What's new

Why Maoist Insurgency Will Flourish in India

LOL if they enjoyed support they would have been fighting elections and not hiding in forests

Great logic. Now think about that...

Support? which support you are talking about? Have you ever been to a maoist infested area? Have you ever talked to them? Do you know how people living there? No you are claiming big but without a single source. You're non other than a big mouth politician before election.

When you have a valid source, then you reply me. It will take only 2 mins to find and 10 secs to copy paste here. Google it.

Claiming what? That maoists enjoy support? Of course they do. Do you think they don;t enjoy any support in India?

no matter what but no mofo is allowed to take up arms again Indian Govt and People. There is a democratic way to protest about your complaints but it doesn't mean that maoists can take up arms and start killing innocents Indians.

It doesn;t mean the govt can go ahead and kill innocent ppl either. Anyway, when a democracy fails to be a democracy, what do you think happens? Its called a revolution. Read up!

Guess what!! Revolution never came out of the Jungles!! 2k-3k armed maoists hiding in Jungles cant bring revolution in a country of 1200 million people who support govt and democracy. It's just the govt which is hesitating wiping them out with full force because after all they are our own people!! Anyway now a days these maoists have become criminals who indulge in bank robery,kidnapping,contract killling etc. Revolution is already dead.

People are completely fed up of democracy in India. They have seen how it is a sham, an utter failure. Too much corruption. ....in fact many ppl outside of India feel India needs a revolution to correct itself becoz the govt is incompetent. Do you really think killing a bunch of rag tag rebels will do anything to foster unity in India? Not at all unless you tackle the main issues that forced many to side with them in the first place. Keep on ignoring that, and India will just end up in trouble down the road.

People are completely fed up of democracy in India. They have seen how it is a sham, an utter failure. Too much corruption. ....in fact many ppl outside of India feel India needs a revolution to correct itself becoz the govt is incompetent. Do you really think killing a bunch of rag tag rebels will do anything to foster unity in India? Not at all unless you tackle the main issues that forced many to side with them in the first place. Keep on ignoring that, and India will just end up in trouble down the road.

stop you BS! Here No one is buying that!! People are fed up of congress not democracy!! We are all with our democracy! If you have any problem go to china but dont judge we Indian people.

Great logic. Now think about that...

Claiming what? That maoists enjoy support? Of course they do. Do you think they don;t enjoy any support in India?

It doesn;t mean the govt can go ahead and kill innocent ppl either. Anyway, when a democracy fails to be a democracy, what do you think happens? Its called a revolution. Read up!

Stop your BS. Only you who supports maoists.

Koi iska kuch karo yaar. You are mentally ill. Go to a doctor :help:

Stop your BS. Only you who supports maoists.

Koi iska kuch karo yaar. :help:

and irony here is she lives in a democracy and spreading BS about it!! Lols she should shift to some communist state and then should talk BS about democracy....lols

and irony here is she lives in a democracy and spreading BS about it!! Lols she should shift to some communist state and then should talk BS about democracy....lols

jee karta hai ki use goli mardun lekin ladki hai isiliye narmi se pais aa raha hun. Bo hai ki meri patience ka mazak uda ja rahi hai. She is in serious trauma.

India needs education and revolution will follow.

@ALL

Before commenting can all the posters here just give me the names of 5 tribes who's members have been found to be constituents of the maoist cadre, can anyone even name their language please..oh and the specific sub-sectors they live in and the names of their current zila reps?

Little knowledge, lots of guess work and oodles of emotion make for very illegitimate posts.

Most of you need to re-read the OP.

I posted the article so that we can have a constructive discussion on how to root out maoism but instead what I am seeing is some people openly supporting these terrorists.

What our country misses is a strong politician like Sardar Vallabhai Patel who could stand tall and has the audacity to take action not fearing their votebank.

What our country misses is strong laws like POTA which will jail all terrorist sympathizers and execute all terrorists.

But the greatest curse of our country right now is the so called limelight hungry 'intellectuals' and 'activists' who will shed crocodile tears on the condition of maoists who support them in mainstream media and criticise every govt. action against them but will vanish the moment these ba$tards kill innocent people.

We can talk all day about how developement and non-discrimination will slowly eradicate maoism but truth is that they will not.

The ultimate solution to this problem will be the military one.But for that we require a strong leadership which is currently lacking.

I posted the article so that we can have a constructive discussion on how to root out maoism but instead what I am seeing is some people openly supporting these terrorists.

What our country misses is a strong politician like Sardar Vallabhai Patel who could stand tall and has the audacity to take action not fearing their votebank.

What our country misses is strong laws like POTA which will jail all terrorist sympathizers and execute all terrorists.

But the greatest curse of our country right now is the so called limelight hungry 'intellectuals' and 'activists' who will shed crocodile tears on the condition of maoists who support them in mainstream media and criticise every govt. action against them but will vanish the moment these ba$tards kill innocent people.

We can talk all day about how developement and non-discrimination will slowly eradicate maoism but truth is that they will not.

The ultimate solution to this problem will be the military one.But for that we require a strong leadership which is currently lacking.

I agree with your sentiments regarding the posters here.

I disagree with what you think comprises the solution in its totality or even as a solution's most important component.

@kurup I think some of the senior Indian members should reign in the young-blood here from projecting their disagreements with the GOI and the UPA/NDA on to any conflict or issue they come across. That is highly counterproductive and cheapens the discussion..not to mention it completely ignores the real causative agents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our CRPF and police forces are more than match to them. So we don't need military forces. We need better co-ordination b/w states, police forces, crpf, central government, intelligence etc. We need to address the issues of tribal areas. Better governance, better education will do the job.

I agree with your sentiments regarding the posters here.

I disagree with what you think comprises the solution in its totality or even as a solution's most important component.

Can you explain what your disagreements are ??

@kurup I think some of the senior Indian members should reign in the young-blood here from projecting their disagreements with the GOI and the UPA/NDA on to any conflict or issue they come across. That is highly counterproductive and cheapens the discussion..not to mention it completely ignores the real causative agents.

Although I am an NDA supporter , I have restricted that in the political threads and not other ones. Seen some of them pump their disagreements even in military threads and that too by senior members ..... :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain what your disagreements are ??

Although I am an NDA supporter , I have restricted that in the political threads and not other ones. Seen some of them pump their disagreements even in military threads and that too by senior members ..... :disagree:

The very nature of this insurgency requires a different approach..which many of the military people have highlighted often enough when they have expressed deep reservations against and outright refusal for any push to get the army proper involved in this issue.

This isn't even a typical LIC scenario and its intricately wound up in a web that stretches far beyond the regions immediately affected by naxalism.

Suffice to say that our CAPFs should only be used for holding maneuvers and to pin the naxals down in specific areas, to keep them pinned over a larger period of time. Mind you..pinning them does not mean that they will not occasionally sally forth or try a break out attempt, what it means is that we need to isolate them within certain tracts in relative terms..as in with relatively far greater effectiveness than the current situation.

Furthermore the Naxal hit areas need to be amalgamated into a unified theater and momentum needs to be seized. The details are mind boggling and it will take me at least a good 3-4 days to shape up a write up on it with inputs from other people in the know who have worked and/or spent significant time in these areas.

I hope this will suffice for now. To sum it up succinctly..a purely armed solution will not provide the results we require nor will the dilly dallying of the current government.

Yaara everyone's not going to compartmentalize and keep their politics with themselves..it pollutes the damn thread and there are so many that one can't even individually quote/mention them all.

Plz...North Indians are incapable. Look at the sad of affairs in the North. Maoists will never perish in the hearts and minds of milions. Indian's incompetence and CORRUTION will only make them stronger day by day. So, unless India corrects that it is truly hopeless. The corruption in govt is the main culprit. Look at karnataka BJP and the mine scandas....so bark all you want dog

Nisha ji, Maoists are a problem. My home state Sikkim was underdeveloped for so many years. Even today, quite a bunch of smaller towns here don't have electricity full time. There are still a lot of poor people in our state. But have we taken up arms? Are we killing innocent fellow Indians?

Tell me one thing; how come your dear Maoists never target these union level ministers and state level corrupt politicians? Why is it that they find it cool to terrorize local villagers, farmers and other defenceless people from whom the extract money?

I am from northeast India and here were have a lot of poverty as well. Please tell me why is it that every NE indian is not taking guns and shooting and killing normal fellow citizens like your Maoist?

You know why? Because killing fellow citizens is not a solution. It is the problem. Because Maoists are waning and they are waning because they started targeting and killing innocent Indians. If they had attacked big corrupt politicians since beginning, then I am sure that entire India who is fed up of corrupt politicians will have celebrated. But these Reds are cowards and can only attack innocent unarmed daily earning citizens.

Yeah right typical mindset of ppl from Delhi and Guragon. YOu and your type think rape is fine. Move along dog. The only thing your INSAS will do is misfire and blow up in your hand...serves you right.

You really need to understand the context. Supporting Red terror is not good for our country. While I know we have a useless regime in the centre, killing fellow citizens will do nothing but antagonize them further.

Maoists started with a genuine cause but now have become cold hard killers of innocent Indians including thousands of brave soldiers of our country which is wrong.

WHat are you talking about? My family is India and are Indian citizens. You don;t have grasp of what ppl truly feel sheltered fools

I HAVE visited the so called Red belt many times. A lot of my ex-classmates are from Naxalite states. They have never supported them despite coming from humble backgrounds and have told what happens in the hot zone.

Please remember that while ideologies and all are debatable, the ground situation is different. Maoists are cold hard terrorists now and if you support them just because of their past image, then you are sadly supporting evil against the nation's innocent people.

Remember, if the Maoists were indeed as genuine as they pretend, corrupt politicians who fatten on people's tax money would have been erased.

The mere fact that they remain untouched is the simple proof that Naxalites are simply trouble and hate mongers.

Nisha ji, Maoists are a problem. My home state Sikkim was underdeveloped for so many years. Even today, quite a bunch of smaller towns here don't have electricity full time. There are still a lot of poor people in our state. But have we taken up arms? Are we killing innocent fellow Indians?

Tell me one thing; how come your dear Maoists never target these union level ministers and state level corrupt politicians? Why is it that they find it cool to terrorize local villagers, farmers and other defenceless people from whom the extract money?

I am from northeast India and here were have a lot of poverty as well. Please tell me why is it that every NE indian is not taking guns and shooting and killing normal fellow citizens like your Maoist?

You know why? Because killing fellow citizens is not a solution. It is the problem. Because Maoists are waning and they are waning because they started targeting and killing innocent Indians. If they had attacked big corrupt politicians since beginning, then I am sure that entire India who is fed up of corrupt politicians will have celebrated. But these Reds are cowards and can only attack innocent unarmed daily earning citizens.

You really need to understand the context. Supporting Red terror is not good for our country. While I know we have a useless regime in the centre, killing fellow citizens will do nothing but antagonize them further.

Maoists started with a genuine cause but now have become cold hard killers of innocent Indians including thousands of brave soldiers of our country which is wrong.

I HAVE visited the so called Red belt many times. A lot of my ex-classmates are from Naxalite states. They have never supported them despite coming from humble backgrounds and have told what happens in the hot zone.

Please remember that while ideologies and all are debatable, the ground situation is different. Maoists are cold hard terrorists now and if you support them just because of their past image, then you are sadly supporting evil against the nation's innocent people.

Remember, if the Maoists were indeed as genuine as they pretend, corrupt politicians who fatten on people's tax money would have been erased.

The mere fact that they remain untouched is the simple proof that Naxalites are simply trouble and hate mongers.

Sir, you are hitting your head in a rock. I am sure she will counter your post in a BS claim. She has zero knowledge about maoists and India. I am afraid if she is an Indian because in some posts she claims you Indians blah blah etc.

Back
Top Bottom