What's new

Why Mujras are Being Done at Aurat March 2021?

Also, take your fake 'all of us are Pakistanis' rhetoric somewhere else.

Try to repeat the same again and I will be the one to send your ID to oblivion. Test me.
But I wonder, why didn't BLA destroy the credibility of every single Baloch and why didn't PTM destroy the credibility of every single Pashtun? Muhajirs are held to different standards and that's a fact. No Baloch is held responsible for BLA but Urdu speakers are collectively held responsible for MQM. Not even the supposed liberals spoke up for MQM or rights of Urdu speakers like they do for BLA and PTM.

Actually you are not looking at it. That's convenient to ignore the same so that the MQM card can be played like that.

MQM was borne out of the accumulated grievances of Urdu speakers from 1947 to late 1980s. Urdu speakers ki koi haisiat nahi thi. We were seen as weak and easily intimidated. Sindhis, Punjabis and Pashtuns would come and slap Muhajirs in public transport asking them to vacate their seats for them or push them out of lines. My chachas grew up in middle-class Karachi and every middle class Muhajir felt more or less the same way and experienced discriminatory attitudes.

There was no grievance based upon language unless the rise of racism of same forces that recently sought India's help and even went on to US Ambassador begging for support.

People with mentality are the reason of this sickness that we sacrificed thousands to get rid of.

You can now start biting your nails and keep your hate out of here as long as I am here.

Back
Top Bottom