What's new

Why Modi must swallow his pride and accept Chinese coronavirus vaccines

onebyone

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
  • Chinese vaccines are readily available and can be stored at normal temperatures, which suits India and other developing countries
  • It is in the best interests of the Indian people to procure Chinese vaccines, even if it goes against the government’s push for self-reliance
1623080364691.png

No, no, no.

Chinese vaccines reduce the chance of death by only 80%.

India is jabbing with 2 million of the AstraZeneca vaccines per day that reduces death by almost 100% after 2 doses.

It needs to jab 20% of its population to reduce hospitalisations by 90% and deaths by 99%.

Chinese vaccines are the worst of all.. Even if Modi allows, people are bound to reject..

China is the last trump card of the world's crap governments. When you shout "China", you feel like all the work is done well. I don't think Modi has the control to give up being anti-China.

Chinese vaccines are the worst of all.. Even if Modi allows, people are bound to reject..

But why do you need vaccines?

You guys have cow urine as cure against covid19.

But why do you need vaccines?

You guys have cow urine as cure against covid19.

Cow urine has goldnano particles which prevent/cure covid..

Exactly!!

Indians should only be given cow urine against covid19. No vaccines.

If vaccine using cow urine is made, it will be highly effective and will be the most in demand.. US is not a fool to hold patent on cow urine research..

If vaccine using cow urine is made, it will be highly effective and will be the most in demand.. US is not a fool to hold patent on cow urine research..

I though drinking cow urine is highly effective against covid19. WTF are you making vaccines for??

Let the world vaccinate itself while Indians can drink their cow urine.

images (4).jpeg

Very interesting, I did not know.

Back
Top Bottom