwarism inside you its very much evident go check out fact and then let us know your knowledge just crap wouldnt give you credibility I dont want to argue with patwari they will remain same

go to sleep kid, Imran khan borrowed running country from NS?

You cant hide your patwarism inside you its very much evident go check out fact and then let us know your knowledge just crap wouldnt give you credibility I dont want to argue with patwari they will remain same

"kid". If you met me in real life, you'd call me a SIR! I'm not a political person. All these blood sucking politicians are the same, IK included. Everyone of them has done corruption and sucked the blood out of civilians and citizens of this country. When the Army removes their hand in supporting corruption, they go at that institute and insult it. Like it's been happening here on this very forum.

"kid". If you met me in real life, you'd call me a SIR! I'm not a political person. All these blood sucking politicians are the same, IK included. Everyone of them has done corruption and sucked the blood out of civilians and citizens of this country. When the Army removes their hand in supporting corruption, they go at that institute and insult it. Like it's been happening here on this very forum.
Why would I call you sir? what are you? even if you are what you are I wouldn't call you sir.

You have no knowledge of how was country running all you are saying is military military while no one here is saying anything against military.

Agreed. But I would argue the stakes are too high right now. If you don't support Imran Khan, you indirectly support his competition.

tbf, the thiefs' track record prior to these last six months wasn't that great either but let's not talk about that.
So it is a choice of damned if you do it, damned if you don’t. Thankfully those overseas Pakistanis like me who now have the option of an alternative identity can choose neither and perhaps focus on their new adopted country.

The best party in Pakistan is Jamaat e Islami (JI). But realistically they will never win elections because they just don’t have the support yet to even make a dent in Pakistani politics. Looking at the current situation, even tho JI is much better than PTI, voting JI would be a waste of vote because priority is to destroy the grip Sharifs and Zardaris have on Pakistan.
PTI is the only party which can destroy PMLN and PPP so voting PTI will at least send the previous dynasties to their grave.
If Pakistan’s current situation wasn’t as it is right now, I wouldn’t vote PTI. But right now in Pakistan it is a must to destroy PMLN and PPP, especially PPP in interior sindh so voting PTI is a must for now to break these dynasties monopoly over Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom