What's new

Why Maoist Insurgency Will Flourish in India

Sometimes I think I support Maoists also, seeing how democracy in India has become a failure. I don;t care what ppl think. They can think whatever they want or like. I am a free and independent thinker. I speak and say what I want to provoke debate and more thought on a subject. There are reasons why Maoists became so strong.

Democracy in India never a failure.

I'm giving you some facts about corruption/maoism etc:

People are saying govt is corrupt. They are not doing anything. They eat our money etc etc. But when election comes the same people take money from those corrupt politicians and elect them to power. After knowing that those scums are doing corruptions in every field again after five yrs they will elect same politician and again cry for corruptions. We are the people who are corrupt. Every people is corrupt. If you go to a police station they are asking for money to receive your FIR. But people giving them money without opposing them. Who's fault is this? The same people. If you go to a govt office they are asking for money to transfer file from one section to another. But sad part is we people give them money without opposing it.
And some govt employees are taking bribe because they have to. Govt needs to regularize employees after which they will get full benefits of govt schemes. Otherwise they will ask for bribe. Bureaucracy hampering India in a big way. You can know this from some threads on this very forum.

As far as Maoism concerned I talked to a x-maoist few years back. He told me he joined the maoists because he needed to feed his family at that time. And maoists offer them some good packages to work with them. He was collecting intels about police ops, collection of rations, spreading maoist leaflets in tribal villages etc. But after some days senior level maoists and some maoists from other states started abusing him and some of his friend as they were low level workers of maoist organisation. This continued for few months and after that one day he with some of his friend surrendered to police and got govt declared packages. But after that day his life changed. He had to left his home because he thought if he go to that palce again maoist will kill him. Now he is staying in Bhubaneswar with his family and working in a private security agency and a part time job like paper distribution on every morning. As Odisha is a backward state in India, govt don't have enough money to spend on its people. As western Odisha is full of jungles and mountains it is difficult to address their social issues in those areas. And this is giving maoists enough opportunity to breed there. The maoists are always blaming that govt is not doing anything for those people but what they are doing blasting telephone towers, roads, police stations, govt offices, panchayat offices etc etc. Is this the solution? If you blow these things how govt can do development work in those areas. People are fearing to go at night because of looting or kidnapping. Maoists started because of a cause but now what they are doing is kidnapping, killing innocent people, looting etc. I would have supported them if they did not hold weapons but now they are terrorists. I am not blaming maoists alone govt is equally condemnable. Govt should work for those people. They need better education, better governance, infrastructure developments, jobs etc.
Education in todays world must but people are not sending their children's to schools. If you don't send your children to school how in this world they are going to get a job. People are poor because of themselves. Because they think govt will provide everything. Govt is providing every BPL families 25kg rice for 25 rupees. What those people do they think we have enough rice for 10/20 days so if we don't go to work 4/5 days we will not in any trouble. If this monopoly remain in the people, they will remain poor for sure. No savings for future, no birth control. When they can't feed their child they simply send their child to beg in streets. If we people don't understand all those things whom to blame?

Sometimes I think I support Maoists also, seeing how democracy in India has become a failure. I don;t care what ppl think. They can think whatever they want or like. I am a free and independent thinker. I speak and say what I want to provoke debate and more thought on a subject. There are reasons why Maoists became so strong.

I bet you don't really know the complete ground reality.
The harsh reality is that our government is a sloth surrounded by lava, the Maoists are too foolish to even think of looking past their rage, and we are too indifferent to even get up off our couch potatoed a$$es to empathize with the situation.

I fear your debate will be one sided (The maoists are on the wrong side of the road), and the TRUTH is that they ARE.
Yes i said it, and my common sense dictates that i am not wrong.
Every pro-anarchist may leap up on my but however; real or no, anarchism has more often than not always reluctantly had to accept diplomacy and has been in denial about it since forever.
They are wrong and however it ends it does not end well for them. Maoism is not even adopted by the place from where it originated so why will a foreign land implicate it so well?
No disrespect but its not far when this cancerous upsurge will lead to your city or mine, we'll see if you're a free and independent thinker then.

Maoism....Strong?
Please don't take our patience or our political leaders' incompetence and inability to strike the rod, as Maoists being strong.
They have been using the pretext of being Indians to attack us Indians. 300-1000 going against an enclosed police station or unarmed civilians is hardly strong.
Can you even begin to think how long will they last if a special forces intervention or a steadfast military or paramilitary approach is applied?

The good thing about democracy is that even if it fails sometimes, it allows people to criticize , just like you did and rectify the mistakes.

But if you were in a maoist regime , you will not be able to criticize or write against the govt .and even if you did you will end up in a gulag.

Maoists getting stronger .... yes in the jungles , but don't worry they will be hunt down no matter what .

Back
Top Bottom