What's new

'India must accept enviable friendship between China and Pak'

this is the problem with feedback without reading or just reading the headline and shoot words sans any understanding of the write up.

I believe by reading that the Chinese newspaper is trying to mitigate uncalled for reservasions of India by telling it that she must not be worried about Chinese relations with Pakistan as these are mere goodwill and China is NOT using Pakistani against India rather China is giving more weight to India.

Whats wrong in that ?

:lol: Never been accused on not being able to read/understand, that's a first.

I really don't care what the Chinese have to say in a newspaper. Their PM was here, what he said is enough. As I said, I didn't take any offense to anything in the article. I merely found it pointless to compare the two relationships because while China & Pakistan are friends, China & India are not, atleast not yet & probably not for a long time if at all. The advice then becomes pointless. No one in India wants to have a Pakistan type of relationship with China, nothing wrong with it but simply not our cup of tea. So where is the connection? In any case, India is entitled to her own opinion & the Chinese must learn to use their own advice when they are bothered by India's relations with some other countries.

I thought the article is quoting from state run Chinese media. Anyway... i don't think Indians are bothered much about how Chinese wants to interpret their relationship with any Country. But one thing is quite blatant.. bit of pep talk by the Chinese... & Pakistanis get easily excited & automatically start presuming that other side feels left out! Just a display of insecurity... to be honest!

Yes it is quoting from Chinese media and it is speaking positively about India NOT against it :) so read .

Well NO Pakistanis do not feel like that infact its other way round. Just merely a praise for Pakistan had sent many of Indians feeling that they are left out.

The problem with Indians is that you guys hate China but at the same time you express willingness to embarce China as long as it cut off even formal ties with Pakistan.

thats why the Chinese daily says to Indians "dont fume over our good words for Pakistan, we value you too".

I really don't care what the Chinese have to say in a newspaper. Their PM was here, what he said is enough. As I said, I didn't take any offense to anything in the article. I merely found it pointless to compare the two relationships because while China & Pakistan are friends, China & India are not, atleast not yet & probably not for a long time if at all. The advice then becomes pointless. No one in India wants to have a Pakistan type of relationship with China, nothing wrong with it but simply not our cup of tea. So where is the connection? In any case, India is entitled to her own opinion & the Chinese must learn to use their own advice when they are bothered by India's relations with some other countries.

I second that mate :)

:lol: ok that proves that i rightly accused you of commenting without reading :)

Pakistan is our iron brother. It's the unbreakable relationship.

If the intention is to indicate an unbreakable relationship a better example needs to be found.

Iron is heavy to bear, brittle & rusts from within.

BTW how different is an " Iron Brother" from a ' Brother in Irons" ?

Iron brother? What the heck is that....a very rusty problem?? Indians are reacting to the article's comments about India, it is not like Indians don't already know about the "iron" relationship between Pakistan & China.

Surprised that being embedded with Russia for so long you are oblivious to certain terminologies.

After all not many were aware of what went on beyond the Iron Curtain.

Surprised that being embedded with Russia for so long you are oblivious to certain terminologies.

After all not many were aware of what went on beyond the Iron Curtain.

Yup, we all know what happened too that "Iron" curtain, don't we. We all move on from using words that have become outdated. Found it a bit melodramatic...:)

Yup, we all know what happened too that "Iron" curtain, don't we. We all move on from using words that have become outdated. Found it a bit melodramatic...:)

melodrama is enough to send Indians crazy and heartbroken even if the Chinese PM assures India giving its own territory.

Thats always amusing to find that Indians despite having better economy, weapons, and might still feel insecure.

There's a difference between being isolated and joining hands and bonding relations and friendships.
BTW, even on her death, Margaret Thatcher was still described as the iron lady. :D

melodrama is enough to send Indians crazy and heartbroken even if the Chinese PM assures India giving its own territory.

Thats always amusing to find that Indians despite having better economy, weapons, and might still feel insecure.

Nothing more than wishful thinking.:lol:

If wishes were horses......... Insecure? With China?:lol: Maybe occasionally with the U.S. but with China? That's simply a hare brained idea. What the heck do we share with China to be insecure about?

There's a difference between being isolated and joining hands and bonding relations and friendships.
BTW, even on her death, Margaret Thatcher was still described as the iron lady. :D

What friendship??Freind ship happens between states of equal stature.Perhaps you should read more Machiavelli.

What friendship??Freind ship happens between states of equal stature.Perhaps you should read more Machiavelli.

Missed some....It's the Chinese themselves telling it to the Indians...and obviously we know why. !!

Back
Top Bottom