What's new

Why liberalism is actually the biggest threat which Pakistan faces apart from insurgencies

these same "liberals" beat up a girl in scarsdale, lahore, for refusing to drink alcohol, and for comlpaining about it. the video went viral on the internet. these people are not liberals, they are anti-religion, adn are extremists of the worst sort. the so called liberals here on this forum have repeatedly expressed their desire to destroy masajid madaris adn kill anyone with a beard. oscar (nowadays SQ8) wanted to destroy the ship on which ulema were offering prayers. this is their real face. they are full of hate.
Are the people who did this "Liberal"
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...i-kills-five-wounds-dozens-police-2022-03-04/ ?
It's funny how there is not a single mosque bombing in Pakistan done in the name of liberalism, and like over a hundred done in the name of Islam but in your mind liberals are a greater threat to Islam. The level of cognitive dissonance you people show need to be studied by studied by scholars.
Mullahs be out here blowing up mosques and schools and mullah boot lickers be like "It's those liberals fault"
lol.

Are the people who did this "Liberal"
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...i-kills-five-wounds-dozens-police-2022-03-04/ ?
It's funny how there is not a single mosque bombing in Pakistan done in the name of liberalism, and like over a hundred done in the name of Islam but in your mind liberals are a greater threat to Islam. The level of cognitive dissonance you people show need to be studied by studied by scholars.
Mullahs be out here blowing up mosques and schools and mullah boot lickers be like "It's those liberals fault"
lol.
....and? the people in power are of "liberal/secular" mindset, the military, the bureaucracy, everyone. they get to do it using the police, the artillery, and the tanks. so its halal. the western liberals get to kill children using drones and economic sanctions.

its funny that majority of corruption, killing, rape etc. in paksitan is done by clean-shaved kala-angraiz. are you forgetting that a liberal drunkard bombed fata, wana etc on USA's orders, and killed lots that directly led to lal masjid and birth of ttp? 70 students of a madarsa were killed by drone or our airstrikes and the drunkard came live on tv to claim responsibility? why are you avoiding the root cause? i.e., large scale murder by a liberal/colonial military?

....and? the people in power are of "liberal/secular" mindset, the military, the bureaucracy, everyone. they get to do it using the police, the artillery, and the tanks. so its halal. the western liberals get to kill children using drones and economic sanctions.

its funny that majority of corruption, killing, rape etc. in paksitan is done by clean-shaved kala-angraiz.
Hold on. Your response to mullahs BLWOING UP MOSQUES is ..."and"
This right here, this PROVES you could not care less about mosque bombings. The only thing you care about is political point scoring for your bankrupt conservative version of "Islam"
My version of Islam would never say "and" to Muslims being killed and mosques being bombed, regardless of who did it.
That is the difference between a liberal like myself and a conservative like you. I care for Muslim lives while you only care for your corrupt political agenda.

Enough of name calling guys.

Keep this thread civil or mods please nuke this thread.

Hold on. Your response to mullahs BLWOING UP MOSQUES is ..."and"
This right here, this PROVES you could not care less about mosque bombings. The only thing you care about is political point scoring for your bankrupt conservative version of "Islam"
My version of Islam would never say "and" to Muslims being killed and mosques being bombed, regardless of who did it.
That is the difference between a liberal like myself and a conservative like you. I care for Muslim lives while you only care for your corrupt political agenda.
no, my response is to you, not to blowing up mosques. classic idiot liberal. engaging in whataboutism. i pointed out examples of liberal lunacy, and the best you could respond with was the atrocities committed by another group of extremists. jackass. first learn to understand what the other person is saying.

no... you only care about forcing people to leave their religion and adopting a lifestyle that is to your liking. you yourself have a corrupt agenda.

that is the issue, you dont believe in Islam. you just believe in liberalism, a muslim liberal is an oxymoron. you cant be both at the same time. either you believe in Islam, and want the guidelines and rules and punishments laid out in Quran and Sunnah to be implemented, or you are a liberal and dont believe in those things. but do believe in killing others if they go against liberalism.

Last edited:
no, my response is to you, not to blowing up mosques. classic idiot liberal. engaging in whataboutism. i pointed out examples of liberal lunacy, and the best you could respond with was the atrocities committed by another group of extremists. jackass. first learn to understand what the other person is saying.
Holy shit bro, I posted a direct rebuttle to your claim and you responded with "and" then claimed it was whataboutism...
Then you threw name calling for good measure. I guess I am getting off easy, you have no problems mullah bombing mosques so calling me a name is small potatoes.
Btw, can you cite me the hadith where it say you can call people names for disagreeing with you?

no... you only care about forcing people to leave their religion and adopting a lifestyle that is to your liking. you yourself have a corrupt agenda.

Prove this by quoting me.
I have proven you don't care about Muslims and are okay with mullah bombing mosques, you need to prove your claim there or you are a liar.
Which might be halal in your version of Islam, but is not okay in mine.

Prove this by quoting me.
I have proven you don't care about Muslims and are okay with mullah bombing mosques, you need to prove your claim there or you are a liar.
Which might be halal in your version of Islam, but is not okay in mine.
do you want shariah to be implemented in pakistan and in the world? and people flogged for committing adultery and consuming alcohol?

I have proven you don't care about Muslims and are okay with mullah bombing mosques
no you havent.... you engaged in whataboutism. i brought examples of liberal's extremist mindset, and you responded with : so? ttp also blew up mosques. this is the sum total of your response.

do you want shariah to be implemented in pakistan and in the world? and people flogged for committing adultery and consuming alcohol?
Until you prove your accusation I am going to call you a liar and not answer your questions (you are looking to justify your lie retroactively)

Then you threw name calling for good measure
yeah, you started that, by calling my agenda a corrupt political one.

I have no problem doing things that don't affect or hurt others. Just like I don't have a problem with a guy "breastfeeding" I don't don't have a problem spending all day and night in the mosque praying. The only thing I have a problem with is people forcing others to stop either of those two things. Leave people alone!!
enjoy. the proof you so desire of your liberalism.

Until you prove your accusation I am going to call you a liar and not answer your questions (you are looking to justify your lie retroactively)
dont need to, you did it yourself. you are against stopping fahashi, against stopping immoral acts. that is liberalism, and goes directly against Islamic principles of amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar. and of course, the degeneracy that will spread because of your desire for liberalism is a punishable offence in Islam.

yeah, you started that, by calling my agenda a corrupt political one.
How is this name calling? I accused you of having a corrupt agenda, which I believe is true. I didn't call you a jackass. You did, so I am still waiting for that Hadith.
enjoy. the proof you so desire of your liberalism.
LOL, bro, I am embarrassed for you. Read my comment again, especially that second sentence... read it slow so you don't make any mistakes. :lol:

LOL, bro, I am embarrassed for you. Read my comment again, especially that second sentence... read it slow so you don't make any mistakes. :lol:
thank you, dont need your embarrassment. dude you are okay with people engaging in whatever degeneracy they like. that is liberalism.

read your last sentence as well. one thing is good, the other isnt. you are a liberal, deny it all you want. not a muslim.

I accused you of having a corrupt agenda, which I believe is true.
you were calling me a liar, yet you yourself are one.

people did not die with short dress of women
people die with suicide blast terror attacks

we both know very well 80000 pakistanis were not killed by liberals but mullahs .

please search all over pakistani media how many killed by liberalism today

for mullahism here is today

So, if Islam is not the unifying factor, what will work in Pakistan? Maybe no religion is the answer, like in China.🤣

How is this name calling? I accused you of having a corrupt agenda, which I believe is true. I didn't call you a jackass. You did, so I am still waiting for that Hadith.
i simply responded in kind. you called me corrupt, i called you a jackass, simple.

Enough of name calling guys.

Keep this thread civil or mods please nuke this thread.
Don't nuke the thread as we had good discussions.

Just remove the mud slinging comments

people did not die with short dress of women
people die with suicide blast terror attacks

we both know very well 80000 pakistanis were not killed by liberals but mullahs .

please search all over pakistani media how many killed by liberalism today

for mullahism here is today

There are kinetic threats and non-kinetic threats.

You need to understand that both are possible at the same time. In fact I even mentioned in the title "apart from insurgencies"

The threat which liberalism poses is non-kinetic and damages society in it's own way similar to extremism!

thank you, dont need your embarrassment. dude you are okay with people engaging in whatever degeneracy they like. that is liberalism.

Liberalism is leaving people along. Your corrped ideology on the other hand is blowing up mosques and then callously replying with "and"

read your last sentence as well. one thing is good, the other isnt. you are a liberal, deny it all you want. not a muslim
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
sure bro. If only there was a hadith about calling another Muslim a kafir. Oh well, you don't care about bombings mosques, name calling and you certainly won't care about that hadith.
No wonder its so easy to get you people to blow up mosques, it seems like you barely know what Islam is about.

you were calling me a liar, yet you yourself are one.

Once again, Prove it!
I have already proven you are a liar, you need to prove I am.
Why is it that you holy warriors of Islam are always the least educated in Islam?
You must all follow a different version of Islam than me.
My version of Islam says its a sin to lie, call names, call other Muslims kafir, AND to blow up masjids.
Your version clearly does not think those things are haram as you have done/made excuses for all those things.

i simply responded in kind. you called me corrupt, i called you a jackass, simple.
translation: your feels were hurt by me making an accurate assessment so you responded with name calling.
10/10 on the childish scale.

Back
Top Bottom