What's new

'India must accept enviable friendship between China and Pak'

A Modi-fied Indian should know it better :pakistan::china:

I thought you wannabe Frueds already knew.:lol:.Perhaps I should have better that its another one of those oxymoronic phrases made up by you people.

Missed some....It's the Chinese themselves telling it to the Indians...and obviously we know why. !!

Oh pls,They are telling what you wanna hear.They told similar things when they were here.Its called diplomacy.

Yes it is quoting from Chinese media and it is speaking positively about India NOT against it :) so read .

Well NO Pakistanis do not feel like that infact its other way round. Just merely a praise for Pakistan had sent many of Indians feeling that they are left out.

The problem with Indians is that you guys hate China but at the same time you express willingness to embarce China as long as it cut off even formal ties with Pakistan.

thats why the Chinese daily says to Indians "dont fume over our good words for Pakistan, we value you too".

It's a claim by Chinese daily. That's why it's bit of self flattering. Would have been bit credible if it was coming from a neutral observer. India knows how 'deep' & how 'high' Pak & China relationship is.. & it's not newly forged one. To say that India is bothered, is far fetched.. 'cause India is living with this ever since. Nothing new here...

there is nothing enviable about this relationship. They give money (quite a bit less compared to America and other international donors), the money is on loan and under condition that Chinese companies are given the contracts. essentially they give you a billion dollars and you pay them 2 billion. conclusion = Chinese are very smart, Pakistanis not so smart.

this is the downright immature comment
Business conditions are conditions taken into account of every repect. If the us or or iran or s korea or japan or india can provide with the same / better conditions the Pakistanis will give the contracts to the most favourable countries with the best conditions offered

What friendship? the relationship between China and Pak can summarized better by master-slave relationship, and India is certainly not envy about that...

this is the downright immature comment
Business conditions are conditions taken into account of every repect. If the us or or iran or s korea or japan or india can provide with the same / better conditions the Pakistanis will give the contracts to the most favourable countries with the best conditions offered

it isn't, it is a realistic analysis. Any country giving a soft loan to another will want them or at least pressure the recipients to spend the money in a way that favors the lender, and the fact that Chinese companies are involved in so many projects around Pakistan shows it. You guys are smart enough to indulge Pakistan in this over reliance. Its a compliment, please accept it.:china::china:

it isn't, it is a realistic analysis. Any country giving a soft loan to another will want them or at least pressure the recipients to spend the money in a way that favors the lender, and the fact that Chinese companies are involved in so many projects around Pakistan shows it. You guys are smart enough to indulge Pakistan in this over reliance. Its a compliment, please accept it.:china::china:

soft loans are sure one of the conditions. why not? I dont think there is any element of pressure on the receiving end. It is actually a relief for Pakistan and the cost the vendor pays due to the spread

soft loans are sure one of the conditions. why not? I dont think there is any element of pressure on the receiving end. It is actually a relief for Pakistan and the cost the vendor pays due to the spread

ok man. you da boss...

ok man. you da boss...

we are equal with Pakistanis

and one point to add: we know Pakistan's dire financial conditions and we are providing soft loans to them on top of subsequent contractual deliveries! Which country in the world can do that!

What friendship? the relationship between China and Pak can summarized better by master-slave relationship, and India is certainly not envy about that...

An acute case of inflammatory rectum hence the verbal diarrhoea.

May be, but at least my rectum inflammation is not because of some foreign power penetrating and expanding inside it! Hope our neighbours enjoying that happening to them. Also, I don't have a foreign colonial power building railway line in my country to loot our wealth. Remember how railways came into sub-continent? history is repeating in pakistan. Waiting to see whether there will be another independence movement to get rid of china in next 100 years!

Back
Top Bottom