What's new

Why liberalism is actually the biggest threat which Pakistan faces apart from insurgencies

I'd also like to add the real problem here is that people don't actually want this, it's being forced on majority of people - this liberal woke agenda of degeneracy. But specific campaigns are done to brainwash people
Liberalism is essentially free for all no boundaries no limits people can muck about which will lead to destruction of civilization as we know it no moral compass.

people did not die with short dress of women
people die with suicide blast terror attacks

we both know very well 80000 pakistanis were not killed by liberals but mullahs .

please search all over pakistani media how many killed by liberalism today

for mullahism here is today

No matter what the system Pakistanis will find creative ways of bastardizing it. Trust me.
There has been no system its been liberalism ever since Americans took interest in this region now every degenerate has chipped in through NGOs just a few months ago a German diplomat was found abusing his own underground party guests in Karachi theres countless seminars that take place in Lahore and Karachi several Unis in Karachi are brothels for foreign students what more can you do to destabilise the thin fabric.

people did not die with short dress of women
people die with suicide blast terror attacks

we both know very well 80000 pakistanis were not killed by liberals but mullahs .

please search all over pakistani media how many killed by liberalism today

for mullahism here is today

Have you missed your daily dose of liquor or are you experiencing bouts of frustration.

There has been no system its been liberalism ever since Americans took interest in this region now every degenerate has chipped in through NGOs just a few months ago a German diplomat was found abusing his own underground party guests in Karachi theres countless seminars that take place in Lahore and Karachi several Unis in Karachi are brothels for foreign students what more can you do to destabilise the thin fabric.

Have you missed your daily dose of liquor or are you experiencing bouts of frustration.
did i just hit bull eye as always ???????????

:lol:

China's internet firewall and weibo was the best thing to happen for them - they blocked out globalisation and propaganda
While creating a system that allows for the state to brainwash people and suppress voices of opposition?

We are an islamic Republic,

We are Muslims, our values have been defined through our faith

To an extent how you live your private life behind closed doors is your personal business BUT the spread of open corruption, debauchery, deviancy in society as a whole is deadly and dangerous
Islamic Republic when a man who drank wine himself declared it on in 1956, sure. Your values might be defined by your religous beliefs, but what about others? Or are they to be treated as second class citizens?

NGOs just a few months ago a German diplomat was found abusing his own underground party guests in Karachi
How is sexual assault a fault of liberalism? Is a mullah raping a child a fault of Islam then?

Also btw i dont have a problem with conservative or religous people, but if i plan on living my life differently i dont need the government to tell me what i can or cannot do

Last edited:
How is sexual assault a fault of liberalism? Is a mullah raping a child a fault of Islam then?
NGOs throw mega parties in which they abuse your teens and women is that the izzat you mugs carry around your neck.

Liberalism is the idea that binds all these degenerates clowns in PK whilst playing a double bluff.

Is that why your location flag is the Union Jack?
Is Islam confined to a specific location or a planet?

Which also begs the question that, with your own vote being clear, flying two union jacks, as to why don't you let the Pakistanis decide that question, instead of preaching to them from such a liberal country yourself? Or you could try and move back, so as to influence the society in whichever way you would prefer it go.
My comments exactly. If Pakistanis want to live like the people in Afghanistan, it is their choice. If they want to be like India or Iran, that is their choice too. It is not for others to tell them what is good for them culturally. Not that it matters or can be controlled. Culture and values are aggregations of large number of people in society. Somehow grouping 200 million or 1 billion into 'liberal', 'LGBTQ loving', 'conservative Muslim', 'fanatic Muslim', 'Mullah loving' is absurd. Every large society has a spectrum of culture: from 'debauched liberal' to 'Mullah loving hypocrite'.

If Pakistanis want to live like the people in Afghanistan, it is their choice.

What I cannot fathom is a certain group specially here on PDF who desire for Pakistanis in Pakistan to live like in Afghanistan while they themselves enjoy all the freedoms of liberal societies that they themselves live in. If that is not hypocrisy then I do not what qualifies to be called as such.

My comments exactly. If Pakistanis want to live like the people in Afghanistan, it is their choice. If they want to be like India or Iran, that is their choice too. It is not for others to tell them what is good for them culturally. Not that it matters or can be controlled. Culture and values are aggregations of large number of people in society. Somehow grouping 200 million or 1 billion into 'liberal', 'LGBTQ loving', 'conservative Muslim', 'fanatic Muslim', 'Mullah loving' is absurd. Every large society has a spectrum of culture: from 'debauched liberal' to 'Mullah loving hypocrite'.
These Liberal degenerates are a minority but with power that controls PK since decades what they are doing is imposition of their crackhead ideology through NGOs and educational institutions we know how these clowns operate as for Islamic values thats none of anyone's concern because its intertwined in our culture for centuries now whilst the plague of Liberalism is a modern phenomena.

NGOs throw mega parties in which they abuse your teens and women is that the izzat you mugs carry around your neck.

Liberalism is the idea that binds all these degenerates clowns in PK whilst playing a double bluff.

Is Islam confined to a specific location or a planet?
I dont see the correlation between sexual abuse and liberalism. Kinda contradictory tbh. Most liberal countries have a far more effective justice system than Pakistan.

What I cannot fathom is a certain group specially here on PDF who desire for Pakistanis in Pakistan to live like in Afghanistan while they themselves enjoy all the freedoms of liberal societies that they themselves live in. If that is not hypocrisy then I do not what qualifies to be called as such.
We live here to work and support our families back home we have our mosques and stay close to our roots be it a Punjabi, Sindhi, Pathan you name it. How is that hypocrisy, what you just did was make up a imaginary image of our social fabric and decided to have a frustrated moment.

We live here to work and support our families back home we have our mosques and stay close to our roots be it a Punjabi, Sindhi, Pathan you name it. How is that hypocrisy, what you just did was make up a imaginary image of our social fabric and decided to have a frustrated moment.

So why does not your preferred type of society offer you the economic advantages that you seek for yourself? Hmmmmm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom