What's new

Why Mujras are Being Done at Aurat March 2021?

Always a pleasure to see the ancient dinosaurs of PDF getting worked up on Aurat March every year.

The rapes and heinous crimes against women (and transwomen) every year don't jolt them into action but a few innocous girls and transwomen dancing on Aurat March does.

Pakistan is changing for the better. We, the youth, are changing it and there's nothing mouth breathing boomers can do except whine.

Very disappointing to see these morally corrupt people.

Even disappointing is all those audience who are taking pictures instead of stopping this nonsense.

Pakistan should learn from India how to wear Burqa rather than how to dance a Bollywood Mujra.

@jamahir To your statement on the other thread, these Mujra dancing women are the misguided ones not the ones who wear a Burqa

Burqa Pahen Ne Ke 8 Sharayet

[MEDIA = youtube] iLbhLsx1fiw [/ MEDIA]

1) Burqa should be full length not short
2) Burqa should be plain with no stones, pearls, beads etc.
3) Burqa should not be transparent
4) Burqa should be loose not tight fit
5) Burqa should not have perfume/fragrance
6) Burqa should be fully closed with no openings
7) Burqa should not be like Kafirs dress i.e like ghoonghat
8) Burqa should not be fashionable
The aurat march is actually a tool to victimize women even more but they are just misrepresenttng the actual issues.

Thats bullchit. Burka shurka is a new concept for those ugly women who dont get any attention from men so they have resorted to becoming ninjas.
A women can be modest by just covering her entire body without looking like a clown.

Firstly, due to my browser being old I am able to only hear the vid and not watch it so I can only guess the content.

Secondly, HalfMoon, what Myth_buster_1 is saying is correct. One can be modest without the obscene burqa, especially when the burqa is not part of Islam. And it looks ridiculous when a burqa'ed woman is riding pillion on a two-wheeler and the back part of the burqa is flying in the wind. :lol:

Thirdly, the West too is growing sick of half-nudity. If you watch the vids of the all-girl Georgian music band Trio Mandili almost always these girls are fully clothed. Not only do the male commenters on the vids comment on the nice music and the prettiness and naturalness of the girls but also about the girls being modest in clothing.

Fourthly, there is an Indian band by name Sanam led by the dashing vocalist Sanam Puri. Whenever he has women featuring in his vids they are all modestly clothed and instead of overt sexual visuals there is a restrained, shy interaction. Watch this song for example. So there are a good number of people who like this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Leave the Aunties be with their mujra. Agar wo hilla hilla kay apni garmi nikal rae hain then what is your issue with them ? This is a cry for help so go help them by sacrificing yourself for greater good of Pakistan.

looking *************
2 dads is still better than being a bootlicker like you.

I feel pity when I see brainwashed Muhajirs like you and Areesh being absolute identity-less mouthpieces of the upcountry elite.

No, really I do. Instead of being part of any cause, you've handed your brain over to Big Brother. Footsoldiers for the ruling junta who can't even be bothered to throw you a bone. Will abuse and delegitimize and every cause, be it Aurat March, Shia protesters or Baloch protesters without knowing sh*t about it (like the BJP IT cell).

At least MQM, however thuggish it was, gave Muhajirs a cause to rally behind instead of being footsoldiers.

And I am a Muhajir btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel pity when I see brainwashed Muhajirs like you and Areesh being absolute identity-less mouthpieces of the upcountry elite.

No, really I do. Instead of being part of any cause, you've handed your brain over to Big Brother. Footsoldiers for the ruling junta who can't even be bothered to throw you a bone. Will abuse and delegitimize and every cause, be it Aurat March, Shia protesters or Baloch protesters without knowing sh*t about it (like the BJP IT cell).

At least MQM, however thuggish it was, gave Muhajirs a cause to rally behind instead of being footsoldiers.

And I am a Muhajir btw.

Welcome back :)

I think our fellow dudes here are just finding it little creepy - I don't think they are in favor of oppressing women :)

These aurat march participants are trying to highlight issues - but may be they are doing it in that unique manner which is too hard to comprehend - can't blame observers as well.

Society takes time in accepting changes. Above Reactions are natural.

I think our fellow dudes here are just finding it little creepy - I don't think they are in favor of oppressing women :)

These aurat march participants are trying to highlight issues - but may be they are doing it in that unique manner which is too hard to comprehend - can't blame observers as well.

Society takes time in accepting changes. Above Reactions are natural.

Well put. These characters are actually hurting the cause of ordinary peasant women slaving in the fields, ordinary woman in villages/towns/cities who are deprived of their inheritance, ordinary middle class women who no matter how much they cover up themselves in layers are still harassed in public transport which is not designed to keep them safe. Or the countless girls who are deprived of an education because of their gender. These are the women who need help and these are their causes that need to be worked on.

If I were to take a guess, I think these women dancing and carrying provocative signs are following the feminists of US from 60s/70s. They used to do these weird stunts to get attention.

No one is in favor of continuing with the current system of oppression. Everything that is happening today in our society has a solution that was given to us some 1400 years ago. But we ignore it and are getting punished for it.

@The Eagle
is glorifying terrorists being allowed on PDF?
Only supporters of mqm were either idiots or were doing so in fear.

And I am a Muhajir btw.

my identity is muslim, and i support everything the Quran and Sunnah says. i dont support Aurat march, lgbt, and other non-islamic causes. me being a muhajir or not has nothing to do with it.

Like seriously why???

IMG_20210309_131013.jpg

Do you know, Whether Urdu speaking or not; everything was fine including Government Jobs and merit until Altaf dog showed into politics and exploited the Muhajir Card despite the fact that there is nothing called Muhajir since everyone holds a Pakistani NIC but still, he destroyed the true fabric and since his malicious campaign, once the most educated lot was then turned into terrorists & target killer. No one on earth can destroy an ethnicity like MQM did to Urdu Speaking, ANP & now PTM to Pashtun, BLA to Balochs & PMLN is inline for Punjabis as well. A hard truth but like a venom for the racists among us.

Back
Top Bottom