What's new

Why mods don't ban traitorous Indians who come with subversive anti-India intentions?

Reaction score
Country
India
Why mods don't ban traitorous Indians who come with subversive anti-India intentions?

Examples are AfrazulMandal, Zubair Qasit Khan etc.

Even @El Sidd has the same opinion. He had suggested banning AfrazulMandal and Zubair Qasit because they are - in @El Sidd 's own words - fassadi log.

Examples are AfrazulMandal, Zubair Qasit Khan etc.

B'coz They Are The Apple Of Our Eyes:p:

Even @El Sidd has the same opinion. He had suggested banning AfrazulMandal and Zubair Qasit because they are - in @El Sidd 's own words - fassadi log.

Do You Have The Concept Of Sarcasm In Your Country

B'coz They Are The Apple Of Our Eyes:p:

Do You Have The Concept Of Sarcasm In Your Country
For lesser offence, my innocent Muslim friend @Bharat Muslim was reprimanded, his IP revealed by mod and taunted to Indians as, "One of your own."

Here Qasit directly hinted at subversion by saying things like, "I am a learner. I am a seeker." It is not for nothing that @El Sidd wanted them banned.

Oh you mean people who dont follow "your" narrative on things ( hinduvata lead) .
By that definition most Indian members qualify being called as "Fassadi". Except for few people like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom