What's new

Why liberalism is actually the biggest threat which Pakistan faces apart from insurgencies

Target the developed population and economic centres of Pakistan and essentially let a trickle down effect happen is what they're doing.
The target the "civil society", the intelligentsia, people willing to become thier fifth columnists for mere scraps. Wonder if this civil society has ever done any good for the common man.

There is no liberalism in Pakistan. People who talk about human rights, women rights, minority rights cannot be labelled as liberals. Let people express themselves, the ones who are more open are maybe less than 1% of total population, they are NEVER a threat to you!

The liberals in west are those who support LGBQT and such movements, nudism and more. Do you really think such lot exist in Pakistan?? Even if they exist they will be less than 0.00001% of total population. So just lets be real. Pak has plenty of problems of extreme severity and "liberism" is not included in it.

On the contrary, Pakistan's problems are ultra conservative society / religious extremists / and the TLP kinda lot. That regressive ideologies & thoughts have already destroyed us and will further destroy us of whats left of us.

Let's make it Quad's Pakistan. Not a Talibanized regime.

Why liberalism is actually the biggest threat Pakistan faces apart from insurgencies...

(liberals please read and give your opinions down below!)

Many may think that I am an Islamist of sorts, and assume I am writing this thread for fearmongering purposes, but hear me out

To understand why the above statement is true, we must look at the founding ideology of Pakistan, and the basis of its formation:

Two-nation theory is the founding ideology which paved the way for the establishment of Pakistan. In basic terms, it proposed that subcontinent India cannot be considered a single nation but rather two nations – the Muslims and the Hindus. This is due to the polar opposite values, way of life, and ideal societies which both religious groups demanded.

Where Muslims wanted to create a society allowing to prioritise their Islamic values such as modesty, celibacy, condemnation of queer ideology, promotion of the nuclear family structure, etc and were strictly against the idol worshipping of the Hindus. On the other hand, the Hindus wanted to create a polar opposite society which was largely individualistic and open - where they societally normalise premarital companionship, sexual liberation, queer ideology, propagate extreme narratives of feminism as seen today.

India - A copy of western culture with Hindu aesthetic and Indian local cultural touch.

Pakistan - Islamic influenced society with local cultural touch.

The first esssentially encompassing the values of modern day liberalism and standing against everything which the Muslims wanted to be discouraged from society as it goes against their Islamic principles.

This brings me back to my original point – if liberalism continues to spread in mass throughout society till the majority see such concepts of queer ideology, sexual liberation, radical feminism, individuality, anti-celibacy, anti-modesty, anti-nuclear family structure, as acceptable and something that should be normalised, then it negates the very foundation of Pakistan and the two-nation theory. It blurs the societal line which divided Pakistan and India, it removes the purpose of divisions when both societies seek to largely be shaped in the same way.

Some may use ethnicity as an argument to say only a minority of Indian Panjabis have a common ethnicity with Pakistan, hence that is valid enough - but you must remember India itself is incredibly diverse of many ethnicties and states, where many share cultural proximity regardless. Hence the line between India and Pakistan then becomes non-existent and serves no real purpose but rather hinders their overall national power.

There is no difference between Indian society and in the clip seen below:

If this is normalised in society - what really is the conflict with India for, what really is the purpose of forming Pakistan when you want the same thing? What's the difference?

Which brings me to the conclusion that widespread liberalism defeats the purpose of Pakistan.

And it actually promotes ethno-nationalism due to state ideology and national identity/conscious becoming weak – whereas the Indians have a centralised national identity based on cultural proximity as well as historical events!

This is something Pakistan has barely touched upon only briefly using M.A Jinnah and Allama Iqbal but hasn’t fostered a strong powerful centralised independent identity.

Which begs the question - what kind of society or civilisation is Pakistan trying to be? Is it just trying to be another India, which defeats it's purpose, or an actual Islamically influenced civilisation as its founder set it out to be?

@Sayfullah @_NOBODY_ @Rusty2 @epebble @Menace2Society @villageidiot
Her father must be proud.

There is no liberalism in Pakistan. People who talk about human rights, women rights, minority rights cannot be labelled as liberals. Let people express themselves, the ones who are more open are maybe less than 1% of total population, they are NEVER a threat to you!

The liberals in west are those who support LGBQT and such movements, nudism and more. Do you really think such lot exist in Pakistan?? Even if they exist they will be less than 0.00001% of total population. So just lets be real. Pak has plenty of problems of extreme severity and "liberism" is not included in it.

On the contrary, Pakistan's problems are ultra conservative society / religious extremists / and the TLP kinda lot. That regressive ideologies & thoughts have already destroyed us and will further destroy us of whats left of us.

Let's make it Quad's Pakistan. Not a Talibanized regime.
The irony in this post he lets degenerates influence young minds but has a problem with TLP 🤣 kaha kaha se ah jate hain ye log.

If you want to know what 1 percent libbus can do look at your education system and institutes you will find the answer.

Her father must be proud.
People were legit giving her shabash in the comments.

The irony in this post he lets degenerates influence young minds but has a problem with TLP 🤣 kaha kaha se ah jate hain ye log.

The TLP has an equal right to promote its own agenda, just the same as any other group. Censorship of one particular viewpoint or another simply never works in the long run, as we can observe.

The TLP has an equal right to promote its own agenda, just the same as any other group. Censorship of one particular viewpoint or another simply never works in the long run, as we can observe.
The Libs wont allow it you can disrespect a Molvi but forget about saying ush to LGBTQ.

The Libs wont allow it you can disrespect a Molvi but forget about saying ush to LGBTQ.

As I said, censorship of one particular viewpoint or another simply never works in the long run, since it does not matter which viewpoint is being suppressed, whether liberals trying to suppress conservatism, or the other other way around. Let there be open societal dialogue and let people decide for themselves. That is the only enduring and effective way forward. Trying to force one's viewpoint, whatever it might be, on others is a sure recipe for failure. As we can see.

Why liberalism is actually the biggest threat Pakistan faces apart from insurgencies...

(liberals please read and give your opinions down below!)

Many may think that I am an Islamist of sorts, and assume I am writing this thread for fearmongering purposes, but hear me out

To understand why the above statement is true, we must look at the founding ideology of Pakistan, and the basis of its formation:

Two-nation theory is the founding ideology which paved the way for the establishment of Pakistan. In basic terms, it proposed that subcontinent India cannot be considered a single nation but rather two nations – the Muslims and the Hindus. This is due to the polar opposite values, way of life, and ideal societies which both religious groups demanded.

Where Muslims wanted to create a society allowing to prioritise their Islamic values such as modesty, celibacy, condemnation of queer ideology, promotion of the nuclear family structure, etc and were strictly against the idol worshipping of the Hindus. On the other hand, the Hindus wanted to create a polar opposite society which was largely individualistic and open - where they societally normalise premarital companionship, sexual liberation, queer ideology, propagate extreme narratives of feminism as seen today.

India - A copy of western culture with Hindu aesthetic and Indian local cultural touch.

Pakistan - Islamic influenced society with local cultural touch.

The first esssentially encompassing the values of modern day liberalism and standing against everything which the Muslims wanted to be discouraged from society as it goes against their Islamic principles.

This brings me back to my original point – if liberalism continues to spread in mass throughout society till the majority see such concepts of queer ideology, sexual liberation, radical feminism, individuality, anti-celibacy, anti-modesty, anti-nuclear family structure, as acceptable and something that should be normalised, then it negates the very foundation of Pakistan and the two-nation theory. It blurs the societal line which divided Pakistan and India, it removes the purpose of divisions when both societies seek to largely be shaped in the same way.

Some may use ethnicity as an argument to say only a minority of Indian Panjabis have a common ethnicity with Pakistan, hence that is valid enough - but you must remember India itself is incredibly diverse of many ethnicties and states, where many share cultural proximity regardless. Hence the line between India and Pakistan then becomes non-existent and serves no real purpose but rather hinders their overall national power.

There is no difference between Indian society and in the clip seen below:

If this is normalised in society - what really is the conflict with India for, what really is the purpose of forming Pakistan when you want the same thing? What's the difference?

Which brings me to the conclusion that widespread liberalism defeats the purpose of Pakistan.

And it actually promotes ethno-nationalism due to state ideology and national identity/conscious becoming weak – whereas the Indians have a centralised national identity based on cultural proximity as well as historical events!

This is something Pakistan has barely touched upon only briefly using M.A Jinnah and Allama Iqbal but hasn’t fostered a strong powerful centralised independent identity.

Which begs the question - what kind of society or civilisation is Pakistan trying to be? Is it just trying to be another India, which defeats it's purpose, or an actual Islamically influenced civilisation as its founder set it out to be?

@Sayfullah @_NOBODY_ @Rusty2 @epebble @Menace2Society @villageidiot
This is liberal left bolleywood mafia , this has destroyed Indian society , boycott it otherwise you will lose your culture forever .

If you want to know what 1 percent libbus can do look at your education system and institutes you will find the answer.

People were legit giving her shabash in the comments.

Childish comments. Put some material / weight in your post if you really are interested in a reply regardless making a lame statement "kahan sey aa jatey hain yeh log".

The kind of ultra conservative / regressive thoughts that you have gathered have already destroyed our country. Let it breathe. Let it progress scientifically, let it promote its culture. Don't be so insecure all the time that ohhh liberals are a threat LOL. You will literally curse yourself when you will be matured enough for what kind of poison you were always promoting.

All I say is for betterment of my dear country. I give a damn to any particular group neither I am part of any. As far as my comments about TLP. If you want to support a group that assassinated a governor and feels proud about it. Then what can I say about your morality. Then nothing more to say.

As far as LGB or likes communities, do you really think they exists in Pakistan and do marches and ask for their rights ?? Pakistan maybe the last country on planet earth in such things. Once again GET OUT of your small minded insecurities. High time to GROW UP!

Childish comments. Put some material / weight in your post if you really are interested in a reply regardless making a lame statement "kahan sey aa jatey hain yeh log".

The kind of ultra conservative / regressive thoughts that you have gathered have already destroyed our country. Let it breathe. Let it progress scientifically, let it promote its culture. Don't be so insecure all the time that ohhh liberals are a threat LOL. You will literally curse yourself when you will be matured enough for what kind of poison you were always promoting.

All I say is for betterment of my dear country. I give a damn to any particular group neither I am part of any. As far as my comments about TLP. If you want to support a group that assassinated a governor and feels proud about it. Then what can I say about your morality. Then nothing more to say.

As far as LGB or likes communities, do you really think they exists in Pakistan and do marches and ask for their rights ?? Pakistan maybe the last country on planet earth in such things. Once again GET OUT of your small minded insecurities. High time to GROW UP!
You sound like them wannabe shayars oooooh let my country breathe ooooh you cant even tolerate a basic counter argument how TF you plan on freeing this country with that regressive mindset, rest of your post is the usual low IQ ramble.

While creating a system that allows for the state to brainwash people and suppress voices of opposition?
It is funny to me that you think the western states don't brainwash people when they use suppression tactics against every other ideology that's not pro-liberalism

The ideology you follow is largely influenced by what the elites propogate using a bunch of buzzwords and leveraging moral highgrounds. They suppress other ideologies in covert manners.

You can't really be anti-liberalism in the west because they directly attack your character, attack your conscious, reputation, cancel you in many ways - block you out of society - they indirectly force you to submit if you are to be accepted in society.

"Misogynist", "sexist", "homophobic", "radical extremism", "facist" - all words loosely thrown around to tackle any ideology that goes against theirs

For example they literally cancelled Andrew Tate for using the same free speech by propogating anti-liberalism and deplatformed him.

This is no different to what China does and they don't even try to hide it

How is sexual assault a fault of liberalism? Is a mullah raping a child a fault of Islam then?
Some of the more extreme liberal ideologies make sexual assault much easier to take place so it can be linked to liberalism

Secondly the way you allow Islam to be propagated, if it goes unchecked and anyone can attempt to have a monopoly on it - then yes it can also produce rapists

If the rapists are a direct product of religious madrassas then that has to be addressed and many in Pakistan are run by uneducated locals who don't have much of a clue themselves and take advantage of children.

I would attribute the above to not properly regulating institutions with rules and requirements but not directly to Islam.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom