What's new

Why Israel will rule the new Middle East

when i say left quran and sunnah meaning they recite quran and knows sunnah as a ordinary muslim but dont follow seeing from my surroundings meeting people lies,dishonesty,zanakari,not giving tax and zakat,becoming distant from one another minding only their business,most non practicing from no. of people during prayers
i dont have to conduct a gallop survey but generally 90% from what i see in me and my surroundings you should have the same idea
madi taraki hi sabh kuch nae hoti bai agar sab nay danday aur police k hotay hi par kam karna hay tu fida khof e khuda aur sacha muslim banay say hi sab ko apni zimaydari aur faraiz ada karnay hayn
hum achay politician ko vote daynay ki baat kartay hayn tu kia koi islami baat nae kar saktay
madi taraki is no taraki it will lead to eventual collapse 50 y,100 y.society crumbles from within
Quran mayn jaga jaga kai tarakiyafta qomom ki misalen hayn
apnay damagh pay bohat zoam nae hona caheay insan ko

tu to koi pakka molvi lagta ha!

when i say left quran and sunnah meaning they recite quran and knows sunnah as a ordinary muslim but dont follow seeing from my surroundings meeting people lies,dishonesty,zanakari,not giving tax and zakat,becoming distant from one another minding only their business,most non practicing from no. of people during prayers
i dont have to conduct a gallop survey but generally 90% from what i see in me and my surroundings you should have the same idea
madi taraki hi sabh kuch nae hoti bai agar sab nay danday aur police k hotay hi par kam karna hay tu fida khof e khuda aur sacha muslim banay say hi sab ko apni zimaydari aur faraiz ada karnay hayn
hum achay politician ko vote daynay ki baat kartay hayn tu kia koi islami baat nae kar saktay
madi taraki is no taraki it will lead to eventual collapse 50 y,100 y.society crumbles from within
Quran mayn jaga jaga kai tarakiyafta qomom ki misalen hayn
apnay damagh pay bohat zoam nae hona caheay insan ko

People don't need your ideology to come to the conclusion that these are immoral actions.

Umm... no.

It was the Westerners (specifically the Europeans) who committed pogrom after pogrom against Jews, finally culminating in the horrific incident known as the Holocaust, which was the worst of the lot.

Iran on the other hand has the largest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Israel. It was Cyrus the Great who freed the Jews from the Babylonian enslavement.

There doesn't need to be any real enmity between modern Iran and modern Israel. What we are seeing now are just power games.

A very good answer.

For those who want to know a reason for Iranians to hate Israeli.
just recently the Zionist celebrated a national holiday which is associated with the murder of over 75,000 Persians!

don't fall for these juden propagand. The zionist will be wiped out.
more nation need to be created like Iran to wipe out the zionists.

Lectures in morality from a guy who has a username based on the secret police of Nazi Germany. Rich!

UHIv1dJ.gif

i dont have to conduct a gallop survey but generally 90% from what i see in me and my surroundings you should have the same idea ....

So you say that you yourself do not practice 90% of Quran an Sunnah?

Similarly 90% of your Mohallah doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

Similarly 90% of your city doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

Is that what you are saying?

peace

tu to koi pakka molvi lagta ha!

mayn molvi nae aam muslim hon.english medim type,became a telecom engineer.unfortunately no 40 days or attending lot of zikar and waaz etc. born in a conservative family thats all.

you should not metion Quran and Sunnah in a disrespectful way you talk about these things in a casual ordinary way if you are a muslim you should be very careful. stress on knowledge ,science etc.

So you say that you yourself do not practice 90% of Quran an Sunnah?

Similarly 90% of your Mohallah doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

Similarly 90% of your city doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

Is that what you are saying?

peace
i am not punctual in prayers etc not saying i does those extreme things i mentioned

mayn molvi nae aam mu

i am not punctual in prayers etc not saying i does those extreme things i mentioned

Why do you think you don't practice 90% of Quran and Sunnah

Why do you think 90% of your Mohallah doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

How can you bring this percentage down to 0%

What will it take you to follow 100% of Quran and Sunnah

What will it take your Mohalla to follow 100% of Quran and Sunnah?

Sorry for the questions. But I really want to understand what you are trying to say.

Thank you

Why do you think you don't practice 90% of Quran and Sunnah

Why do you think 90% of your Mohallah doesn't practice Quran and Sunnah?

How can you bring this percentage down to 0%

What will it take you to follow 100% of Quran and Sunnah

What will it take your Mohalla to follow 100% of Quran and Sunnah?

Sorry for the questions. But I really want to understand what you are trying to say.

Thank you

i am no expert but generally

provide the environment as mentioned in the constitution for muslims so that they can live according to islam(environment and company has effect on everyone)

better education dinni aur dunyawi same for every one not 4 syllabus for 4 classes of people

educated imams of masjid should be no.1 priority

focus on Quran and Sunnah and not on maslak

every thing from entertainment modes etc should be regulated meaning no fahashi etc

minority should not be oppressed as it is in islam but some people try to oppress them they should be dealt strictly

law and policing should be strict and not the patwari culture(end to arms and drug culture)

gradually people will revert back no one can force people it is done by tabligh,education and law

specially soodi karobar should be ban and zakat should be collected

i have read some of your previous post i think your question was sarcastic

i am no expert but generally

provide the environment as mentioned in the constitution for muslims so that they can live according to islam(environment and company has effect on everyone)

better education dinni aur dunyawi same for every one not 4 syllabus for 4 classes of people

educated imams of masjid should be no.1 priority

focus on Quran and Sunnah and not on maslak

every thing from entertainment modes etc should be regulated meaning no fahashi etc

minority should not be oppressed as it is in islam but some people try to oppress them they should be dealt strictly

law and policing should be strict and not the patwari culture(end to arms and drug culture)

gradually people will revert back no one can force people it is done by tabligh,education and law

specially soodi karobar should be ban and zakat should be collected

i have read some of your previous post i think your question was sarcastic

That's a laundry list.

I was asking what your Mohallah people and you woud do to qualify as a 90% follower of Quran and Sunnah?

And if anyone is forcing you to not follow 90% of Quran and Sunna? And if so, who?

peace

That's a laundry list.

I was asking what your Mohallah people and you woud do to qualify as a 90% follower of Quran and Sunnah?

And if anyone is forcing you to not follow 90% of Quran and Sunna? And if so, who?

peace

PEACE OUT..................

For those who want to know a reason for Iranians to hate Israeli.
just recently the Zionist celebrated a national holiday which is associated with the murder of over 75,000 Persians!

don't fall for these juden propagand. The zionist will be wiped out.
more nation need to be created like Iran to wipe out the zionists.

You are a damm racist and i dont understand why nobody does nothing about your posts.
I tought the rules were not to insult anyone and spread hatred against a race.
Well mods whats going on here?

its too early to speculate whether shale gas and oil can be profitably extracted in large scale, like they currently extract crude in iran or ksa... although it can be strategic asset for israel, as it will decrese dependence on external oil..
and offtopic: Israel is drifting away from two state solution, palestinians should use methods which gets them sympathy on world stage. blowing up kids will hurt you in long run..

Get your Fact straight

Shale gas reserve in Middle East

Significant oil shale deposits are located in Jordan (5.242 billion metric tons of shale oil or 65 billion metric tons of oil shale) and Israel (550 million metric tons of shale oil or 6.5 billion metric tons of oil shale). Jordanian oil shales are high quality, comparable to western US oil shale, although their sulfur content is high. The best-explored deposits are El Lajjun, Sultani, and the Juref ed Darawishare located in west-central Jordan, while the Yarmouk deposit, close to its northern border, extends into Syria.[3][17] Most of Israel's deposits are located in the Rotem Basin region of the northern Negev desert near the Dead Sea. Israeli oil shale is relatively low in heating value and oil yield.[3][4]

It's true. Fracking technology will revolutionise the energy industry. Israel has 250 billion barrels of shale oil deposits, which is about the same amount of oil as Saudi Arabia has. This means this deposit can also be used to export to energy hungry countries such as Egypt. Another country with significant shale oil deposits is Jordan.

The positive thing is, if Israel holds the energy card, peace will come to the middle east. The need for energy of countries such as Egypt can achieve the peace which years of negotiations couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom