What's new

'India must accept enviable friendship between China and Pak'

I have one small question if pakistan has such a good friendship with its all weather friend china then why it has to beg for electricity from india and aid from US ? the chinese have judged pakistanies very well , they are one big emotional fools.

sure china will be taking pakistan for a ride

The Indians as per katju are 90 % idiots. which is proven by your choice of words.

There is NO begging. We are paying you for anything we buy from you bharatis

Yeah that why global player chose to visit regional micro power on her first visit for 3 days than to regional mega power...

I could say the same global player sat on your face for three weeks or how your FM was running around like headless Chicken but certain aspects are obviously beyond your comprehension. !!

I could say the same global player sat on your face for three weeks or how your FM was running around like headless Chicken but certain aspects are obviously beyond your comprehension. !!

so, can we talk about drones????????/

The Indians as per katju are 90 % idiots. which is proven by your choice of words.

There is NO begging. We are paying you for anything we buy from you bharatis

lol , what are you going to pay us , 2% of US aid , if i remember you are already bankrupt so ask your enviable friend to give you some free electricity so that you can wear socks and go to office.

Pakistan to China is what Briton is to USA.

.. Everywhere that Mary went, the Lamb was sure to go.

lol , what are you going to pay us , 2% of US aid , if i remember you are already bankrupt so ask your enviable friend to give you some free electricity so that you can wear socks and go to office.

That is none of our headach.

we had been paying to you for buying anythings and thats enough for you.

you must change your brainless misunderstanding about trade.

Fancy coming from a national of a country which even honours a looser like Karzai.

@ topic, a global player knows the game much better than a regional micro power. !!

truth hurts,doesnt it..:lol:

And at last they get out of that area. Not like Siachen where India capture it and Pakistan even can not protest..

I was caught by the word 'enviable'

We were envy of Pak-US friendship in 20th century and now in China-Pak friendship.

there is nothing enviable about this relationship. They give money (quite a bit less compared to America and other international donors), the money is on loan and under condition that Chinese companies are given the contracts. essentially they give you a billion dollars and you pay them 2 billion. conclusion = Chinese are very smart, Pakistanis not so smart.

There is no envy but a mission to drive out China or USA out of S.Asia :cheers:

Pakistan plays off China not only against the Indians but also against the Americans. Of course India is uncomfortable with Chinese presence in Pakistan just as Pakistan would be with Indian presence in Afghanistan or China would be with Indian presence in Taiwan.

India just have to live with it. Just as Pakistan has no business meddling in India-Afghanistan ties, so too India has no business meddling in China-Pak ties. But it is going to be interesting. China always plays her cards carefully and not like the American cowboy - shoot first, think later approach. China is not going to shower Pakistan with aid without getting her pound of flesh. In the short term an alliance with China is in Pakistan's interest just as an alliance with USA too was during CENTO and SEATO days. In the long term, just like the Americans f.. them over, the Chinese too shall do the same. And this is not China's fault - it is just that Pakistan is a complete mess with multiple centres of power who to protect domestic interests end up ruining their foreign relations.

I was caught by the word 'enviable'

We were envy of Pak-US friendship in 20th century and now in China-Pak friendship.

You were calling Pak-US relations as something inferior and now you are in a rush to establish the same.

same was said about Pak-China relations by India and NOW the same Indians are desparate to court Chinese for relations rather deeper relations than Pakistan.

So is say Indians should choose words carefully when describe strategic relations viz a viz Pakistan

Enviable? self flattering by deluded Chinese media. Then again... if it excites some, so be it!:lol:

Congratulations to pakistan that they could atleast find one ally who they can trust......................

Back
Top Bottom