What's new

Why Mujras are Being Done at Aurat March 2021?

1615255609711.png

Bunch of looser gathered for money and cheap popularity that's what Aurat march

Very disappointing to see these morally corrupt people.

Even disappointing is all those audience who are taking pictures instead of stopping this nonsense.

Pakistan should learn from India how to wear Burqa rather than how to dance a Bollywood Mujra.

@jamahir To your statement on the other thread, these Mujra dancing women are the misguided ones not the ones who wear a Burqa

Burqa Pahen Ne Ke 8 Sharayet

1) Burqa should be full length not short
2) Burqa should be plain with no stones, pearls, beads etc.
3) Burqa should not be transparent
4) Burqa should be loose not tight fit
5) Burqa should not have perfume/fragrance
6) Burqa should be fully closed with no openings
7) Burqa should not be like Kafirs dress i.e like ghoonghat
8) Burqa should not be fashionable

The aurat march is actually a tool to victimize women even more but they are just misrepresenttng the actual issues.

Even disappointing is all those audience who are taking pictures instead of stopping this nonsense.

Pakistan should learn from India how to wear Burqa rather than how to dance a Bollywood Mujra.

@jamahir To your statement on the other thread, these Mujra dancing women are the misguided ones not the ones who wear a Burqa

Thats bullchit. Burka shurka is a new concept for those ugly women who dont get any attention from men so they have resorted to becoming ninjas.
A women can be modest by just covering her entire body without looking like a clown.

Thats bullchit. Burka shurka is a new concept for those ugly women who dont get any attention from men so they have resorted to becoming ninjas.
A women can be modest by just covering her entire body without looking like a clown.

So you think Indian Muslim woman are ugly hence wearing Burqas while these Pakistani women are beautiful hence doing Mujras?

Indian Muslim Women wear Burqas as they want to be modest.

This Pakistani woman could perform for her Husband in the privacy of four walls but dancing publicly to attract other males is a big NO. This should never be allowed.

Your burqa rant just made me imagine these mujra girls dancing in burqa...!
Lol funny...!!

So you think Indian Muslim woman are ugly hence wearing Burqas while these Pakistani women are beautiful hence doing Mujras?

Indian Muslim Women wear Burqas as they want to be modest.

This Pakistani woman could perform for her Husband in the privacy of four walls but dancing publicly to attract other males is a big NO. This should never be allowed.

Which part of my post do u not understand? I clearly stated that one does not have to be in a ninja costume to be modest. As long as women is covering her body like most of pakistani women do then its fine. But twerking in public or mujra is not acceptable for muslim society.

Which part of my post do u not understand? I clearly stated that one does not have to be in a ninja costume to be modest. As long as women is covering her body like most of pakistani women do then its fine. But twerking in public or mujra is not acceptable for muslim society.

So applying lipstick and wearing tight dresses to attract other males other than their husbands is Modest for you?

Aurat March always had some playcard which are offensive to some people. Please ignore them, just take them with a pinch of salt. Why, because the cause is not those play card but the rights of one section of human being and believe me there are injustices to the woman. Even in families they are not given their share of inheritance. In some areas they are married off with Quran just to have that share with the brothers. They are not given priority in education. Think about the greater cause, these irritants when ignored will go away.

So applying lipstick and wearing tight dresses to attract other males other than their husbands is Modest for you?
NOT EVERY WOMEN WHO WEARS JEANS IS A WHORE!!! Just like every western women in skirt is not willing to get fed by some men with money. You either watch too much **** that you have a bad perception of women that they are just looking to suck on some lollipop 24/7... or u just cant get attention from attractive women 🤣

Back
Top Bottom