What's new

Why mods don't ban traitorous Indians who come with subversive anti-India intentions?

Why mods don't ban traitorous Indians who come with subversive anti-India intentions?

Examples are AfrazulMandal, Zubair Qasit Khan etc.
uh, prolly cuz they love watching all the bharti daish bhagts crying bloody murder? :enjoy:

after all, this IS a PAKISTANI defence forum, get over it! :pakistan:

Its my morai duty to educate lunatics which I won't find there.

Offcourse you wont find any lunatics in that kanjar khanna because you guys are obsessed with pakistan hence you rapists are here for all your randi rona!!!

Well, by God, I was expecting you to be the OP of this thread, just by reading the title.
On the serious note, the flag or words of a poster doesn't clearly tells the identity, but most of the time controversial posters are false flagger.
And mods, most of time know that, who is who, and what is what. :-)

This is a pakistani defense forum and i am a pakistani. This is not your bharati kanjar khana.

When you say this on an open forum, you expose your ill mentality.

only lunatic here is you Hari Prasad I have seen your posts on Indian forum how you bark against Pakistan there yet you have the gal to come here and lecture us

I think i can learn decency from you guys who are epitome of wisdom and decency.

When you say this on an open forum, you expose your ill mentality.

I think i can learn decency from you guys who are epitome of wisdom and decency.

This is an open forum thats why you are here doing your randi rona.

Judging other people and not letting them express their feelings by calling them treachrous indians explains alot about your mentally demented decency.

Its simple if you dont like it here than get the eff out and go back to your kanjar khana forums , where kanjars like you are full of hate and just hate each other.

Last edited:
Because he is talking against our own country....it simple as to everyone who are Indian by faith...

Of course...i can understand...this is too for us to expect from people like you and tour friends..

Are Sanghis who wants Indian Muslims to go to Pakistan and Bangladesh traitorous too?

Are Sanghis who wants Indian Muslims to go to Pakistan and Bangladesh traitorous too?
You dumbass,

My best friend is a Muslim and he is patriotic. Not like you and AfrazulMandal who advocate secession of Indian States.

You dumbass,

My best friend is a Muslim and he is patriotic. Not like you and AfrazulMandal who advocate secession of Indian States.
I don't call for secession of states.
I want India and Pakistan and Bangladesh to unite and have an ethical govt.

Nope...Indian Muslim are my fellow brothers....we can argue with him like a familly but that does not mean they should be out of their country...

But yes...non Indian Muslims from BD has no place in our country...

Freedom of Speech
The posters you label subversive and accuse of anti-india seem more well behaved and sensible compared to other indian nationalists.
But afrazulmandal says he loves India.
Stop dodging my valid points. AfrazulMandal, Zuraib Qasit Khan Deccani and their ilk are like chameleon which keeps changing it's colors. They have no conscience. In the previous posts AfrazulMandal suggested that force was necessary to propagate Islam. And then somewhere he suggests that it should be brought about peacefully. At one time he suggests China help North-Eastern states secede from India. And when confronted he says he loves India and wants unification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. And the other day I read a status update by Maarkhor telling Zuraib Qasit Khan not to approach him because he can't help him in any way. There are inconsistencies in their behavior.

Normal Indians merely create insulting and inflammatory posts. But people like above seem to be trying to establish a contact and create some kind of active network. And they seem to stop only when they are disappointed to find that there are no takers for their ideas.

Shouldn't all this be enough to inject sense in your head?

@Retired Troll

I have no idea why man.
But why do you have so many traitorous people?

Back
Top Bottom